Posted by TCSRush (25 posts) -

Spring Break is finally here. Time to play some games. I'm hoping to play finish some games during my break, any suggestions? Keep in mind, i have like a couple weeks, so its not like im pressed on time.

#1 Posted by TCSRush (25 posts) -

Spring Break is finally here. Time to play some games. I'm hoping to play finish some games during my break, any suggestions? Keep in mind, i have like a couple weeks, so its not like im pressed on time.

#2 Posted by Example1013 (4834 posts) -

Go outside, it's fucking spring.

#3 Posted by TCSRush (25 posts) -

I live in Vegas. Spring is like 100 degrees out. Ill be outside, but not all day. :p

#4 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

SSX

#5 Posted by Example1013 (4834 posts) -

Vegas? You should be out all night instead then ;)

#6 Posted by Example1013 (4834 posts) -

because it's cool at night, god you people have dirty minds

#7 Posted by _Zombie_ (1462 posts) -

Being the shut-in I am, I'm only going to be leaving the house two or three times over the span of the single week we get.

@Example1013 said:

because it's cool at night, god you people have dirty minds

I'll take that as a compliment.

#8 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3082 posts) -

You're a week late.

#9 Posted by TCSRush (25 posts) -

Vegas is hot all day dude. Even at night its 90 degrees. :/

#10 Posted by SSully (4276 posts) -
#11 Posted by TCSRush (25 posts) -

@SSully: Finished it. on both PS3 and PC.

#12 Posted by SSully (4276 posts) -

Well what kind of game are you looking for? I have been on a League of Legends binge lately, it is free and extremely fun.

#13 Posted by Sackmanjones (4784 posts) -

My spring break was 2 weeks ago asshole… I'm gonna go continue to cut myself

#14 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -

School starts for me on Monday...  You bastard

#15 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

go play some games and stay up all night.

#16 Posted by TCSRush (25 posts) -

@SSully said:

Well what kind of game are you looking for? I have been on a League of Legends binge lately, it is free and extremely fun.

I've played LoL since beta, tired of that game. Too many fags who don't know how to play as a team, always want to play carry, and don't understand builds.

#17 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

Woah cool it with the homophobia! Sensitive ears...eyes. Whatever play Journey. It would help if we had any idea what games you wanted to play first.

#18 Posted by TCSRush (25 posts) -

i play all sorts of games. I own a PS3 and a good gaming PC. So anything on there.

#19 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2713 posts) -

I work full time, no spring break for me. =|

#20 Edited by Claude (16254 posts) -

I got crabs during Spring Break one time. It was not awesome. Fuck Fort Lauderdale and alcohol and cocaine and sex... I would do it again in a second.

#21 Posted by believer258 (12100 posts) -

@Sackmanjones said:

My spring break was 2 weeks ago asshole… I'm gonna go continue to cut myself

Mine was three weeks ago. But, as I chose a Catholic college despite not being Catholic, I get this coming Thursday, Friday, and next Monday off as well.

Anyway, OP, are you looking for a type of game in particular or just anything? Because if it's anything, then support Rayman Origins. We need more colorful wacky side-scrolling platformers on our hardcore gaming systems. But if you must have something gorier and mature and grown-up and all, then get Resistance 3. 1 and 2 were all right but 3 is fantastic.

#22 Posted by Rerejo28 (135 posts) -

@Claude said:

I got crabs during Spring Break one time. It was not awesome. Fuck Fort Lauderdale and alcohol and cocaine and sex... I would do it again in second.

You are my hero.

#23 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
@Rerejo28 said:

@Claude said:

I got crabs during Spring Break one time. It was not awesome. Fuck Fort Lauderdale and alcohol and cocaine and sex... I would do it again in second.

You are my hero.

As a drunk uncle once told me, "Don't make the same mistakes I made." 

As I say now, "Fuck it, have fun and don't die."
#24 Posted by President_Barackbar (3472 posts) -
@TCSRush said:

@SSully said:

I've played LoL since beta, tired of that game. Too many fags who don't know how to play as a team, always want to play carry, and don't understand builds.

Not making a real good impression of ourselves are we?
#25 Posted by Seedofpower (3947 posts) -

@Claude said:

I got crabs during Spring Break one time. It was not awesome. Fuck Fort Lauderdale and alcohol and cocaine and sex... I would do it again in a second.

I've been telling people to stay the fuck out of Florida but no one ever listens to me. This shit like this happens and we are all wondering why.

#26 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
@Seedofpower said:

@Claude said:

I've been telling people to stay the fuck out of Florida but no one ever listens to me. This shit like this happens and we are all wondering why.

Again, I said I would do it again. Damn wife is holding me back.