Some Updates

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By AthleticShark

So I went to Best Buy the yesterday and purchased a few things since I had some gift cards from Xmas.

• Fallout 3 PC: I have the CE of the 360 version, but PC is way better to play this game on and Let me tell you, my GOTY's have changed a lot because of this game. Love it to death so far and I have barely even touched the main quest. The only real problem is that it is pretty hard from the beggining and it can get frustrating pretty fast.
  • 4000 MS point card. A lot of DLC will be coming out soon. Fallout 3, Fable 2, and of course Rock Band and GH songs. This hopefully should last me a while. Right now I have 5200 points.
  • Nightwish's Once CD. Love them so I finally picked up their CD. Its metal, but the singer is like opera type so its great. Give them a listen.

Other then that I really have just been playing Fallout 3. Started Rise of the Argonauts and its not a HORRIBLE game, but it has a lot of issues. However, I don't mind the talking and all that "boring stuff" because I am a history buff and just being in an Ancient Greek world is awesome to me.

Also my Sharks won again tonight putting them back in 1st place over every team, so I am happy.

Hope you guys had a good weekend.
AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AthleticShark

So I went to Best Buy the yesterday and purchased a few things since I had some gift cards from Xmas.

• Fallout 3 PC: I have the CE of the 360 version, but PC is way better to play this game on and Let me tell you, my GOTY's have changed a lot because of this game. Love it to death so far and I have barely even touched the main quest. The only real problem is that it is pretty hard from the beggining and it can get frustrating pretty fast.
  • 4000 MS point card. A lot of DLC will be coming out soon. Fallout 3, Fable 2, and of course Rock Band and GH songs. This hopefully should last me a while. Right now I have 5200 points.
  • Nightwish's Once CD. Love them so I finally picked up their CD. Its metal, but the singer is like opera type so its great. Give them a listen.

Other then that I really have just been playing Fallout 3. Started Rise of the Argonauts and its not a HORRIBLE game, but it has a lot of issues. However, I don't mind the talking and all that "boring stuff" because I am a history buff and just being in an Ancient Greek world is awesome to me.

Also my Sharks won again tonight putting them back in 1st place over every team, so I am happy.

Hope you guys had a good weekend.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Enjoy Fallout3! It was fun watching Hockey with you by the way. I hope the Sharks continue to kick ass.

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

You probably already know about this, but you can change the difficulty of the game from the pause menu. When that game is set to very easy it's a cakewalk.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By RHCPfan24

Nice.  I can't believe the quantity of the DLC arriving in the next few months, and I only have about 3200 pts right now. Might need to upgrade again.

stanhigareda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By stanhigareda

Nightwish is great.  Too bad Tarja Turunen is no longer with them I haven't heard the new girl.

JamesF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By JamesF

If you think Fallout 3 is too hard (which I did too) just go to settings and put it on easy!