Sour Hour with Lemon

Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Steve_Ramirez

Alright, so I'm in my game design course right now. Proffessor is talking about camera rotations at the moment. Not really paying attention since he usually posts his stuff on the class website. I made my first 3D model pretty quickly yesterday in Blender. It was a perfect heart lol. Not very difficult, but just a nice steady hand to grab some vertices and place them where they need to be. I beat Dead Air with my friend steve on normal last night. Only one more scenario to go so that I never have to play that game again. Man I wish that game was longer...

I did not go see Watchmen, I was planning on seeing it in Imax but my other friend "Joe Jesus"  (the nickname I gave to him) could not give us a ride to San Francisco that late :( 

class will be over in about a half hour. Then I'm going to hit the lap so that I can finish my program. Need to get that done so that I can go home.

So that was a quickie, I'll fill you later with more things, depending on how busy I am. 

~Steve

Note: "Joe Jesus" was given that nickname by me, cuz he looks like Jesus. 
Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Steve_Ramirez

Alright, so I'm in my game design course right now. Proffessor is talking about camera rotations at the moment. Not really paying attention since he usually posts his stuff on the class website. I made my first 3D model pretty quickly yesterday in Blender. It was a perfect heart lol. Not very difficult, but just a nice steady hand to grab some vertices and place them where they need to be. I beat Dead Air with my friend steve on normal last night. Only one more scenario to go so that I never have to play that game again. Man I wish that game was longer...

I did not go see Watchmen, I was planning on seeing it in Imax but my other friend "Joe Jesus"  (the nickname I gave to him) could not give us a ride to San Francisco that late :( 

class will be over in about a half hour. Then I'm going to hit the lap so that I can finish my program. Need to get that done so that I can go home.

So that was a quickie, I'll fill you later with more things, depending on how busy I am. 

~Steve

Note: "Joe Jesus" was given that nickname by me, cuz he looks like Jesus. 
BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

Do you have some kind of live Lemoncam so I can watch some of this super exciting stuff? I would especially be interested in watching your friend not give you a ride somewhere.

Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Steve_Ramirez

You know I was thinking about making some video journals to go along with my blog. But word will do for now. 

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

If it isn't too much trouble you should get two cameras so you can tape yourself setting up the camera you'll be using.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By crunchUK

fun fun fun!!

Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Steve_Ramirez
BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"If it isn't too much trouble you should get two cameras so you can tape yourself setting up the camera you'll be using."
ill consider this
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Jayge_

I can't tell if Lemon is deadpanning a sarcastic repartee with Biff or if he's actually serious.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Black_Rose
Jayge said:
"I can't tell if Lemon is deadpanning a sarcastic repartee with Biff or if he's actually serious."
I really hope it's not the second.
Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Steve_Ramirez
Black_Rose said:
"Jayge said:
"I can't tell if Lemon is deadpanning a sarcastic repartee with Biff or if he's actually serious."
I really hope it's not the second. "
Let's make this clear. I'm so going to make awesome crazy video blogs becasue that would be so cool and crazy awesome. Does that help?
Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By Dalai
Jayge said:
Biff is giving him lemons so he's just making lemonade... if that makes any sense.