Spiffy Chapcast Episode 1

themoon13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By themoon13

So as some of you know, I (and 2 other friends) run Spiffy Chaps and today our first podcast went up. Its not the best quality and we couldn't really mix the voices properly (next one will be much better) but some of you might enjoy it. Its very spontaneous and random. We talk about all sorts of topics including gravity, tangled wires and Akon's real voice. If you want to you can check it out here

It'll be up on itunes fairly soon, but we'll just stick with Viddler for now and perhaps the next episode.

Again, this kind of cast won't be everyone's cup of tea but I just wanted to share it with you all.
c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By c1337us

Will make sure I check it out at some point. At work now.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By End_Boss

I hate to be a dick about this, but I'm going to have to be, because god knows no one else will. I understand the excitement of recording podcasts (hell, I've been giving it some thought lately), but if you know it isn't the best you could do and something as simple as some extra time editing could solve some of the major issues... Well, just don't release it 'till its done. Especially for the first podcast, since that's going to be your make-or-break for a lot of people... Just make it the best 'cast you can, man!

I understand that such statements as mine are considered "dickish" on the internets, so Link is here to soften the blow.

LOLJUSKIDDINGGAIS.
LOLJUSKIDDINGGAIS.

themoon13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#4  Edited By themoon13

@ End_boss

I understand exactly what you're talking about and I don't think its dickish. Its valid criticism. While its not the best possible recording etc. we still feel that its solid enough for what we are trying to do here.

And the Link picture is magical.