Stereotyping is fun

Jennacide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Edited By Jennacide

Disclaimer: I don't know a lot of people on this site, and so therefore they may not get my sense of humour. This is not meant to offend, only entertain. If you're offended by it, you're taking it way too seriously. Now enjoy! 

There are so many different types of gamers in this world. Some we’d kill to have on our team, others we try as hard as we can to stay away from. Either way, there’s no escaping the various types of people we find online. But at least after reading this, you’ll be able to identify them, and pick which to add to your friends list and which to block every single way you can.

The ones we DON’T like
The Kid
The kid is usually about 10-13 years old. He hasn’t hit puberty yet, and his high pitched voice destroys our ear drums. Instead of playing something age appropriate like ‘My Little Pony, the video game’ he’s on TF2 mic spamming and doing things wrong. Notably, the kid is probably a lot better at TF2 than I am, but that’s beside the point.
Why don’t we like them?
  • It’s annoying when they tell us what to do. I’m 20, you’re 10. Get lost.
  • It’s annoying when they’re loads better than you
  • It’s annoying when they’re mic spamming in the middle of the day. Shouldn’t you be at school?
  • It’s annoying when their brain hasn’t developed enough to understand words like ‘strategy’ ‘rules’ and ‘shut up and go away’.

The Griefer

Sometimes it seems like people exist in gaming worlds only to make your life hell… and this is probably true. Some people have nothing better to do with their time than hop online and ruin your gaming fun. Whether it’s de-buffing you every chance they get, having way too much fun with friendly fire or just plain getting in your way, these people like nothing more than ruining your day. These are griefers, they are like the plague, and they must be stopped.

Why don’t we like them?

• We become way too familiar with the Kick/Ban/Report button
  • Friendly fire loses all its humour and just becomes annoying
  • They’re aggravating, but losing your temper with them only means they’re succeeding
  • They’re douchebags. And nobody likes a douchebag

The Girl Gamer- Type 1

In my eyes, there are three different types of girl gamers. One of them is good; two of them suck like an anorexic at an eating contest. The first type of girl gamer is the one that practically gags for online attention. She’ll make her name SxcChick694eva or something equally ridiculous and make her avatar or character some super skinny, incredibly pretty girl. ATTENTION GIRLS WHO DO THAT: Nobody believes you. Everybody knows you’re probably a massive fat chick who comes home to family size microwave pizza and your cat Bootsy. You’re not fooling anyone. But nothing is more entertaining than delusion, so keep it up.
Why don’t we like them?

• They’re annoying, plain and simple
  • They’re liars
  • They spend too much time looking for sexy avatars than getting good at the game they’re playing

The Girl Gamer- Type 2

This type of girl gamer is much more annoying than the last. This is the girl gamer who needs everybody to know that she’s a girl, and demands that she not be treated differently because of it. News flash: You’re stupid. Why not just keep your big mouth shut in the first place? 50% of the people online don’t give a crap about whether you’re a girl or not and the other 50% don’t believe you anyway.

Why don’t we like them?
Watching someone try and convince a group of people they’re a girl is pathetic. It’s like watching a fat kid convince his parents he didn’t eat the last cookie from the cookie jar as he dusts crumbs from his hands.

• She’ll say ‘don’t treat me different’ and then get shitty when you shoot her in the face.
  • She’s tarnishing the names of GOOD girl gamers everywhere

The Basement Dwelling Neck Beard

These are the gamers who are reaching their 40’s and consider freedom moving from their bedroom to their mother’s basement. They haven’t moved out of home, and probably never will until they meet a basement dwelling troll woman. These guys find it incredibly rude and inconsiderate when you can’t make every single raid time, no matter how extreme they get. FYI neckbeards, not all of us have issues with leaving the house. Some of us even like it. Maybe when you’re thin enough to get through your doorway, you’ll realise that you like it too.
Why don’t we like them?
  • If you have a social life, you’re pretty much the worst traitorous scum in the world to these people
  • They’re always online, which means playing a game without them is pretty much impossible
  • Because they play games 24 hours a day, their view of reality becomes warped and weird.
  • They’re unhealthy, and there’s a good chance they’ll have a heart attack in the middle of a raid. Not cool.

The ones we DO like
The Closet Gamer
This is the guy who makes his uber gaming skills his best kept secret. Being called a nerd or a geek is pretty much the worst thing that could ever happen to this guy. However, more often than not, the closet gamer kicks ass. The quiet ones normally do. The only flaw is that if his friends find out about his gaming habits you’ll never see him again.

Why we like them?

• They’re awesome skilled.
  • They’re quiet, and they don’t bother people
  • They’re happy to just play the game

The Girl Gamer- Type 3

The last type of girl gamer is the one that kicks your ass. All of us have got a certain type of game we’re really good at. For some girl gamers, FPS’s are as easy to win as getting up in the morning. For me, racing games are what I’m good at. I suck at shooting games, and my temper is too short for fighting games, but there’s no way I’m going to lose a race to anybody. (Except for the people who are better than me.)

Why we like them?

• They’re really really good
  • They don’t pester you with useless girl crap
  • It’s nice when a game isn’t a total sausage fest

The Pro

In everything you do, there’s going to be someone who’s better at it than you are. In the gaming world, this is the pro. No matter what game he plays, he’s gonna own you at it. He can’t play sport to save his life, and if you ask him to add up some numbers he’ll probably draw a blank, but when it comes to games, he’s the king.

Why we like them?

• There’s nothing better than having someone really ridiculously good on your team
  • Their skills are the same across any genre of game
  • They’re usually very helpful. They’ve done the levels you’ve done a million times before and aced them every time, so they’re quite willing to show you how to do it.

The Temper Tantrum
These are the people that have no patience, or tolerance for losing. If they or their team isn’t winning, they will throw a fit. And usually, this is hilarious. Sure you’ll probably cop an earful of obscenities, and somehow it’s going to be all your fault that they didn’t win, but really, when somebody gets that angry over losing a game or dying, there’s nothing you can do but laugh.

Why we like them?
  • Losing sucks, we all know that. But what will make you feel better is listening to this guy scream until he’s blue in the face and telling yourself ‘well at least I’m not that guy’.
  • They come up with the most creative insults. Nothings gets the creativity flowing like white hot anger
  • It’s hilarious. There’s just no denying it. And sometimes after 3 hours of playing a game and losing, you need something to make you laugh.

So there you go. Placing all your online friends into one of these categories will probaby make your gaming life a whole lot easier.

Have I forgotten one? Let me know!

Jennacide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Jennacide

Disclaimer: I don't know a lot of people on this site, and so therefore they may not get my sense of humour. This is not meant to offend, only entertain. If you're offended by it, you're taking it way too seriously. Now enjoy! 

There are so many different types of gamers in this world. Some we’d kill to have on our team, others we try as hard as we can to stay away from. Either way, there’s no escaping the various types of people we find online. But at least after reading this, you’ll be able to identify them, and pick which to add to your friends list and which to block every single way you can.

The ones we DON’T like
The Kid
The kid is usually about 10-13 years old. He hasn’t hit puberty yet, and his high pitched voice destroys our ear drums. Instead of playing something age appropriate like ‘My Little Pony, the video game’ he’s on TF2 mic spamming and doing things wrong. Notably, the kid is probably a lot better at TF2 than I am, but that’s beside the point.
Why don’t we like them?
  • It’s annoying when they tell us what to do. I’m 20, you’re 10. Get lost.
  • It’s annoying when they’re loads better than you
  • It’s annoying when they’re mic spamming in the middle of the day. Shouldn’t you be at school?
  • It’s annoying when their brain hasn’t developed enough to understand words like ‘strategy’ ‘rules’ and ‘shut up and go away’.

The Griefer

Sometimes it seems like people exist in gaming worlds only to make your life hell… and this is probably true. Some people have nothing better to do with their time than hop online and ruin your gaming fun. Whether it’s de-buffing you every chance they get, having way too much fun with friendly fire or just plain getting in your way, these people like nothing more than ruining your day. These are griefers, they are like the plague, and they must be stopped.

Why don’t we like them?

• We become way too familiar with the Kick/Ban/Report button
  • Friendly fire loses all its humour and just becomes annoying
  • They’re aggravating, but losing your temper with them only means they’re succeeding
  • They’re douchebags. And nobody likes a douchebag

The Girl Gamer- Type 1

In my eyes, there are three different types of girl gamers. One of them is good; two of them suck like an anorexic at an eating contest. The first type of girl gamer is the one that practically gags for online attention. She’ll make her name SxcChick694eva or something equally ridiculous and make her avatar or character some super skinny, incredibly pretty girl. ATTENTION GIRLS WHO DO THAT: Nobody believes you. Everybody knows you’re probably a massive fat chick who comes home to family size microwave pizza and your cat Bootsy. You’re not fooling anyone. But nothing is more entertaining than delusion, so keep it up.
Why don’t we like them?

• They’re annoying, plain and simple
  • They’re liars
  • They spend too much time looking for sexy avatars than getting good at the game they’re playing

The Girl Gamer- Type 2

This type of girl gamer is much more annoying than the last. This is the girl gamer who needs everybody to know that she’s a girl, and demands that she not be treated differently because of it. News flash: You’re stupid. Why not just keep your big mouth shut in the first place? 50% of the people online don’t give a crap about whether you’re a girl or not and the other 50% don’t believe you anyway.

Why don’t we like them?
Watching someone try and convince a group of people they’re a girl is pathetic. It’s like watching a fat kid convince his parents he didn’t eat the last cookie from the cookie jar as he dusts crumbs from his hands.

• She’ll say ‘don’t treat me different’ and then get shitty when you shoot her in the face.
  • She’s tarnishing the names of GOOD girl gamers everywhere

The Basement Dwelling Neck Beard

These are the gamers who are reaching their 40’s and consider freedom moving from their bedroom to their mother’s basement. They haven’t moved out of home, and probably never will until they meet a basement dwelling troll woman. These guys find it incredibly rude and inconsiderate when you can’t make every single raid time, no matter how extreme they get. FYI neckbeards, not all of us have issues with leaving the house. Some of us even like it. Maybe when you’re thin enough to get through your doorway, you’ll realise that you like it too.
Why don’t we like them?
  • If you have a social life, you’re pretty much the worst traitorous scum in the world to these people
  • They’re always online, which means playing a game without them is pretty much impossible
  • Because they play games 24 hours a day, their view of reality becomes warped and weird.
  • They’re unhealthy, and there’s a good chance they’ll have a heart attack in the middle of a raid. Not cool.

The ones we DO like
The Closet Gamer
This is the guy who makes his uber gaming skills his best kept secret. Being called a nerd or a geek is pretty much the worst thing that could ever happen to this guy. However, more often than not, the closet gamer kicks ass. The quiet ones normally do. The only flaw is that if his friends find out about his gaming habits you’ll never see him again.

Why we like them?

The Girl Gamer- Type 3

The last type of girl gamer is the one that kicks your ass. All of us have got a certain type of game we’re really good at. For some girl gamers, FPS’s are as easy to win as getting up in the morning. For me, racing games are what I’m good at. I suck at shooting games, and my temper is too short for fighting games, but there’s no way I’m going to lose a race to anybody. (Except for the people who are better than me.)

Why we like them?

• They’re really really good
  • They don’t pester you with useless girl crap
  • It’s nice when a game isn’t a total sausage fest

The Pro

In everything you do, there’s going to be someone who’s better at it than you are. In the gaming world, this is the pro. No matter what game he plays, he’s gonna own you at it. He can’t play sport to save his life, and if you ask him to add up some numbers he’ll probably draw a blank, but when it comes to games, he’s the king.

Why we like them?

• There’s nothing better than having someone really ridiculously good on your team
  • Their skills are the same across any genre of game
  • They’re usually very helpful. They’ve done the levels you’ve done a million times before and aced them every time, so they’re quite willing to show you how to do it.

The Temper Tantrum
These are the people that have no patience, or tolerance for losing. If they or their team isn’t winning, they will throw a fit. And usually, this is hilarious. Sure you’ll probably cop an earful of obscenities, and somehow it’s going to be all your fault that they didn’t win, but really, when somebody gets that angry over losing a game or dying, there’s nothing you can do but laugh.

Why we like them?
  • Losing sucks, we all know that. But what will make you feel better is listening to this guy scream until he’s blue in the face and telling yourself ‘well at least I’m not that guy’.
  • They come up with the most creative insults. Nothings gets the creativity flowing like white hot anger
  • It’s hilarious. There’s just no denying it. And sometimes after 3 hours of playing a game and losing, you need something to make you laugh.

So there you go. Placing all your online friends into one of these categories will probaby make your gaming life a whole lot easier.

Have I forgotten one? Let me know!

Bouz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Bouz

Yo dawg, people are people and should be judged the same way as people you go to college with or work with.

Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By TheMustacheHero

How about the douchebags who think they're better than everyone else and just troll with their friends in the same game.

buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By buzz_clik

All people from Sydney are self-loving glittery wankers... hey, you're right! Stereotyping is fun. Oh, I kid - I'm from Melbourne and I'm just as much a self-loving wanker as anyone.

If anything in the above list I'm the closet gamer, although my non-gaming friends (which is most of 'em) are very much aware of my much-adored hobby. While I'd never try to sit down and earnestly tell them why Portal is so goddamn amazing, I never shy from making regular geeky references, either.

TwoLines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By TwoLines

The Basement Dwelling Neck Beard is me..
I-I meant the Closet Gamer! Yeah..

Anyway- why isn't there a normal gamer gamer on that list?
A person that is not shy to tell everyone about their gaming, and is pretty good at kicking asses online?
Well, I guess stereotypes are never the true face of what they seem to portray..

Jennacide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jennacide

MustacheHero: That's probably the coolest username I've ever seen.

Everyone else: (Hahaha sorry, you guys don't get singled out :P) Yeah, after I wrote it I realised I'd left off a whole bunch of people. Like normal gamers, and those guys that play the same game every day for ten years just to troll people.

But nobody is perfect :P So, oops

GrandpaJelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By GrandpaJelly

Are you a girl? I'm really trying to stop my habit of "hey you're using a lot of smileys, you must be a lady". I like telling people to go easy on me because I'm a girl, very fun. 

Anyway, yourscenesucks is better.

JaredA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JaredA

Hmm... I am most definitely the closet gamer... without the whole being "awesome skilled" part

Commando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Commando
@Jennacide said:
"

The Closet Gamer

Why we like them?

"
That's me, the closet gamer. I'm in a fraternity at a state university in the south.(Auburn) 
Don't get me wrong my fraternity brothers play video games too. They play NCAA Football, Halo, CoD, Gears of War, and other games like that. I play those and a lot more games, including World of Warcraft. If they found out I play WoW, they'd probably think I'm a nerd. 
When I have a raid and they invite me somewhere, my excuse is usually something like "I'm sick" or "I have a huge test and need to study".
ShaunassNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ShaunassNZ

I'm the closet gamer, I'm mostly this because I don't talk up anything before a match and always sound surprised by getting a good score. I'm not the quietest of people, but when other people start up a conversation I talk, if I can't hear anyone I shut up most of the game or I'll be in a party.  

If you do find me on LIVE or Steam, you'll find I go way out of topic in games and don't include myself in "OMFG! THAT WAS MY KILL!!!!!!!", I do that when it lags and when people friendly fire before I kill someone.

ShaunassNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ShaunassNZ
@buzz_clik said:
" If anything in the above list I'm the closet gamer, although my non-gaming friends (which is most of 'em) are very much aware of my much-adored hobby. While I'd never try to sit down and earnestly tell them why Portal is so goddamn amazing, I never shy from making regular geeky references, either. "
That's me in a fry-pan, except my closest friends are gamers.
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@TwoLines said:
" The Basement Dwelling Neck Beard is me.. I-I meant the Closet Gamer! Yeah..  "
Yup.. :$

@Jennacide said:
"  
 (Hahaha sorry, you guys don't get singled out :P) Yeah, after I wrote it I realised I'd left off a whole bunch of people. Like normal gamers, and those guys that play the same game every day for ten years just to troll people.

But nobody is perfect :P So, oops

"
You can edit your post and add stuff, you know.. 

@GrandpaJelly
said:
" Are you a girl? I'm really trying to stop my habit of "hey you're using a lot of smileys, you must be a lady". I like telling people to go easy on me because I'm a girl, very fun.  "
well, i assure you that im a dude, and i usually use smilies more than the average person. 
are you calling me a pussy ?
sodiumCyclops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By sodiumCyclops

Excellent article. Loving the amount of people who get super defensive about this.

Lemoncookie01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lemoncookie01

what about people who blame everything on technology such as lag or controller not working.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LiquidPrince

What I took away from that was that you are apparently girl type 3, and we should like you. Alright done.

GrandpaJelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GrandpaJelly
@Ahmad_Metallic said:

@GrandpaJelly
said:
" Are you a girl? I'm really trying to stop my habit of "hey you're using a lot of smileys, you must be a lady". I like telling people to go easy on me because I'm a girl, very fun.  "
well, i assure you that im a dude, and i usually use smilies more than the average person. are you calling me a pussy ? "
Gah I wish that when I reply through my inbox it would show up here instead. 
 Reading your posts you don't seem like a girl. 

@LiquidPrince said:
" What I took away from that was that you are apparently girl type 3, and we should like you. Alright done. "
Hah. Seeing as you are a hot chick you'd be type 3 also.
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#17  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@GrandpaJelly said:
" @LiquidPrince said:
" What I took away from that was that you are apparently girl type 3, and we should like you. Alright done. "
Hah. Seeing as you are a hot chick you'd be type 3 also. "
liquidprince isnt a chick. he's a proud alpha alpha male 
GrandpaJelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GrandpaJelly
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
" @GrandpaJelly said:
" @LiquidPrince said:
Hah. Seeing as you are a hot chick you'd be type 3 also. "
liquidprince isnt a chick. he's a proud alpha alpha male  "
Yeah I know. It was kind of a reference to that one thread. Pretty stupid.
Jennacide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jennacide

...That's a lot of comments to sift through.

@Liquid Prince: I'm not girl gamer type 3. I'm the temper tantrum. I can't play anything competetive without losing my temper, mostly because I suck at most games :P

@Grandpa Jelly: Yeah, I am a girl. I enjoy smilies. I believe they add a certain pizazz to sentences you can't just get otherwise. :D:D:D:D

@everyone else, thankyou for reading :D Your comments are always appreciated

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By NekuSakuraba
@Jennacide: I use emotions just as much as you! ^__^ but I am a guy... D:
Jennacide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jennacide
@NekuSakuraba:
A guy can use smilies just as much as a girl. I think I just use them a lot because I'm constantly excited. I don't know why... nothing I do is very interesting :P
BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#22  Edited By BeachThunder
NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By NekuSakuraba
Lunar_Aura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By Lunar_Aura

I'm a silent griefer. I try to find the most dickheaded, non-cheaty way to annoy the ever living shit out of you without having to use my mic or keyboard. Oh, and a little bit of Girl Gamer 2. 

You forgot Girl Gamer 4, which comprises GG 1-3 except, well, you know...
Jennacide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jennacide
@LunarAura:
:O SNEAKY EVIL SNEAK! 

You're probably that alliance paladin who kept dazing me and then dancing with me, ADMIT IT, IT WAS YOU 

Bahahaha. I think silent griefing would be so, SO much more annoying. Good job :P
habster3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By habster3

I might have to steal those pics from you, OK?

adoggz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By adoggz

oh god I love using 2 keyboards at the same time as well, I feel like it gives what I'm writing more pizazz and pop.
             oh god I love using 2 keyboards at the same time as well, I feel like it gives what I'm writing more pizazz and pop.

habster3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By habster3

@adoggz said:

"oh god I love using 2 keyboards at the same time as well, I feel like it gives what I'm writing more pizazz and pop.              oh god I love using 2 keyboards at the same time as well, I feel like it gives what I'm writing more pizazz and pop. "

LOL

Jennacide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jennacide
@adoggz:
How's that working out for ya?
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kmdrkul

girls don't exist on the internet, much less unobnoxious and normal ones, etc etc etc

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GreggD

This whole thing read like several articles written by Gamesradar editors...in fact, almost all of those pictures are from said articles.

Jennacide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jennacide
@GreggD:
I didn't realise. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I'll add another disclaimer somewhere. When I can be bothered :P
meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By meteora

Excellent writing. While I am normally not very fond or appreciative of stereotypes, this is on exception. In gaming culture, these different sub-groups stereotypes are normally held true. I'm probably closest to a closet gamer than anything~

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#34  Edited By crusader8463

Eh. I give everyone an equal opportunity for me to find a way to hate them. I don't need to be prejudice to a type of anything to find a reason to hate people, just interacting with them is usually more then enough.

SmilingPig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SmilingPig

The Girl Gamer- Type 1

It’s like you know my ex-girlfriend.

biospank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#36  Edited By biospank

man, why could this thread not be "Game-Stereotypes is fun/funny" because my first thought that this would be about some of the funny steriotypes of ethnic groups or something, like there are polarbears in the street in Norway or something in that vain. Or have a huge EU vs Merica thing going on, which is always funny. 
But atleast I learned something if these facts are true.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@Bouz said:

Yo dawg, people are people and should be judged the same way as people you go to college with or work with.

I wonder if I am the only person in this thread that immediately started singing that Depeche Mode song after reading the first few words in your post.

Avatar image for bourbon_warrior
Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Bourbon_Warrior

@buzz_clik said:

All people from Sydney are self-loving glittery wankers... hey, you're right! Stereotyping is fun. Oh, I kid - I'm from Melbourne and I'm just as much a self-loving wanker as anyone. If anything in the above list I'm the closet gamer, although my non-gaming friends (which is most of 'em) are very much aware of my much-adored hobby. While I'd never try to sit down and earnestly tell them why Portal is so goddamn amazing, I never shy from making regular geeky references, either.

Yeah fuck those sky blues!

Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is great, thanks Godly!

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SexyToad

Where are all the people who aren't that good but enjoy playing the game?

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Scooper

@SexyToad said:

Working for Giantbomb.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@SexyToad
I never understood the idea that gamers are primarily focused on the competitive aspect of games. Like I make all my judgements of people based on how good they are at moving thumbsticks around. "You love to have this guy on your team!" what team? Is he coming to my house to solve the puzzle box in Resonance? Gonna bark orders over my shoulder in Pac-Man?

Or that I'd like to play games with a woman only provided she's excellent at the game and makes no reference to being a woman.
Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#43  Edited By Yummylee

@Scooper said:

@SexyToad said:

Working for Giantbomb.

Boom.

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By CaLe

I have 3 sisters and none of them can even hold a controller properly = girls can't play games.

krazy_kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By krazy_kyle

The "black" tough guy who claims to be from the streets and says "Nigga" at the end of every sentence.

Mageman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Mageman

@krazy_kyle said:

The "black" tough guy who claims to be from the streets and says "Nigga" at the end of every sentence.

Are those present outside of EVO and fighting games ?

Clairabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Clairabel

I reckon I'm girl gamer type 3. I loathe types 1 and 2.

Morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Morrow

... none of that fits me. I feel so alone ._.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#49  Edited By veektarius

I don't understand how you came up with 2 classes of girl gamers when girls don't play video games.