This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by sMOoie1 (59 posts) -

i understand very well what arcade is and means in general aka the meaning of it,,one term of the term arcade can be = a bunch of ppl hanging around in a hall with arcade machines or slots,,s ofrankly i'm with the wrong ppls in daily life;p or hanging ;p=),,

problem is u americans talk about like all ppl know what arcade means or is,,not all ppl know what it is;p or have been to an event;p,,.

but i know,,very well;p;)

#1 Posted by sMOoie1 (59 posts) -

i understand very well what arcade is and means in general aka the meaning of it,,one term of the term arcade can be = a bunch of ppl hanging around in a hall with arcade machines or slots,,s ofrankly i'm with the wrong ppls in daily life;p or hanging ;p=),,

problem is u americans talk about like all ppl know what arcade means or is,,not all ppl know what it is;p or have been to an event;p,,.

but i know,,very well;p;)

#2 Posted by ThePickle (4170 posts) -

Well put.

#3 Posted by sMOoie1 (59 posts) -

my bad english,,i'm extremly tired,,and in a bad mood;p

#4 Posted by Poppduder (460 posts) -

There's bad English, and there's shit typing.  Do you understand the difference?

#5 Posted by McGhee (6075 posts) -

I'm trying to figure out if someone is putting up a joke account or if this post really is this dumb.

#6 Posted by GreggD (4515 posts) -

@sMOoie1 said:

my bad english,,i'm extremly tired,,and in a bad mood;p

Sure you're not drunk?

#7 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -

You don't know what an arcade is.

#8 Edited by SirOptimusPrime (2030 posts) -

Do you have tentacles or something that causes you to type your sentences in the middle of shitty Python strings?

Anyways, sorry for talking about our culture. Shit happens.

#9 Posted by sMOoie1 (59 posts) -

@McGhee: agreed;)@Poppduder: YEs

#10 Posted by Kidavenger (3629 posts) -
#11 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4504 posts) -
#12 Posted by Dalai (7078 posts) -

You're an arcade.

#13 Posted by HarlechQuinn (451 posts) -

Mr. Arcade to the rescue!

#14 Posted by Gamer_152 (14113 posts) -

The mod team isn't going to run around this site being the spelling and grammar police, but the opening post here is just about incomprehensible. When you're posting please make sure you're writing something that other people can actually understand.