Sour Hour with Lemon

Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Steve_Ramirez

Alright so I'm going to have a horrible spring quarter yet again...Have to take classes that range from cosmology to programming, to History, and to 3D modelling. Balancing all these is going to require a lot of time management, which I for one am horrible at this...Just got back from class, but I felt that I needed to vent some a little something here on Giant Bomb before I went on with my day. Here's an update with my roomates, and when I say roomates I really mean just slutty Brea because, lets be honest, it's just too funny and way more interesting to write about her.

Alright, so for those, who haven't kept up with my blogs, I don't have the time to recap and tell you the preliminaries of aforementioned slutty Brea. You can view my previous entries if you'd like, but more than likely you won't. Why is this so? Because no likes being told what to do :)

Alright back to point, so remember when I told you guys that Brea dumped her black guy boyfriend for this scrawny white guy? Well guess who showed up at our door last night? That's right, the black guy (his name is Alex but that is not important). What's really important is that my claim that she is a slutty slut slut (I know what you're thinking, it's not a typo, just want to emphasize that she enjoys sexual pleasures from multiple partners very frequently). This also prooves the famous proverb of "Once you go black you never go back." I've been a strong believer of this for many years and I finally got the honor to witness this with my own eyes in real-time. Yes, a game related concept was used in this blog. This is after all a videogame sit isn't it?

That will do it for now, maybe a little later I'll feel extra sassy and crap something else out. But until then, take care and keep your females close. And yes, dark meat does infact taste better. You've been warned!   :)

-Steve
Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Steve_Ramirez

Alright so I'm going to have a horrible spring quarter yet again...Have to take classes that range from cosmology to programming, to History, and to 3D modelling. Balancing all these is going to require a lot of time management, which I for one am horrible at this...Just got back from class, but I felt that I needed to vent some a little something here on Giant Bomb before I went on with my day. Here's an update with my roomates, and when I say roomates I really mean just slutty Brea because, lets be honest, it's just too funny and way more interesting to write about her.

Alright, so for those, who haven't kept up with my blogs, I don't have the time to recap and tell you the preliminaries of aforementioned slutty Brea. You can view my previous entries if you'd like, but more than likely you won't. Why is this so? Because no likes being told what to do :)

Alright back to point, so remember when I told you guys that Brea dumped her black guy boyfriend for this scrawny white guy? Well guess who showed up at our door last night? That's right, the black guy (his name is Alex but that is not important). What's really important is that my claim that she is a slutty slut slut (I know what you're thinking, it's not a typo, just want to emphasize that she enjoys sexual pleasures from multiple partners very frequently). This also prooves the famous proverb of "Once you go black you never go back." I've been a strong believer of this for many years and I finally got the honor to witness this with my own eyes in real-time. Yes, a game related concept was used in this blog. This is after all a videogame sit isn't it?

That will do it for now, maybe a little later I'll feel extra sassy and crap something else out. But until then, take care and keep your females close. And yes, dark meat does infact taste better. You've been warned!   :)

-Steve
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By crunchUK

HA! class! in secondary school you can skyve off whenever you want and still pass. it's great. Also i suggest you give your blog entries different titles. it gets confusing lol

Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Steve_Ramirez

You're right Crunch, I'm just going to place a word that sums up the blog entry in parenthesis along with my title. 

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By crunchUK

See? nobody replies because they think they've seen it before. Sure you could look at the date and everything like i do but who honestly does that lol...

Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Steve_Ramirez

yeah, I never look at the date lol

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crunchUK

well

now you know

different titiles for different things are a must in civilized bloggery

SikhCuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SikhCuz

LEOMON STEVE!!!
I IZ A FAN OF UR POSTZ!
ADD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way i finish school today for easter :)

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By Tireyo

It's more fun to talk about the problems than the positives, although it might need to be the other way around.  :D