Avatar image for reverseosmosis18
reverseosmosis18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By reverseosmosis18

It seems like sense I was about 10 whenever I would get bored of my games and want to play something a little different I could always unbox my Starcraft and play it for hours. Here I am, 19 now and the same still holds true, i just played for awhile and it's just as fun as always. I have to remember to put that on my favorite games of all time haha. 

Anyways, I've been working a lot lately to save up some money to move out next month. Plus i have Bonnaroo coming up :) (Anyone else going?) Whenever I get time I play some Leafgreen, I'm still trying to build a kickass team. So far I have Parasect, Vaporeon, Charizard, Primape, Hypno, and Raichu, all around Lv.30. I've been closely monitoring the attacks I let them learn so as a team they can take down anything. Leafgreen/Firered is my favorite Pokemon games because it reminds me so much of my first amazing trip through Kanto, except now abilities, more pokemon, breeding, etc. make it even better. 

Also I took my Brother to get a Black Wii today, so he's loving that. It's good for me too because I still have some games from when mine broke (Metroid Prime Trilogy here I come!) I can play on his until I get my own sometime this summer I guess :)
Avatar image for reverseosmosis18
reverseosmosis18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By reverseosmosis18

It seems like sense I was about 10 whenever I would get bored of my games and want to play something a little different I could always unbox my Starcraft and play it for hours. Here I am, 19 now and the same still holds true, i just played for awhile and it's just as fun as always. I have to remember to put that on my favorite games of all time haha. 

Anyways, I've been working a lot lately to save up some money to move out next month. Plus i have Bonnaroo coming up :) (Anyone else going?) Whenever I get time I play some Leafgreen, I'm still trying to build a kickass team. So far I have Parasect, Vaporeon, Charizard, Primape, Hypno, and Raichu, all around Lv.30. I've been closely monitoring the attacks I let them learn so as a team they can take down anything. Leafgreen/Firered is my favorite Pokemon games because it reminds me so much of my first amazing trip through Kanto, except now abilities, more pokemon, breeding, etc. make it even better. 

Also I took my Brother to get a Black Wii today, so he's loving that. It's good for me too because I still have some games from when mine broke (Metroid Prime Trilogy here I come!) I can play on his until I get my own sometime this summer I guess :)