Sour Hour with Lemon

Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Steve_Ramirez
Alright so I'm back home enjoying the luxories i missed so dearly. Went straight for my bed and took a power nap. Thats right, a power nap. I highly recommend taking one during the middle of the day. Once you wake up you'll feel so relaxed. After that I went straight for the crack. Hit up the Live and played SF4 for a couple of hours. Quite rusty at the moment. Haven't played as much as I should be but i'll take this time to hone my skills.

So, I haven't talked about my roommates for a while. But, that was because I was building up on something. Remeber the PMS girl Teressa? Well she just had a complete meltdown two nights ago. She was trying to study for her physics exam, but she got all emotional and started to talk to herself. She kept saying things like, "Yeah, that's just how it is, that's just how it is" It was one of the most annoying/pathetic acts a human beign has ever displayed. She kept crumpling paper and throwing it on the floor. She never got mad and yelled, but she definitely was beyond crazy. She and I do not get a long if you may have noticed ;) But that night was quite interesting. For the first time, we were sitting in the living on the same couch. We were both studying for our exams pretty late into the night/early morning. I had my flashcards for my CS class and every now and then I noticed in my peripheral the hand slams on the notebook....Alright I'll stop there, It's bring sour images to my head that frankly would give any rational human being nightmares. You'd think I might be overreacting but trust me everyone in the house would agree that she is the drama king. I say king only because she has a masculine body structure. Zing! Alright enough about her.

Brea, the slut, has found a new mate. While Teressa can't score any man meat of her own, Brea on the other went grew tired of her old boyfriend and got herself a new one. Her first boyfriend was black and her current boyfriend is white. I would make a "Once you go black" joke but that would be just too obvious. The new guy frolics around the apartment as if he built the place, but that's not the point. It's Brea we're talking about here right? Alright so she completely de-slutted herself so that she wouldn't scare him away. Two weeks ago,  she was moaning without a care with her old fling and now she's just an innocent girl. I have no idea who she's trying to fool with this act but the new guy sure doesn't mind.

I can't contain myself. I must add more about Teresa. While Brea is performing her de-sluttified act, Teressa is just getting more and more jealous. For the last few weeks she has been non-stop coughing. And not just any coughing. It's that type of cough where you can literally see demons spawn out of her mouth. Very very gross. At first if seemed like she was genuinely sick, but now it just seems like a desperate plea for attention. It's as if she wants us to feel sorry for her. Also, she refuses to see the doctor because she loves to play victim. Alright cut, enough about this poor attempt for a human being.

Sean still stays in his room and only socializes with his macbook pro. 
Sam is still pussy whipped by crazy asian girlfriend.
Kim still pretends she has friends.

Alright I'm off to bed. This rant has gone long enough.

-Steve
Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Steve_Ramirez
Alright so I'm back home enjoying the luxories i missed so dearly. Went straight for my bed and took a power nap. Thats right, a power nap. I highly recommend taking one during the middle of the day. Once you wake up you'll feel so relaxed. After that I went straight for the crack. Hit up the Live and played SF4 for a couple of hours. Quite rusty at the moment. Haven't played as much as I should be but i'll take this time to hone my skills.

So, I haven't talked about my roommates for a while. But, that was because I was building up on something. Remeber the PMS girl Teressa? Well she just had a complete meltdown two nights ago. She was trying to study for her physics exam, but she got all emotional and started to talk to herself. She kept saying things like, "Yeah, that's just how it is, that's just how it is" It was one of the most annoying/pathetic acts a human beign has ever displayed. She kept crumpling paper and throwing it on the floor. She never got mad and yelled, but she definitely was beyond crazy. She and I do not get a long if you may have noticed ;) But that night was quite interesting. For the first time, we were sitting in the living on the same couch. We were both studying for our exams pretty late into the night/early morning. I had my flashcards for my CS class and every now and then I noticed in my peripheral the hand slams on the notebook....Alright I'll stop there, It's bring sour images to my head that frankly would give any rational human being nightmares. You'd think I might be overreacting but trust me everyone in the house would agree that she is the drama king. I say king only because she has a masculine body structure. Zing! Alright enough about her.

Brea, the slut, has found a new mate. While Teressa can't score any man meat of her own, Brea on the other went grew tired of her old boyfriend and got herself a new one. Her first boyfriend was black and her current boyfriend is white. I would make a "Once you go black" joke but that would be just too obvious. The new guy frolics around the apartment as if he built the place, but that's not the point. It's Brea we're talking about here right? Alright so she completely de-slutted herself so that she wouldn't scare him away. Two weeks ago,  she was moaning without a care with her old fling and now she's just an innocent girl. I have no idea who she's trying to fool with this act but the new guy sure doesn't mind.

I can't contain myself. I must add more about Teresa. While Brea is performing her de-sluttified act, Teressa is just getting more and more jealous. For the last few weeks she has been non-stop coughing. And not just any coughing. It's that type of cough where you can literally see demons spawn out of her mouth. Very very gross. At first if seemed like she was genuinely sick, but now it just seems like a desperate plea for attention. It's as if she wants us to feel sorry for her. Also, she refuses to see the doctor because she loves to play victim. Alright cut, enough about this poor attempt for a human being.

Sean still stays in his room and only socializes with his macbook pro. 
Sam is still pussy whipped by crazy asian girlfriend.
Kim still pretends she has friends.

Alright I'm off to bed. This rant has gone long enough.

-Steve
TG_SOLID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TG_SOLID

Made me laugh. *subscribes

Avatar image for optimusprime223
optimusprime223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By optimusprime223

dude why does your post always have a ton of words missing on some lines?

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Pie
optimusprime223 said:
"dude why does your post always have a ton of words missing on some lines?"
same problem here.
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By Tireyo

Sounds like a whole high school story where you are at. :P

Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Steve_Ramirez

Not sure how that problem happens. I don't notice it so i'll figure that out later. Until then, take it as a screwed up artsy form of writing. 

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Claude

Bad girls...