Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Edited By Red12b

Hey Duders.

Now the majority of us now know that a certain prominent contributor and moderator has just quit this site all-together whilst not riding out the storm, we all have differing opinions on the situation,

Now Read this part carefully as some people tend to skip the text to ignite flaming this is not what I want!

Endogène has left, wether you liked the way he did or not this post is not what this is about, what this is about is remembering not what he last did but what he contributed, as a lot of us have seemed to forget what he has done before.

So to cut a long story short, I am going to change my sig, so that he may be remembered, and if you agree or not hopefully keep it as a reminder to all of us Not to quit, but to keep fighting for this site, and to those who will inevitably come on here and bitch and moan that this is just a "videogame site" to some people it is important....

So without further adieu

I am Endogène

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Red12b

Hey Duders.

Now the majority of us now know that a certain prominent contributor and moderator has just quit this site all-together whilst not riding out the storm, we all have differing opinions on the situation,

Now Read this part carefully as some people tend to skip the text to ignite flaming this is not what I want!

Endogène has left, wether you liked the way he did or not this post is not what this is about, what this is about is remembering not what he last did but what he contributed, as a lot of us have seemed to forget what he has done before.

So to cut a long story short, I am going to change my sig, so that he may be remembered, and if you agree or not hopefully keep it as a reminder to all of us Not to quit, but to keep fighting for this site, and to those who will inevitably come on here and bitch and moan that this is just a "videogame site" to some people it is important....

So without further adieu

I am Endogène