#1 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -
#2 Posted by _Zombie_ (1462 posts) -

#3 Posted by VisariLoyalist (2990 posts) -

the media corporations want to control the internet to stop the leak of their control over your minds and wallets!

#4 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -

This honestly HAS to be the Republican House majority trolling the country. Boehner's refusal to budge on the debt ceiling AGAIN, combined with this... when the fuck are they going to stop acting like children?

#5 Posted by hidys (1029 posts) -

I'm far more concerned that he is a climate change skeptic.

#6 Posted by clstirens (847 posts) -

...no, just...no

#7 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7048 posts) -
@hidys

Yep. Plus it's nothing new for idiots who deny evolution and climate change to sit on the House Sciences Committee, sadly. Frankly, they don't even belong in government, let alone on the HSC.
#8 Posted by Spooty (86 posts) -

That's one dumb republican. And that's saying something. I'm from Indiana, home of Richard Mourdock!

I'm surprised his site doesn't talk about how Big Science is hiding the facts about Earth being the center of the universe.

#9 Posted by IBurningStar (2160 posts) -

My favorite part of the article was the part at the end with all the pictures. I only looked at one of them, and that was the first one: a big ol' stack of syrup covered pancakes. They looked DELICIOUS.

#10 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -

@hidys said:

Absofuckinglutely. It displays his utter incompetence and lack of qualifications to chair ANYTHING scientific.

#11 Posted by Inkerman (1449 posts) -

Well fuck. Goddamit America, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.

#12 Posted by believer258 (11629 posts) -

WHAT?
...uh, well, at least it's not the guy who said that women can't get pregnant by rape. I guess that's some sort of a silver lining?

#13 Posted by TruthTellah (8517 posts) -

In time-honoured tradition, there are few things that can get duders more worked up than US Republicans and men or women complaining about the treatment of women in gaming.