something embarrassing that happened to you

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By dr_nefarious

I once pulled up to a drive threw at a jack in the box with no money on me so I told the guy to wait a sec and put my car in reverse in pulled out of the drive through and drove off. at first I had a little trouble getting out because the drive through had a little curve at the end so I drove up on the curb and ran over some bushes a good couple times, thank god no one was behind me but I think some people in the restaurant and on the street saw me. wow was that embarrassing..

DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By DualReaver

I once came early and got my mom in the eye by accident, it was embarrassing as fuck and she wouldn't talk to me for weeks afterward. It sucked.

Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx
DualReaver said:
"I once came early and got my mom in the eye by accident, it was embarrassing as fuck and she wouldn't talk to me for weeks afterward. It sucked."
You cummed on your mom?  I know you are joking but damn if it was true
BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

In second grade I accidentally pissed all over my pants when I was shitting as it deflected oddly off of the seat, and I sulked back to the classroom to tell my teacher what happened. Seeing my pants she leaned down so I could whisper it into her ear without causing a scene but in a humiliated panic I, for some reason, thought she was suggesting that I kiss her on the cheek, so that's exactly what I did. She shot up, everyone started laughing at me, and I just stood there crying. That day was absolutely terrible.

This story is 100% factual, I shit you not.

Icil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Icil
BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"In second grade I accidentally pissed all over my pants when I was shitting as it reflected oddly off of the seat, and I sulked back to the classroom to tell my teacher what happened. Seeing my pants she leaned down so I could whisper it into her ear without causing a scene but in a humiliated panic I, for some reason, thought she was suggesting that I kiss her on the cheek, so that's exactly what I did. She shot up, everyone started laughing at me, and I just stood there crying. That day was absolutely terrible.

This story is 100% factual, I shit you not."
Damn, that's a cool story.

Back in high school, my Chemistry teacher was demonstrating how to put out fires using the fire blanket. I was the volunteer. When she was patting down my waist, she dropped the blanket on accident and tried grabbing it in mid-air, only to miss and basically grab the goods. Everyone saw. Both of us were embarassed. She was >60 years old. I got shit for that incident the rest of the year.