• 96 results
#1 Posted by Demoskinos (14835 posts) -

So I'm currently sitting in Subway eating lunch on my lunch break and was curious what everyone's go to sandwich combo is for you Subway fans. My usual go to is Italian BMT on Italian Herbs &Cheese; bread with mozzarella cheese toasted with cukes, jalapenos ,letttuce,onions and Italian Dressing.

#2 Posted by Bucketdeth (8012 posts) -

Steak and Cheese, Italian herbs and cheese bread, some mother fucking lettuce, tomatoes, olives and banana peppers up in this bitch. Then smother that cock sucker in south west sauce and a line of hot as shit hot sauce.

#3 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

Veggie delight on white with light mayo. Not toasted.

Exotic I know :P

#4 Edited by Pinworm45 (4088 posts) -

Here's my exact order:

A footlong steak on white, white cheddar, put the steak on the bottom (these fucks put the meat on the TOP of the sub, with the condiments on the bottom. Unacceptable), put a "small amount of lettuce", tomatos, pickles, salt&pepper, no sauce, and that's it

#5 Posted by Panpipe (474 posts) -

This is EXACTLY what the man wants you to post about.

I'm out and I'm taking my tin foil with me. See you later SHEEPLE.

#6 Posted by BobNewman1 (6 posts) -

@Dany said:

The Veggie is actually really good. Except I put chipotle and mayo on it. Lots of mayo...

#7 Posted by Mikemcn (6988 posts) -

Italian bread

Roast chicken breast

Marinera

provolone

parm.

Toasted.

Chicken parmesan, awww yeah.

#8 Posted by hidys (1029 posts) -

@Panpipe: The man can give me a $7(AU) footlong why shouldn't I follow him.

#9 Posted by ShaggE (6454 posts) -

The Feast. Italian herb and cheese. So, so good.

#10 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2721 posts) -
@Mikemcn said:

Italian bread

Roast chicken breast

Marinera

provolone

parm.

Toasted.

Oh man.
#11 Posted by Panpipe (474 posts) -

@hidys said:

@Panpipe: The man can give me a $7(AU) footlong why shouldn't I follow him.

Did you know that Subways have been associated with memory loss, sleeplessness, depression, tooth-decay and 9/11?

#12 Posted by DelroyLindo (387 posts) -

@Pinworm45: in my experience the term 'small amount of lettuce' is alien to any subway employee. i ask for that every time but they usually throw a pound on there

#13 Posted by StrainedEyes (1324 posts) -

None, Subway subs kind of gross me out.

#14 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -

Italian BMT, lettuce, tomatoes, olives, oil, salt and pepper.

#15 Posted by celegorm_menegroth (63 posts) -

Quiznos.

#16 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

@Pinworm45 said:

(these fucks put the meat on the TOP of the sub, with the condiments on the bottom. Unacceptable) [...]

Or you could, you know, flip the sub around, so the condiments are on top.

#17 Posted by FesteringNeon (2164 posts) -

When I go I usually get 12" roast beef / pepper jack cheese on honey oat bread.

I then ask them to add green peppers and onions before toasting, and add an extra 15 seconds to the toasting for extra crispiness.

Then I tell them to do the works, adding every topping minus pickles.

slap some salt and pepper and southwest chipotle sauce at the end and we're golden.

#18 Posted by Hunter5024 (5686 posts) -

Spicy Italian on Italian Herbs and Cheeses, with provolone, toasted. Grab a bag of sun chips and a dr. pepper and I'm set. Maybe one of those white chocolate chip cookies.

#19 Posted by aquamarin (555 posts) -

Footlong turkey and ham on wheat, pepper jack, not toasted. Tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, spinach, oil and vinegar, salt, pepper and oregano. Subway is okay in my book.

#20 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5828 posts) -

subway is terrible

#21 Posted by Pinworm45 (4088 posts) -

@Napalm said:

@Pinworm45 said:

(these fucks put the meat on the TOP of the sub, with the condiments on the bottom. Unacceptable) [...]

Yes.. and then the bread is upside down. Ever had a burger upside down? It's not nice.

#22 Edited by FesteringNeon (2164 posts) -

@FancySoapsMan said:

subway is terrible

I'd personally rather eat Quiznos any day over Subway, but when you're on a budget for the day, you can still make a decent sub, given the correct combination.

#23 Posted by Patman99 (1583 posts) -

@Panpipe said:

This is EXACTLY what the man wants you to post about.

I'm out and I'm taking my tin foil with me. See you later SHEEPLE.

You heard it here. Costco, the best place in the world to purchase top quality tin foil hats or any other thing you may need. I love Costco, DO YOU???

But on topic, I am proud to say that I have tried every Subway sub barring the veggie delight. While no individual sub is terrible there are ones that taste far superior. Cold Cut Trio, Steak and Cheese, Meatball Marinara, Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki, Tuna, and Chicken Bacon Ranch are by far my starting lineup. As for my personal favourite, right now it is the Tuna with white cheddar (toasted) with lettuce, cucumbers, and black olives with sub sauce and parmesan cheese.

@celegorm_menegroth said:

Quiznos.

This is also an acceptable answer.

#24 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

spicy italian on hearty italian or italian herbs and cheese, depends on what i feel, american cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, olives, jalapenos, manase, and mustard.

#25 Posted by myketuna (1697 posts) -

Footlong, honey oat bread, black forest ham/turkey, cheddar, extra lettuce (ALL the lettuce), some jalapenos, NO dressing.

Toasted or not depends on my mood.

#26 Posted by CitizenKane (10506 posts) -

Turkey on wheat with spinach, tomatoes, pickles and avocado.

#27 Posted by Keeyez (17 posts) -

Chicken on footlong italian with bacon and cheddar cheese, toasted, and then Chipotle sauce.

#28 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

@Pinworm45 said:

@Napalm said:

@Pinworm45 said:

Yes.. and then the bread is upside down. Ever had a burger upside down? It's not nice.

I didn't think of that, and now that I didn't, feel like an idiot for even bringing it up.

#29 Posted by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -

Italian bread, footlong, buffalo chicken, Monterey cheddar, tomatoes, cucumber, salt and oregano, chipotle.

Really tasty.

#30 Edited by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

I have a sudden urge for Subway now, thanks guys!

#31 Posted by BaneFireLord (2935 posts) -
#32 Edited by NTM (7379 posts) -

Unlike other things that I have adapted to, like eating healthier hamburgers and such, I really don't put much on my Subway sandwich whenever I get one. I get a foot-long meatball marinara, either on wheat or Italian bread, sometimes toasted and sometimes not, some lettuce and light mayonnaise. That's all. Thank you, good bye.

#33 Posted by Zombifreak (28 posts) -

Italian roll, buffalo chicken, lettuce, hot sauce, onions, and jalapenos; toasted.

#34 Posted by white_sox (210 posts) -

Subway club on white.

#35 Posted by Grilledcheez (3947 posts) -

BMT on herbs and cheese like you said, but I never go to subway :)

#36 Posted by Butano (1738 posts) -

Bacon chicken ranch w/ everything minus the olives, extra jalapenos, and their chipotle sauce. Toasted on sourdough.

#37 Posted by DoctorTran (1562 posts) -

Italian BMT or a Spicy Italian.

#38 Posted by PenguinDust (12517 posts) -

I haven't been to Subway in such a long time, I'm not even sure what's on the menu these days. I used to like the Turkey Bacon.

#39 Posted by mustachioeugene (510 posts) -

6ft party sub, egg salad.

followed shortly thereafter by my suicide.

#40 Edited by Stonyman65 (2709 posts) -

@Mikemcn said:

Italian bread

Roast chicken breast

Marinera

provolone

parm.

Toasted.

This. Add pepperoni and green peppers. Awesomeness in a sub.

#41 Posted by TooWalrus (13200 posts) -

@celegorm_menegroth said:

Quiznos.

#42 Posted by Sumbog (484 posts) -

Italian bread

Roast Beef

Bacon

Lettuce

Onions

Bell Peppers

#43 Posted by VicRattlehead (1398 posts) -

Italian BMT on hearty italian bread toasted with a shit ton of bbq sauce....

#44 Edited by Demoskinos (14835 posts) -

I'd be interested in and choices listening to the bombcast they both seem like avid fans.

#45 Posted by MikkaQ (10288 posts) -

Meatball marinara with pepperoni added, with that awful chipotle southwest sauce.

Sometimes I'll take it home and add some parmesan cheese and a little pesto too cause why not.

#46 Posted by EveretteScott (1489 posts) -

@Dany said:

Being a vegetarian, that's pretty much the only choice I have. Though I do love it, so not complaining.

#47 Posted by EveretteScott (1489 posts) -

@FancySoapsMan said:

subway is terrible

Ok, I really need to know why you think this.

#48 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

If you motherfuckers want a real submarine sandwich, you should hit up a Blimpie. Also I can make a mean sub that I like a lot better than Subway's.

But the closest Blimpie to me is 20-25 minutes away and it isn't always convenient to craft my own sub so I do have to settle for Subway sometimes. I get Italian herb and cheese bread, ham, salami, provolone cheese, lettuce, lite mayo, onions, oregano, oil and vinegar.

#49 Posted by CheapPoison (731 posts) -

Isn't Subway incredibly expensive?

#50 Posted by MattyFTM (14384 posts) -

My choice when approaching a subway is to turn around and walk away. If I absolutely have to eat there, I'll probably get a steak & cheese with jalapeños and onions.