• 92 results
#51 Posted by ChrisTobin (56 posts) -

Hurd up some bison and challenge him to a bison saving contest contest to decide which one of you is the real Bison Hero.

#52 Posted by Milkman (16838 posts) -
#53 Posted by Scrawnto (2452 posts) -

You could go with something Bison related. BisontennialMan, or something like that.

#54 Posted by falling_fast (2233 posts) -

tack "666" onto the end of yr username *shrugs*

#55 Posted by GJSmitty (651 posts) -

@NickL said:

@Napalm said:

@BisonHero said:

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

@believer258 said:

TheRealBisonHero(FuckThatOtherAsshole)

(preferably with copious amounts of "xXx")

This, verbatim.

I like where you guys are going with this.

Yes, TheRealBisonHero would be great.

And xXxTheRealBisonHeroxXx is even better!!!

xXxTheRealBis0nHer0xXx

#56 Posted by jking47 (1214 posts) -

From now on every time you see any site where you can sign up, make an account just in case you will want the name later.

#57 Posted by wjb (1665 posts) -

Touch his shoulder?

#58 Posted by TooWalrus (13218 posts) -

M.BisonHero?

#59 Posted by N7 (3590 posts) -

A long time ago, when I was signing up to twitter, I found out that some dude had used my name and was pretending to be me.

I contacted twitter and they banned his ass. Creepy ass stalker mofo.

#60 Posted by louiedog (2335 posts) -

My username hasn't been relevant since 1996. I used to have problems trying to register it on sites back then and someone else had it on a lot of IRC servers. These days? Not so much. I should probably move on and change it.

#61 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

VegaHero. It's the Japanese vrsion of yourself.

#62 Posted by chrismafuchris (1088 posts) -

Why don't you just go to Fargo and KICK HIS FUCKING ASS?

#63 Posted by ThePickle (4184 posts) -

"at home and chillin'"

How dare you try to take down this man from the top of the Twtitter ladder.

#64 Posted by kristov_romanov (459 posts) -

@Whaaaaaaaaaaaa

#65 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7241 posts) -

xxXXxxXXXXxxTh3r341b1s0nh3r02012g14ntb0mb4l1f3xxXXxxXXXXxx

#66 Posted by crusader8463 (14422 posts) -

Use uber 1337 haxing skilz to get his account from him.

#67 Posted by MildMolasses (3221 posts) -

@MayorFeedback said:

@seanfoster said:

I swear half the accounts on Twitter feature 2 or 3 tweets one of which is the person talking about how they just started tweeting.

The study I remember is a couple years old now, but the stats were that, yes, the vast majority of Twitter users posted once or twice and then never came back. Not sure if it's still the case, but probably not far off. They said like 10% of Twitter's users make up 90% of its tweets.

So you're saying we should occupy Twitter?

#68 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3165 posts) -

"I just started tweeting, and I love it!" ~ Typical first tweet.

"At home, don't understand how to use this." ~ Typical second tweet.

"Fuck this, back to Facebook." ~ Typical third tweet, maybe fourth if there's a tweet about pot in there somewhere.

#69 Posted by smallmanoncampus (116 posts) -

@MildMolasses said:

@MayorFeedback said:

@seanfoster said:

I swear half the accounts on Twitter feature 2 or 3 tweets one of which is the person talking about how they just started tweeting.

The study I remember is a couple years old now, but the stats were that, yes, the vast majority of Twitter users posted once or twice and then never came back. Not sure if it's still the case, but probably not far off. They said like 10% of Twitter's users make up 90% of its tweets.

So you're saying we should occupy Twitter?

WE ARE THE 10%!

#70 Posted by High_Nunez (218 posts) -

@TooWalrus said:

M.BisonHero?

Nailed it! Well, for me at least.

#71 Posted by Turambar (6790 posts) -
@TooWalrus said:
M.BisonHero?
/thread
#72 Posted by DonutFever (3551 posts) -
@louiedog said:

My username hasn't been relevant since 1996. I used to have problems trying to register it on sites back then and someone else had it on a lot of IRC servers. These days? Not so much. I should probably move on and change it.

I was born in 1996... 
#73 Posted by whyareyoucrouchingspock (975 posts) -

@BisonHero said:

how do you guys deal with it when you go to sign up on a site and somebody has your preferred username? Any clever suggestions to slightly alter my username?

Use diffrent letters.

#74 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4787 posts) -

Hey guys, 

I just signed up for TheRealBisonHero. 

I'm a total dick.

#75 Posted by McGrittles (92 posts) -

Just add 420 and move on

#76 Posted by Superchris129 (379 posts) -

@TooWalrus said:

M.BisonHero?
#77 Posted by Ragemachine (40 posts) -

I've never had this problem because I create a different account name almost every time I make one, unless of course it involves anything serious in which case it's just my full name.

#78 Posted by Wrighteous86 (3782 posts) -

@louiedog said:

But... but... but... living with you is the only way to stay sane!

#79 Posted by jkuc316 (981 posts) -

@DonutFever said:

@louiedog said:

I was born in 1996...

This

#80 Posted by smallmanoncampus (116 posts) -

@GunslingerPanda said:

Hey guys, I just signed up for TheRealBisonHero. I'm a total dick.

I should go send an email to twitter asking them to give me @BisonHero

#81 Posted by darthvader300 (48 posts) -

so...while you were busy QQing i took the liberty of claiming the following names

m_bisonhero

mbisonhero

heroicbison

heroic_bison

bison_hero

etc

#82 Posted by eugenesaxe (199 posts) -

@BisonHero said:

http://twitter.com/#!/BisonHero

I refuse to use BisonHero1 or BisonHero2012 or anything of the sort, because I'm not twelve years old.

Really? Because crying about someone else using a made-up name that you want certainly SOUNDS like the work of a 12-year-old, if not younger :|

#83 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

TheRealSlimShady

#84 Posted by Floope (190 posts) -

Sleep with his mother, or absorb him like buu and almost destroy the universe.

He knows whats up.

#85 Posted by meaninoflife42 (513 posts) -

The solution is simple. Don't use Twitter.

#86 Posted by Funkydupe (3321 posts) -

@meaninoflife42: It worked for the other guy. That much is true.

#87 Posted by AngelN7 (2970 posts) -

@EuanDewar said:

Like, I dunno. Use your real name?

#88 Posted by Morrow (1829 posts) -

I didn't have any trouble so far to sign up anywhere with my preferred username. No one seems to use Morrow except for me :D

I would try adding either an x or an -x at the end or separate your name with a . or a -

#89 Posted by SquigglyElf (40 posts) -

Someone tried to make me stop using the username Squigglyelf once, because apparently people own these kinds of things. I've used it for years though, so I'm kinda attached to it too. He sent me messages threatening to get lawyers involved (wish I was kidding), so I just said "Yeah, whatever, I'll stop using it." just to get him to shut up and leave me alone. Still use it though everywhere I can, sometimes on websites I only visit once or twice in my lifetime, just to spite him. I haven't heard from him since.

#90 Posted by KaneRobot (1636 posts) -

I got D-level internet famous for a brief period a couple of years back and had a...certain name I was associated with. Of course I tried to milk it with some t-shirts I sold and stuff, but the Twitter account for that name was taken by someone who had zero posts and wasn't following anyone. I attempted to contact him and politely ask if he wouldn't mind giving it up and got no response. So I had to go with the old "the" in front of the name I wanted for my account.

It'll be ok. I'm still alive and you will be too. We can get through this together.

#91 Posted by Kazona (3070 posts) -

Only one solution:

...get another name

#92 Posted by CookieMonster (2417 posts) -

The thread title amused me.