Street Fighter 4 FightStick.

Ruisu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Ruisu

So I got around to it and I finally ordered the FightStick I’ll be getting the standard edition and I’m pumped because I want to get my hands on it ASAP.

I’ve still been playing Street Fighter 4 and I am now 93% dedicated to Gouken. I’m learning when and how to use his moves and its been a bit frustrating against some players but extremely fun against others.

IE: I just simply get upset when I run into Cammy, E.Honda, Balrog(Boxer), Bison(dictator), and Zangiefe players knowing that its going to be a really tough match. But I feel really confident against Shoto players and just about anyone else.

Anyways my Fightstick is on its way can’t wait too get it

Ruisu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Ruisu

So I got around to it and I finally ordered the FightStick I’ll be getting the standard edition and I’m pumped because I want to get my hands on it ASAP.

I’ve still been playing Street Fighter 4 and I am now 93% dedicated to Gouken. I’m learning when and how to use his moves and its been a bit frustrating against some players but extremely fun against others.

IE: I just simply get upset when I run into Cammy, E.Honda, Balrog(Boxer), Bison(dictator), and Zangiefe players knowing that its going to be a really tough match. But I feel really confident against Shoto players and just about anyone else.

Anyways my Fightstick is on its way can’t wait too get it