1337W422102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By 1337W422102
@laserbolts said:

Just wanted to say sorry to anyone I have pissed off over the last year or 2. I can be a bit of a prick and I know that this isn't a legitimate reason to be this way but I have been unemployed off and on for the last year and it has brought a lot of stress into my life. I become easily irritated because of this and sometimes lash out at the people that use this site. It is wrong of me to use these forums as a way to vent and relieve my stress and I apologize. I know this will most likely be locked because there is no discussion value here but I wanted the community to know that I feel bad for being a dick here and there. There are quite a few good people that post here and they deserve to be treated with respect. Sorry to the mods that I may or may not have pissed off and I hope you will forgive me. I am really not that bad of a person. Anyways I just wanted to say that this community means a lot to me and I felt like getting this off my chest. Sorry if this is super corny.

We good, laser. (manly handshake)
kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#102  Edited By kindgineer

@laserbolts: Eh, we are all due our times of stress. I think we would all be hypocrites if we tried to justify not forgiving you.

All is okay, Duder! Hope everything gets better for you in the long run!

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#103  Edited By Yummylee

As others have said, you've never come across as an exceptionally douche-y person to me. Not to say that you haven't made some unscrupulous comments once in a while, but there are plenty of other individuals on the forums who are more consistently complete twats so you've never... stood out, so to speak :P

Jrinswand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Jrinswand

OP, I've never witnessed any of your dickery. At any rate, you couldn't possibly be any worse than some of the jackasses who frequent these boards.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

APOLOGY ACCEPTED.

Harkat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#106  Edited By Harkat

You seemed cool enough, no need to apologize for my sake.