So....teeth pulled

Heartagram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

Edited By Heartagram

So i finally have my tooth yank appointment set up again for tomorrow i don't get to eat or drink anything after midnight until 1 pm tomorrow. Hopefully Street fighter on like painkillers will still be fun.

On a side note i cant find a damn street fighter game pad and it makes me sad because i really want one because i sometimes feel like i don't pull off a move because the controller not because i am doing it wrong but because the analog and the D-pad on the 360 are not good enough.

I also unlocked all the characters on street fighter IV

Heartagram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Heartagram

So i finally have my tooth yank appointment set up again for tomorrow i don't get to eat or drink anything after midnight until 1 pm tomorrow. Hopefully Street fighter on like painkillers will still be fun.

On a side note i cant find a damn street fighter game pad and it makes me sad because i really want one because i sometimes feel like i don't pull off a move because the controller not because i am doing it wrong but because the analog and the D-pad on the 360 are not good enough.

I also unlocked all the characters on street fighter IV

Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Alex_Murphy

Why do you have to not eat or drink to get a tooth pulled out? I had a root canal before but they never said anything about not eating or drinking.

destro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By destro

Dont worry about it man. Just got my wisdom teeth removing about 2 weeks ago and its not nearly as bad as i thought it would be. They put you on an IV and pump you with a bunch of meds and then they give you some laughing gas so you don't feel shit. Plus you feel good, haha. Then you wake up and get to go immediatly. They give you some T3's with codine (usually) and you just pop 1/2 of them everytime you start to feel pain and your good to go...and you get a nice buzz. But if you take some painkillers and start playing video games make sure you remember and do not forget to change the gozz in your mouth or else blood will start pouring out of your mouth and you wont even know until its running down your chin, hahahaha. Good luck

destro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By destro
Alex_Murphy said:
"Why do you have to not eat or drink to get a tooth pulled out? I had a root canal before but they never said anything about not eating or drinking.
"
You cant eat/drink for 12 hours i think because they don't want you to have anything in your stomach because technically its an operation and the medication they use can cause nausea and they dont want you to end up choking on your puke or something.
OphliaHuntress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By OphliaHuntress

lol. Update on Mr.Heartagram: He's better and had those teeth taken out. But, he's a bear. lots of anger and pain. He's pretty funny to deal with. ^_^