#1 Edited by jNerd (2011 posts) -

What do you think about the upcoming Star Wars flick... I'm really excited I'll peither go see it @ Midnight or the following Monday with a bunch of buds. I don't have any complaints about it as-of-yet
-Yer thoughts?

#2 Posted by steve316 (102 posts) -

i like that now it has a series, but i must say i hate the new look

#3 Posted by Wolverine (4281 posts) -

I love Star Wars but I am not to excited about this movie. I bet I will see it though.

#4 Posted by napster (52 posts) -

im gonna have to see it first, but with the animation thing goign on, the movie can have more crazy over the top saber fights, which would be straight gangster

#5 Posted by DARKIDO07 (876 posts) -
napster said:
"

im gonna have to see it first, but with the animation thing goign on, the movie can have more crazy over the top saber fights, which would be straight gangster

"
Hopefully we will get to see a Grievous fight. Obi Wan pwned his sorry as in less than 2 seconds in the third film and that made me facepalm George Lucas.
#6 Posted by Aarny91 (3912 posts) -

Oh gee golly guys!!

#7 Posted by C172Driver (63 posts) -

I really like Star Wars, but I have to agree, I don't like the new art style.

#8 Posted by MeatSim (10834 posts) -
DARKIDO07 said:
"napster said:
"

"
Hopefully we will get to see a Grievous fight. Obi Wan pwned his sorry as in less than 2 seconds in the third film and that made me facepalm George Lucas.
"
Yea same here hopefully there's some cool fights with Grievous I think the reason that fight lasted 2 seconds in episode 3 was that it was hard to have fight cartography between a real person and a non existent CGI android with 4 arms, since the Clone Wars is all CGI there are no limits and hopefully Grievous will be awesome like in the Tartakovsky Clone Wars TV Show then.
#9 Posted by mr_korean (610 posts) -

I never really liked Star Wars

*prepares flame shield*

#10 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -

I'll be seeing it definitely, I'm just not sure how good it'll be though.

#11 Posted by nickystixx (181 posts) -

NOOOO!!! it looks ugly! the art style  looks horrible!