Some New Stuff

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By AthleticShark

Hey all, been a while I know. I tried to record a vlog and what not, but I just found I had to much to say and they were all long. So I just figured I would write this blog and then maybe make a vlog tomorrow just talking about recent stuff.  I have gotten a good amount of items lately, but I am just gonna go through some of the things I will be getting soon and the things I got today. I also joined the tennis team at my school, surprising I know, but it will be good for me and I like tennis.

Plan on Getting:
-I plan on getting The Office Season 3 and so on. I love this show. I rented them from blockbuster and my god it is funny. Dwight is the best and it has become one of my favorite shows.
-Samurai Jack the complete series. This show was just awesome and I will buy the whole thing on DVD.
-Mythbusters Seasons. This show is just damn awesome, been buying a lot from Itunes, but I like the DVDs.
-Pre Order games. Talk about those in the vlog if I get to it...lazy to type them all out.

What I have gotten:
-Vic Firth Drumsticks
-Family Guy: The Total World Domination Set. It is a huge thing of Stewie's Head with every season/dvd of Family Guy out. 160 is on Amazon, but got it for 80 on a gold box deal.

Went to Half-Price books, but they sell DVDs, games, cd's, and other stuff for half price and even lower. (people sell them the stuff)
-Guns N Roses Greatest Hits-Don't have any GNR albums, but I like there old stuff so this was 5 bucks so I got it.
-Chevelle-Wonder What's Next-Great band, 5 bucks again. Tracks to listen to are The Closer, The Red, and Family System
-Smashing Pumpkins-Siamese Dream-Great band, needed the CD. All there songs are great.

-Got this game for PC called Infernal. It got bad reviews, but it looked fun and I just wanted a 5 hour game with decent graphics where all you do is shoot things. I am bad I know, but I am tired of questing and what not in games, just want to have a good, short, action game. Only 4 bucks so yea...

-Clerks 2-Fucking great movie. Go see it now  

-Blu Ray American Psycho. never saw it, but it was 10 bucks and it is supposed to be good and an even better book so whatever.

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AthleticShark

Hey all, been a while I know. I tried to record a vlog and what not, but I just found I had to much to say and they were all long. So I just figured I would write this blog and then maybe make a vlog tomorrow just talking about recent stuff.  I have gotten a good amount of items lately, but I am just gonna go through some of the things I will be getting soon and the things I got today. I also joined the tennis team at my school, surprising I know, but it will be good for me and I like tennis.

Plan on Getting:
-I plan on getting The Office Season 3 and so on. I love this show. I rented them from blockbuster and my god it is funny. Dwight is the best and it has become one of my favorite shows.
-Samurai Jack the complete series. This show was just awesome and I will buy the whole thing on DVD.
-Mythbusters Seasons. This show is just damn awesome, been buying a lot from Itunes, but I like the DVDs.
-Pre Order games. Talk about those in the vlog if I get to it...lazy to type them all out.

What I have gotten:
-Vic Firth Drumsticks
-Family Guy: The Total World Domination Set. It is a huge thing of Stewie's Head with every season/dvd of Family Guy out. 160 is on Amazon, but got it for 80 on a gold box deal.

Went to Half-Price books, but they sell DVDs, games, cd's, and other stuff for half price and even lower. (people sell them the stuff)
-Guns N Roses Greatest Hits-Don't have any GNR albums, but I like there old stuff so this was 5 bucks so I got it.
-Chevelle-Wonder What's Next-Great band, 5 bucks again. Tracks to listen to are The Closer, The Red, and Family System
-Smashing Pumpkins-Siamese Dream-Great band, needed the CD. All there songs are great.

-Got this game for PC called Infernal. It got bad reviews, but it looked fun and I just wanted a 5 hour game with decent graphics where all you do is shoot things. I am bad I know, but I am tired of questing and what not in games, just want to have a good, short, action game. Only 4 bucks so yea...

-Clerks 2-Fucking great movie. Go see it now  

-Blu Ray American Psycho. never saw it, but it was 10 bucks and it is supposed to be good and an even better book so whatever.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I always laugh at that bit in Clerks2, even when I disagree with it.

CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By CreamyGoodness

pickle fucker

insanegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By insanegamer

love the clerks 2 scene funny as hell.

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By eric_buck

Lol I love when he makes fun of LOTR by saying all they do is walk. Classic stuff.

JamesF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By JamesF

I got American Psycho on Blu Ray free 'cause I happened to buy my PS3 at a certain time.

fraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By fraser

Kevin Smith is the MAN. Although i think Clerks 2 isn't one of the better ones. Clerks and Chasing Amy are genius.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RetroIce4
CreamyGoodness said:
"pickle fucker"
what?