This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Maluran (2 posts) -

Warren Ferrel is a best selling author, a former leading light in the women's movement and a thoroughly nice chap.

He points to the damage done by removing men from children's lives, damage that effects women as well as boys and men.

Apparently, that constitutes him as rape supporter and apologist according to feminists. Watch their violent protest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iARHCxAMAO0

If you're interested to learn more about his ideas, check this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=709o6JSlWpA

PS:If the creation of this threads offends you, please consider that turning a blind eye to underepresented gender issues hurts both females and males who actually do care about equality.

#2 Posted by Ghost_Cat (1387 posts) -

Great, now we have sassy spam bots.

#3 Posted by JasonR86 (9609 posts) -

@Ghost_Cat said:

Great, now we have sassy spam bots.

Fembots.

#4 Posted by joetom (94 posts) -

What the hell does this title even mean?

#5 Posted by zels (204 posts) -

@Maluran: Nice thread title, go away.

#6 Posted by laserbolts (5311 posts) -

Please move on to something else people. There has to be something else to be up in arms about. Fuck it's December start bitching about Christmas or something.

#7 Posted by Animasta (14648 posts) -

feminists are one person and one goal

#8 Posted by Animasta (14648 posts) -

yeah I read your post sounds like he's pointing out that lesbians can't be good parents because there are no men involved

#9 Posted by Carousel (418 posts) -

Oh no.

#10 Posted by beepmachine (618 posts) -

Did you make an account just to post this? Just curious because of your total posts. Regardless, I think everyone is sick of discussing this right now, so if nothing else this thread is poorly timed.

#11 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

No one takes feminists seriously.

Imagine a guy doing it, talking about how great men are.

#12 Edited by Animasta (14648 posts) -

@xaLieNxGrEyx said:

No one takes feminists seriously.

Imagine a guy doing it, talking about how great men are.

how about instead of making this another fucking discussion about how you hate feminists or fucking whatever, we lambast this guy for posting a dumb topic

#13 Posted by JasonR86 (9609 posts) -

@Animasta said:

feminists are one person and one goal

One love!

#14 Posted by joetom (94 posts) -

This thread is hilarious, seriously.

Anyway, OP, your post adds absolutely nothing worth talking about. Yes, the people attacked this man are assholes, but I'm not sure what this has to do with the feminist movement.

#15 Edited by Carousel (418 posts) -

@Animasta said:

@xaLieNxGrEyx said:

No one takes feminists seriously.

Imagine a guy doing it, talking about how great men are.

how about instead of making this another fucking discussion about how you hate feminists or fucking whatever, we lambast this guy for posting a dumb topic

You don't seem to have a problem with sexism/feminism threads you agree with.

2 more posts and you're at 10,000!

#16 Posted by Animasta (14648 posts) -

@CaptStickybeard said:

@Animasta said:

@xaLieNxGrEyx said:

No one takes feminists seriously.

Imagine a guy doing it, talking about how great men are.

how about instead of making this another fucking discussion about how you hate feminists or fucking whatever, we lambast this guy for posting a dumb topic

You don't seem to have a problem with threads you agree with.

2 more posts and you're at 10,000!

I stopped posting in the decent feminist threads by the way, I just know dumb topics when I see them, regardless of tone.

#17 Posted by joetom (94 posts) -

I once saw a white guy steal something. ALL WHITE MEN ARE THIEVES!

#18 Posted by MattyFTM (14342 posts) -

This thread clearly isn't going anywhere pleasant. Locked.

Moderator