Steam is working...yay!

temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Edited By temperedvortex

After a few months my Steam account finally works again! Steam is purely awesome and if you wanna add me to your friends list my username is "Temperedvortex".

In other news, My bad file on Fallout 3 is going good, I have found just about every single location. One thing that pisses me off is that Bethesda won't release the DLC for Fallout 3 on the PS3. I almost want to trade in my PS3 version of fallout 3 to get the PC version so I can get the DLC (and mods of course).

Other than that there is nothing much going on. I am trying to decide what to get, a PS2 or Left 4 Dead. I would love to hear your opinion on this. Also I will be gettiing Resident Evil 5 this weekend, and next week is my spring break.

That's all for now!

temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By temperedvortex

After a few months my Steam account finally works again! Steam is purely awesome and if you wanna add me to your friends list my username is "Temperedvortex".

In other news, My bad file on Fallout 3 is going good, I have found just about every single location. One thing that pisses me off is that Bethesda won't release the DLC for Fallout 3 on the PS3. I almost want to trade in my PS3 version of fallout 3 to get the PC version so I can get the DLC (and mods of course).

Other than that there is nothing much going on. I am trying to decide what to get, a PS2 or Left 4 Dead. I would love to hear your opinion on this. Also I will be gettiing Resident Evil 5 this weekend, and next week is my spring break.

That's all for now!

coughlanio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By coughlanio

I'm a big Left 4 Dead fan, but a PS2 would be a wise purchase, I bought one recently and picked up the entire PS2 Shin Megami Tensei collection, which includes Persona 3 FES and 4. You should watch a bit of the Persona 4 playthrough on this site.

teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By teh_destroyer

Buy Left4Dead,it will take over your gaming life for a long while.