Some Big Changes Coming To My Life...

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

Edited By natetodamax

So there are a few pretty big things coming up. First of all, we're moving to Maryland. Well, we're most likely moving to Maryland. My mom recently landed a job down in Washington D.C., and we'll be living within a few miles of the place, which is really neat because I've never been there. My sister (who has a son - my nephew) is excited because she wants to leave Maine as well. However, my brother is pissed because he doesn't want to leave Maine and he thinks we're just after it for the money (we will supposedly be ridiculously rich from this job).

Besides that, school is almost over. Unfortunately, this is easily the most stressful and worst last month of my life. We have a test and/or a project in literally EVERY SINGLE DAMN CLASS. Now, I don't care at all about tests. They don't bother me in one bit. It's the projects that have gotten me worked up. Also, we have a large project in Technology class due soon. Basically, we're making wind turbines using wood and saws and other heavy duty shit. We were all divided into groups of two, and I got so unlucky when I was assigned one of the, this may seem harsh, dumber classmates. I consider myself pretty sloppy when it comes to problem solving and building stuff, so we make a pretty terrible group. What is so weird about this whole "end of the school year" thing is that we had our Middle School graduation thing last week, which means I technically don't even need to be attending school any more because I already got my "certificate". What's even worse is the fact that, if we didn't have any snow days this year, we would be getting out in 5 days. Instead, we still have about 10-11 school days left. Damnit.

Anyway, that was just a quick update about what's going on. As far as games go, I'm actually starting to get frustrated with the fact that there are so many good games coming out. I have become completely overwhelmed, and I have no clue how I am going to afford all of them (although my mother said multiple times that after we move, we'll have so much money that I can just ask for a game and I'll get it). I've been playing A LOT of Fallout 3 ready. I'm trying to get to level 30, and it's been VERY hard when I've discovered every location and completed every quest in the game. I'm getting there though.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By natetodamax

So there are a few pretty big things coming up. First of all, we're moving to Maryland. Well, we're most likely moving to Maryland. My mom recently landed a job down in Washington D.C., and we'll be living within a few miles of the place, which is really neat because I've never been there. My sister (who has a son - my nephew) is excited because she wants to leave Maine as well. However, my brother is pissed because he doesn't want to leave Maine and he thinks we're just after it for the money (we will supposedly be ridiculously rich from this job).

Besides that, school is almost over. Unfortunately, this is easily the most stressful and worst last month of my life. We have a test and/or a project in literally EVERY SINGLE DAMN CLASS. Now, I don't care at all about tests. They don't bother me in one bit. It's the projects that have gotten me worked up. Also, we have a large project in Technology class due soon. Basically, we're making wind turbines using wood and saws and other heavy duty shit. We were all divided into groups of two, and I got so unlucky when I was assigned one of the, this may seem harsh, dumber classmates. I consider myself pretty sloppy when it comes to problem solving and building stuff, so we make a pretty terrible group. What is so weird about this whole "end of the school year" thing is that we had our Middle School graduation thing last week, which means I technically don't even need to be attending school any more because I already got my "certificate". What's even worse is the fact that, if we didn't have any snow days this year, we would be getting out in 5 days. Instead, we still have about 10-11 school days left. Damnit.

Anyway, that was just a quick update about what's going on. As far as games go, I'm actually starting to get frustrated with the fact that there are so many good games coming out. I have become completely overwhelmed, and I have no clue how I am going to afford all of them (although my mother said multiple times that after we move, we'll have so much money that I can just ask for a game and I'll get it). I've been playing A LOT of Fallout 3 ready. I'm trying to get to level 30, and it's been VERY hard when I've discovered every location and completed every quest in the game. I'm getting there though.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By KaosAngel

Congrats on the baby!  You'll be a great father!

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@natetodamax said:
 We have a test and/or a project in literally EVERY SINGLE DAMN CLASS. Now, I don't care at all about tests. They don't bother me in one bit. It's the projects that have gotten me worked up. Also, we have a large project in Technology class due soon. Basically, we're making wind turbines using wood and saws and other heavy duty shit. 
I feel you're pain, same for me
We are making cars with Heavy duty shit tough
End of the school year is such a bittersweet time
Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By gingertastic_10

well congrats to your mom, sounds like she got herself a good job.........

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By natetodamax
@KaosAngel said:
" Congrats on the baby!  You'll be a great father! "
What.....?
Avatar image for pirate_republic
pirate_republic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By pirate_republic
@natetodamax said:
"
@KaosAngel said:
What.....?"

I lol'd.
ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
@natetodamax said:
"
@KaosAngel said:
What.....? "
you dont know about your own child!!!!!!!!!
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Gunner
@pirate_republic said:
"
@natetodamax said:
"
@KaosAngel said:
What.....?"
I lol'd. "
same.
Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Player1

Your in middle school?! I would have never guessed from your level of writing. (thats a compliment)

Nice update. Sucks about school. Why did you already have your graduation? Ha that makes no sense. 
VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By VWGTI
@pirate_republic said:
"
@natetodamax said:
"
@KaosAngel said:
What.....?"
I lol'd. "

grilledcheez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By grilledcheez
@natetodamax: Congrats on your future wealthy mom

@KaosAngel: LOL
Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@Player1 said:
"Your in middle school?! I would have never guessed from your level of writing. (thats a compliment)

Nice update. Sucks about school. Why did you already have your graduation? Ha that makes no sense. 
"

Me too. I thought you were much older until I read that essay you wrote and realized you were that young. Kudos man. Good luck with the move/school work, summer is only a little ways away!
Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Xandurson

Well first of all the baby comment was hilarious. Secondly, sorry to hear about your school stuff and that you have to move. But, that's kind of cool about the game thing where your parents will just buy you one. I'm going to college in the fall and so that means I'm on my own for all those games. Oh well, good luck with your projects and tests.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By Al3xand3r

You're in Maine? Where? I has a friend there. Know The Lookout Bar & Grill? I hear tis good :D

Matt_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Matt_

I lol'd as well. But you should move to Virginia and your mom should commute instead. Virginia is a much nicer place to live in.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By crunchUK

waaah i have work to do in school? lol wut

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#17  Edited By flaminghobo

Yeah I hear you man, I'm going through similar stuff right now. Good luck in your new home man.

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By Fallen189

It all makes sense now.

MKHavoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By MKHavoc

I can't imagine what it'd be like to move.  Having to start over in a unfamiliar place and having to make new friends sounds hard.  I hope everything works out for you.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#20  Edited By RHCPfan24

I am finishing up school in 2 weeks exactly so I know your pain. It is almost there but not quite there yet!

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#21  Edited By Tireyo

You'll be ok. Well, congrats. :)

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

Sounds like all that money is about to be spent before the paycheck comes in.

Anyway, you HAVE been to DC. You're playing Fallout 3, dammit.  You're heading to Pre-Nuke Territory.  After the bombs fall, I wish you luck.

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#23  Edited By TheHBK

Tell your brother to fuck off because Maine sucks.  You guys get more money and a way more awesome place to live?  What?  is he retarded?

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By iam3green

good post, i hope that ur mom gets good with her job. it sounds bad to be moving to a new place that u don't know anything about it.

Avatar image for deactivated-62acf8675bf9a
deactivated-62acf8675bf9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that aint too bad
moving sucks and all
but im sure youll meet some people and adapt nicely
i just recently moved although im 21 so its different , i wanted to move

epic_pets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By epic_pets

Sounds good, exept for the project thing lol.

Sgt_T1bbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sgt_T1bbs

Cool, i live just outside D.C as well.