Start of something new.

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

Edited By TheGamerGeek

Lately, I've been wanting to start something new when it comes to what I do on this site that involves wrestling, I've done threads and stuff but I never really liked doing that seeing as if I post two times in a row, I can't post a third. So, all that said, I'm gonna start posting weekly blog posts that kind of wrap up what has been happening during that week of wrestling. During the latest Friday Night Smackdown!, I thought of this, and around half way I figured why not just start right now? And I done that. Quickly wrapped up the later half of it. Before I say my thoughts, I want to tell any of the people reading this to think of some name for this series. It'd be much appreciated.

West Side (That's my new name for Cryme Tyme and R-Truth) def. Not the Worlds Greatest tag team and Ricky Bortiz. Seriously, why does R-Truth have to mention popping pimpils in his song? That makes my stomach hurt, Mr. Truth. This is something else that'll make my stomach hurt, Ricky Ortiz has some jiggly thighs. Truth won with...an elbow...what? Really? I guess the fact he spins like Crash Bandicoot adds torque to that thunderous shot! Really though, when is Shelton gonna even get another win? Never? Thought so. Another minus to this was the fact that Charlie Haas wasn't even used. Neither was JTG. Why not just make this a normal tag match?

Rey Mysterio talked about "his" title and winning "his" title back...cause it's his. You know, you're wrong, right? I know it's kayfab but still, Jericho won clean. It's not his fault you never want to unmask yourself for the 3rd time. That reason and that reason alone is why Jericho has the strap...and this is totally what Jericho is saying currently. Gah, I'd love if Rey Rey went heel and was like Jericho's little friend that done everything Jericho said, that'd be great. They then announce a mask vs. title match at The Bash. I love this feud and sadly I feel like it'll end at The Bash.

CM Punk def. Rey Mysterio. Jericho felt like joining JR and Grisham on the announce team. Why does Jericho always have to be so right? Especially when it comes to Rey Mysterio. Gotta love heels. According to Jericho he won his match...when he actually lost...I guess me saying he's always right was wrong! Also, if you can find a single person over the age of 12 that says the 619 is an impactful move, I will pay you money. Punk hit the GTS to finish this off after Jericho rammed Mysterio's face into a poll and just gained Punk more heel cred. All that tasty goodness wrapped up up this weeks Smackdown!

Seeing as I'm planning on wrapping up Raw, ECW, Smackdown, TNA, and ROH, I may need to shorten it a bit. Anyways, give me thoughts, ideas, corrections, anything you want to see! TELL ME!

EDIT: Forgot tomorrow is TNA Slammiversary! Predictions, son!

Daniels def. Shane Douglas- At first when Shane got here I was like "Oh, this is pretty cool" then I realized this wasn't "The Franchise" Shane Douglas, this was some guy wanting to get back into the spotlight for a little while. I expect a sloppy short performance.

Tara def. Angelina Love- Lately I've been pretty impressed with Angelina. To be honest, I think her and Daffney are the only knockouts I enjoy seeing. And if you followed my thread, you know I love some Victo--Tara! I really want a long feud between these two and I expect a decent match at this PPV.

Jay Lethal def. Consequences Creed, Suicide, Chris Sabin, and Alex Shelly- It'll be a X-Divisions match. High flying, impressive and involve some botched spots and Creed near killing himself. Gotta love it...or don't.

Sting def. Matt Morgan- Honestly, is TNA booking dumb enough to give Matt Morgan the Main Event Mafia leadership job? If so, that'll be the end of Main Event Mafia. Actually, in my mind the end of Main Event Mafia was when Kurt Angle lost the leadership job

Abyss and Taylor Wilde def. Daffney and Raven- Taylor Wilde = Boo. Raven, Daffney, and Abyss? YEAAAAAAA. I admittedly love Raven for all the normal reasons. Seeing him lose will suck but I expect blood...lots of blood. This is when I actually like TNA more than WWE.

Team 3D def. Beer Money- I love some Beer Money but it wouldn't make since for 3D to lose the strap(s?) so quickly, especially right back to the person they lost it to. I really wonder what'll happen after this, will Beer Money shake their hands and turn face or what? Who knows, I guess we'll find out Sunday!

AJ Styles def. Jeff Jarret, Samoa Joe, Mick Foley, and Kurt Angle. I know this is a stretch but this seems like a way to get rid of the Legends title seeing as they're doing nothing with it currently, Jeff and Mick need to feud, Somoa is killing men, and Kurt doesn't need the title according to him. Actually think this'll be a good match too. Mainly cause of double J, Kurt Angle, and AJ.

Now I'm done! 1, 2, 3!

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By TheGamerGeek

Lately, I've been wanting to start something new when it comes to what I do on this site that involves wrestling, I've done threads and stuff but I never really liked doing that seeing as if I post two times in a row, I can't post a third. So, all that said, I'm gonna start posting weekly blog posts that kind of wrap up what has been happening during that week of wrestling. During the latest Friday Night Smackdown!, I thought of this, and around half way I figured why not just start right now? And I done that. Quickly wrapped up the later half of it. Before I say my thoughts, I want to tell any of the people reading this to think of some name for this series. It'd be much appreciated.

West Side (That's my new name for Cryme Tyme and R-Truth) def. Not the Worlds Greatest tag team and Ricky Bortiz. Seriously, why does R-Truth have to mention popping pimpils in his song? That makes my stomach hurt, Mr. Truth. This is something else that'll make my stomach hurt, Ricky Ortiz has some jiggly thighs. Truth won with...an elbow...what? Really? I guess the fact he spins like Crash Bandicoot adds torque to that thunderous shot! Really though, when is Shelton gonna even get another win? Never? Thought so. Another minus to this was the fact that Charlie Haas wasn't even used. Neither was JTG. Why not just make this a normal tag match?

Rey Mysterio talked about "his" title and winning "his" title back...cause it's his. You know, you're wrong, right? I know it's kayfab but still, Jericho won clean. It's not his fault you never want to unmask yourself for the 3rd time. That reason and that reason alone is why Jericho has the strap...and this is totally what Jericho is saying currently. Gah, I'd love if Rey Rey went heel and was like Jericho's little friend that done everything Jericho said, that'd be great. They then announce a mask vs. title match at The Bash. I love this feud and sadly I feel like it'll end at The Bash.

CM Punk def. Rey Mysterio. Jericho felt like joining JR and Grisham on the announce team. Why does Jericho always have to be so right? Especially when it comes to Rey Mysterio. Gotta love heels. According to Jericho he won his match...when he actually lost...I guess me saying he's always right was wrong! Also, if you can find a single person over the age of 12 that says the 619 is an impactful move, I will pay you money. Punk hit the GTS to finish this off after Jericho rammed Mysterio's face into a poll and just gained Punk more heel cred. All that tasty goodness wrapped up up this weeks Smackdown!

Seeing as I'm planning on wrapping up Raw, ECW, Smackdown, TNA, and ROH, I may need to shorten it a bit. Anyways, give me thoughts, ideas, corrections, anything you want to see! TELL ME!

EDIT: Forgot tomorrow is TNA Slammiversary! Predictions, son!

Daniels def. Shane Douglas- At first when Shane got here I was like "Oh, this is pretty cool" then I realized this wasn't "The Franchise" Shane Douglas, this was some guy wanting to get back into the spotlight for a little while. I expect a sloppy short performance.

Tara def. Angelina Love- Lately I've been pretty impressed with Angelina. To be honest, I think her and Daffney are the only knockouts I enjoy seeing. And if you followed my thread, you know I love some Victo--Tara! I really want a long feud between these two and I expect a decent match at this PPV.

Jay Lethal def. Consequences Creed, Suicide, Chris Sabin, and Alex Shelly- It'll be a X-Divisions match. High flying, impressive and involve some botched spots and Creed near killing himself. Gotta love it...or don't.

Sting def. Matt Morgan- Honestly, is TNA booking dumb enough to give Matt Morgan the Main Event Mafia leadership job? If so, that'll be the end of Main Event Mafia. Actually, in my mind the end of Main Event Mafia was when Kurt Angle lost the leadership job

Abyss and Taylor Wilde def. Daffney and Raven- Taylor Wilde = Boo. Raven, Daffney, and Abyss? YEAAAAAAA. I admittedly love Raven for all the normal reasons. Seeing him lose will suck but I expect blood...lots of blood. This is when I actually like TNA more than WWE.

Team 3D def. Beer Money- I love some Beer Money but it wouldn't make since for 3D to lose the strap(s?) so quickly, especially right back to the person they lost it to. I really wonder what'll happen after this, will Beer Money shake their hands and turn face or what? Who knows, I guess we'll find out Sunday!

AJ Styles def. Jeff Jarret, Samoa Joe, Mick Foley, and Kurt Angle. I know this is a stretch but this seems like a way to get rid of the Legends title seeing as they're doing nothing with it currently, Jeff and Mick need to feud, Somoa is killing men, and Kurt doesn't need the title according to him. Actually think this'll be a good match too. Mainly cause of double J, Kurt Angle, and AJ.

Now I'm done! 1, 2, 3!

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheGamerGeek

If you choose, you can just comment on the blogspot site!

bagmanforhire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By bagmanforhire

i like your prediction for AJ they need to get him back in the main spotlight
oh yea someone will comeback!!!! (i always say that its a PPV!!!!)