Strange Music Day

fearbefore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By fearbefore

I find myself skipping between Minus the Bear, Disarmonia Mundi, Bring Me the Horizon, Cage, And Aesop Rock today, all within an hour span.  That's a little bit of softer rock, metalcore, hardcore, and hip hop.  Anyone ever find themselves skipping between vastly different musical genres in a short period of time?

Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hot_Karl

Of course! My iPod is stuffed with a bunch of random songs. I just went from Motley Crue to Midnight Brown to a song from Resident Evil 4 to Lady GaGa. When I want to listen to a specific genre/artist/album, I'll do so (or I'll listen to a radio station of mine on Pandora), but sometimes I want to be surprised, so I just hit "shuffle" and go.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Yummylee

Always. My music playlist literally has abit of everything in there.
CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By CornontheCobbe

All the time. I always have my ipod on shuffle. One minute it's the Beatles, next it's 2Pac, next minute it's Shania Twain... Love shuffle. But more importantly, Shania Twain...

floodiastus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By floodiastus

Anything that isnt played on the radio/TV is fine with me, the overuse of compressors on the output totally rapes all commercial music and it sounds really flat and bad