Stuck in a situation.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

So I was at a party, I had a few to many drinks and left my bookbag there, it had a 20 dollar bill, 30 dollar hot sauce and the school bag was brand new.
I wake up the next morning and find out some guy had stolen it, hes 24 and real low peice of shit, he steals and does coke all the time(apparently) Now I`m not even sure what to do here, I could be the pussy and not talk to the guy, he looks like the kind of guy if I said something he would pull out a knife. I have gotten into a few fights but I really like to find a way around them since I was almost mugged.
So what should I do, buy a new book bag and forget the guy since it could get me into deep shit.
Talk to the guy and hopefully not get stabbed and his stoner friends will hunt me down until I`m 80
Or 3...well 3 could be another solution!

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike

How do you know for sure that he stole it?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MB said:
"How do you know for sure that he stole it?"
He stole a few things from the house where the party was held at, and the owner of the home told me he had put the stuff in the backpack and took off.
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Call the cops on his ass. That's why they're there.

Iggys_Stooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Iggys_Stooge

See if you can find someone whose not afraid to go after him.  Like a really tough friend.  If He tries to fight his way out of that, call the cops.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had actually seen him tonight with a buddy, he`s a real hard looking guy if you know what I meen, looks like he was raised by grizzly bears and didn`t evolve from the cavemen ages.
I had sent him a message through facebook(lol) if he doesn`t reply sometime in the next week I`m going to have to be the one to start the fight, because I know it will happen sometime, I'll try to get a video for you guys if any fight breaks out, but I`m going to go into this as peaceful as possible. If I call the cops it will just piss him off more as the cops in this small town are worth less then the shit I took a few minutes ago.