Star Wars Prequels; which character was the funniest purposely?

Joshbra97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Joshbra97

I don't mean like how Hayden Christensen's stupid hair was funny to laugh at. I mean which character was genuinely the funniest? It's a pretty serious (read: humorless) trilogy but they included some funny moments, which character was the funniest? For me it's a little known character named Neer-Kuhn. He was apparently edited out of the movie and only appears in SuperShadow's original versions of the scripts so it's too bad. Just another example of how Lucas is a terrible director. Also, for a movie that had Natalie Portman in it it was very unsexy too. What's up with that? Did anyone see her in Leon: The Professional? Yowza! What do you guys think and please no Jar Jar votes unless you're serious.

Joshbra97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Joshbra97

I don't mean like how Hayden Christensen's stupid hair was funny to laugh at. I mean which character was genuinely the funniest? It's a pretty serious (read: humorless) trilogy but they included some funny moments, which character was the funniest? For me it's a little known character named Neer-Kuhn. He was apparently edited out of the movie and only appears in SuperShadow's original versions of the scripts so it's too bad. Just another example of how Lucas is a terrible director. Also, for a movie that had Natalie Portman in it it was very unsexy too. What's up with that? Did anyone see her in Leon: The Professional? Yowza! What do you guys think and please no Jar Jar votes unless you're serious.

deathfury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By deathfury

Prequels? What prequels? We don't know of any prequels.

mordecaix7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By mordecaix7
No prequels that I know of.  Haven't heard of any.
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Dude, whoa. Natalie Portman was unsexy in the prequels yet sexy as an 11 year old in The Professional? You may be crossing the line, bro. However, I think you're probably around that age yourself, but still, dude. By the way, she brought the hotness in Episode 2. Remember that totally hot white outfit she wore? Oh yeah, it was pretty bangin'. Her cleavage in the fireplace scene before that was rather nice too. Dare I say, SPLENDID.

Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Megalon
TheGreatGuero said:
"Dude, whoa. Natalie Portman was unsexy in the prequels yet sexy as an 11 year old in The Professional? You may be crossing the line, bro. However, I think you're probably around that age yourself, but still, dude. By the way, she brought the hotness in Episode 2. Remember that totally hot white outfit she wore? Oh yeah, it was pretty bangin'. Her cleavage in the fireplace scene before that was rather nice too. Dare I say, SPLENDID."
Actually I seem to remember him saying he was in his 30's in some thread...I think it was the "what's the hardest subject..." thread. So...yeah. That makes him like almost criminally creepy.
mordecaix7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By mordecaix7
TheGreatGuero said:
"Dude, whoa. Natalie Portman was unsexy in the prequels yet sexy as an 11 year old in The Professional? You may be crossing the line, bro.
I didn't even see that!  O_O  I don't even know where to begin with this guy.  What's up with the pedophilia?
obiwan1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By obiwan1337

i think the funniest character was Hayden Christensen.  the more he tried to sound bad ass, the more constipated and whiny he sounded, i thought it was funny.  another moment i laughed out loud in the theater was in episode III when he was about to kill the kids, the face the kid made was classic.  lastly, i think everyone has to laugh about when he turned into Darth Vader and let out the cheesiest "NOOOOOO!!" i've ever heard, combined with the strange looking half angry half autistic fist shaking.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By Brendan
TheGreatGuero said:
"Dude, whoa. Natalie Portman was unsexy in the prequels yet sexy as an 11 year old in The Professional? You may be crossing the line, bro. However, I think you're probably around that age yourself, but still, dude. By the way, she brought the hotness in Episode 2. Remember that totally hot white outfit she wore? Oh yeah, it was pretty bangin'. Her cleavage in the fireplace scene before that was rather nice too. Dare I say, SPLENDID."

Ah man for a few threads JoshBra looked like he had put the Kaibosh on the creepiness, but with the 11 year old love comment it looks like it's still lurking around.
Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Brendan said:

Ah man for a few threads JoshBra looked like he had put the Kaibosh on the creepiness, but with the 11 year old love comment it looks like it's still lurking around. "

Eh...JoshBra is a pretty cool guy eh is an aspie but doesn't afraid of anything!

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheGreatGuero said:
Hell yeah I remeber, Natalie Portman is hot.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11  Edited By Willy105

The prequels weren't very funny. In fact, they were too serious. That is what made them boring. Too much politics, not enough wars in space.

Although, Jar Jar was hilarious. It's what made Phantom Menace watchable.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12  Edited By Willy105
obiwan1337 said:
"i think the funniest character was Hayden Christensen.  the more he tried to sound bad ass, the more constipated and whiny he sounded, i thought it was funny.  another moment i laughed out loud in the theater was in episode III when he was about to kill the kids, the face the kid made was classic.  lastly, i think everyone has to laugh about when he turned into Darth Vader and let out the cheesiest "NOOOOOO!!" i've ever heard, combined with the strange looking half angry half autistic fist shaking."
Joke post? That's not cool.

The most emotional and darkest scenes in the trilogy were funny to you?
Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By Megalon
Willy105 said:
"Jar Jar was hilarious. It's what made Phantom Menace watchable."
I'm curious, where you a kid when TPM came out? I was 17 when that movie came out, and I couldn't freaking stand Jar Jar. But most people I've met that were <12 seem to not mind him at all, so I kind of assumed it just depends on what age you were first exposed to him. (for example, I'm pretty sure the only reason I like ewoks is because I was exposed to them as a kid)
EvolutionX0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By EvolutionX0

Jar Jar  tries to be funny but just fails at it. 

I never seen anyone or thing that has been purposely funny.
penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By penguindust

R2 was funniest with Salacious B. Crumb close behind...of course that was in the original series.  I spent most of new Star Wars in tears (over how awful it is). 

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#16  Edited By Claude

I liked Watto... does it all FTW.

Piss and Vinegar
Piss and Vinegar

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RetroIce4
Willy105 said:
"The prequels weren't very funny. In fact, they were too serious. That is what made them boring. Too much politics, not enough wars in space.Although, Jar Jar was hilarious. It's what made Phantom Menace watchable."
This man is correct. Jar Jar made that. So funny. I remember talking like that to piss my parents off. Mee-suh think...
Avatar image for imayellowfellow
imayellowfellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By imayellowfellow

the still puppet yoda from phantom menace? i havent seen that in a while but im pretty sure he wasnt cg.

i just remember thinking it was funny how after so many years they were still using like a puppet for yoda

EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By EvilTwin
imayellowfellow said:
"the still puppet yoda from phantom menace? i havent seen that in a while but im pretty sure he wasnt cg. i just remember thinking it was funny how after so many years they were still using like a puppet for yoda"
Actually a lot of Star Wars fans were upset when they moved over to CG Yoda.  Of course, with the battles he was in, there was no way they couldn't.