#1 Edited by TheGamerGeek (2497 posts) -

MVP def. Jeff Hardy-A gret match with some exciting move's,good job MVP and Jeff.5/5

Santino Marella and Beth Phoenix def. Kofi Kingston and Mickie Jame's:A all around fun match to watch,it had some comedy and some great wrestling by Beth.5/5

Matt Hardy def. Mark Henry(Via DQ) for the ECW Title.......this match lasted 40 seconds and I'm incredibly pissed about this.The only good thing is that the Hardy's reunited for a little bit.1/5

Batista def. John Cena:Holy shit-balls.Well it wasn't that good but gah that reversal the Batista done...well let me break it down.Cena through Batista off the top rope then Cena was gonna do a leg drop to Batista but Batista reversed it into a powerbomb,it looked amazing,but he didn't even win on that move!Wow this match was good and I thought it would suck...shame on me.5/5

CM Punk def. John "Bradshaw" Layfield for the WWE Championship:Pretty boring but the ending was exciting I honestly thought JBL had him after the Clothesline From Hell.Although it wasn't the best match ever,I would like to see this feud continue.3/5

Triple H  def. The Great Khali for the World Heavyweight Championship:Well suprisingly Khali didn't do horrible...ah who am I kidding he sucked.This match was bad and they seriously need realese Khali.It did have a nice false finish though.2/5

The Undertaker def. Edge in HELL IN A FREAKING CELL!:Holy Shit!This match was epic and there was to many damn great moves to name,so I'll break it down.Edge fights Undertaker,Edge spears Undertaker through the Cell,Undertaker Chokeslam's Edge through two tables,lot's of other crazy shit,then 'Taker Chokeslam's Edge through the ring mat then light's him on fire.This is the reason I watch WWE.Holy shit!!!!5/5

#2 Posted by TheSnakeOfWar (72 posts) -

Why! Why! Why Book Khaili in a wwe championship match
Here im gonna try start a khali chant
You cant wrestle (Clap Clap)
You cant Wrestle (Clap Clap)
You Cant Wrestle (Clap Clap)

#3 Posted by TheGamerGeek (2497 posts) -
TheSnakeOfWar said:
"Why! Why! Why Book Khaili in a wwe championship match
You Cant Wrestle (Clap Clap)"
I will chant with you,my friend.It's not like he don't try it's just....he sucks...
#4 Posted by TheGamerGeek (2497 posts) -

Oh,it just started,I got goosebumbs.

#5 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -

I really tried to get back into WWE! Not happening anytime soon thlough

#6 Posted by joshrocks2245 (238 posts) -

Sounds cool!
It's cool the undertaker is back, tell me how it went when its over :)

#7 Posted by TheGamerGeek (2497 posts) -

Results have been posted,read and enjoy.....Edge vs Undertaker=Best match I've saw in a long time!

#8 Posted by TheGamerGeek (2497 posts) -
TheSnakeOfWar said:
"Why! Why! Why Book Khaili in a wwe championship match
You Cant Wrestle (Clap Clap)"

They shouted that during that match :P
#9 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -
TheGamerGeek said:
"MVP def. Jeff Hardy-A gret match with some exciting move's,good job MVP and Jeff.5/5

Santino Marella and Beth Phoenix def. Kofi Kingston and Mickie Jame's:A all around fun match to watch,it had some comedy and some great wrestling by Beth.5/5

Matt Hardy def. Mark Henry(Via DQ) for the ECW Title.......this match lasted 40 seconds and I'm incredibly pissed about this.The only good thing is that the Hardy's reunited for a little bit.1/5

Batista def. John Cena:Holy shit-balls.Well it wasn't that good but gah that reversal the Batista done...well let me break it down.Cena through Batista off the top rope then Cena was gonna do a leg drop to Batista but Batista reversed it into a powerbomb,it looked amazing,but he didn't even win on that move!Wow this match was good and I thought it would suck...shame on me.5/5

CM Punk def. John "Bradshaw" Layfield for the WWE Championship:Pretty boring but the ending was exciting I honestly thought JBL had him after the Clothesline From Hell.Although it wasn't the best match ever,I would like to see this feud continue.3/5

Triple H  def. The Great Khali for the World Heavyweight Championship:Well suprisingly Khali didn't do horrible...ah who am I kidding he sucked.This match was bad and they seriously need realese Khali.It did have a nice false finish though.2/5

The Undertaker def. Edge in HELL IN A FREAKING CELL!:Holy Shit!This match was epic and there was to many damn great moves to name,so I'll break it down.Edge fights Undertaker,Edge spears Undertaker through the Cell,Undertaker Chokeslam's Edge through two tables,lot's of other crazy shit,then 'Taker Chokeslam's Edge through the ring mat then light's him on fire.This is the reason I watch WWE.Holy shit!!!!5/5"
Dude, not even the word "epic" can describe it. It is beyond words. Thanks for ur info though, good to see another person watched n loved it =P.
He didnt light him on fire though, while the lights were off, smoke fills the cell, the graveyard music is on and undertaker is sitting doing his Phenom(inal) pose, tons of pyro comes out and JR dose his classic amazing lines, to make a match beyond words even more quoteworthy.
U hit the nail on the head though, It was Holy Shit! =P
#10 Edited by TheSnakeOfWar (72 posts) -

I smell A cena Heel Turn! all i can say is thank god Im tired of that damn superman gimmick. Cena needs a heel turn badly because he has nothing left to do now other than being walking merchandise. I say all the kids will cry when there superman becomes heel

I knew the cell was gonna deliever after edges 1 month build up to the pay per view

#11 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -
TheSnakeOfWar said:
"I smell A cena Heel Turn! all i can say is thank god Im tired of that damn superman gimmick. Cena needs a heel turn badly because he has nothing left to do now other than being walking merchandise. I say all the kids will cry when there superman becomes heel"
Ppl already hate the fuck out of him so it shouldnt be that hard to turn him heel.
#12 Edited by TheSnakeOfWar (72 posts) -

I say cena can be a great Heel But as WWE is (groan) PG TV they may just make cena write Poopye on the walls just to get some heat.

Im Glad Santino is the champ but can he do somthing that the last couple of champs failed to do and that is DEFEND the Belt!! Or at least dont leave the belt backstage!!
Kofi only held the belt to keep him alive on the raw brand

#13 Posted by SonicBomb (686 posts) -

Yeah Cena will make a great heel.

#14 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -
TheSnakeOfWar said:
"

I say cena can be a great Heel But as WWE is (groan) PG TV they may just make cena write Poopye on the walls just to get some heat.

Im Glad Santino is the champ but can he do somthing that the last couple of champs failed to do and that is DEFEND the Belt!! Or at least dont leave the belt backstage!!

"
LOL, Yah wow WWE has gone kiddy, when i heard smackdown went PG i laffed at that.
I think santino is amazing, his promo's r halarious as fuck. He's goin places
#15 Posted by TheGamerGeek (2497 posts) -
Cartman said:
"TheSnakeOfWar said:
"

"
LOL, Yah wow WWE has gone kiddy, when i heard smackdown went PG i laffed at that.
I think santino is amazing, his promo's r halarious as fuck. He's goin places"
Santino does have a really bright future as a fun wrestler to watch.
#16 Posted by TheSnakeOfWar (72 posts) -

The only thing santino needs to work on is his wrestling skills. We know he can work on the mic. We know he can steal a subway sandwich but it sickens me a great talent like that has a finsher as the dreaded school boy
Oh what the hell i have to upload this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzFYfHsYj24

#17 Posted by TheGamerGeek (2497 posts) -
TheSnakeOfWar said:
"The only thing santino needs to work on is his wrestling skills. We know he can work on the mic. We know he can steal a subway sandwich but it sickens me a great talent like that has a finsher as the dreaded school boy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzFYfHsYj24"
That was great when he done that,and hearing JR call him a Subway Sandwhich Stealing Bastard for a few months only made it better.
#18 Posted by MKO619 (85 posts) -

Hardy vs Henry should of got at least a 2 because the hardys were reuniting

#19 Edited by TheSnakeOfWar (72 posts) -

When they were talking about the SAVE_US programme They were actually talking about santino marella

I have to say i am disapointed in Henrys title loss. Henry was showing great potiental as ecw champion. He needs to keep tony atlas to keep me intrested in him. On his own he is just another jobber

All i can say is bring back sexual choclate Mark Henry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfd23xmsk0I

#20 Edited by TheGamerGeek (2497 posts) -
MKO619 said:
"

Hardy vs Henry should of got at least a 2 because the hardys were reuniting

"
Yea,but that wont happen again probably,because Jeff and Shelton or Jeff and MVP will be feuding.
TheSnakeOfWar said:
"

When they were talking about the SAVE_US programme They were actually talking about santino marella

I have to say i am disapointed in Henrys title loss. Henry was showing great potiental as ecw champion. He needs to keep tony atlas to keep me intrested in him. On his own he is just another jobber

All i can say is bring back sexual choclate Mark Henry

"
He didn't lose the title because Matt won by DQ
#21 Edited by TheSnakeOfWar (72 posts) -

Whoa sorry about that anytime ECW is on i get very sleepy
They Need adamle back He was so bad he was good.

JAMICAN ME CRAZY Kofi!
Here come the deuce and he is taking on The Tazz

Now Thats an Adamle orignal

He reminds me of tony shivanoe
"Theres His manouver"

#22 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -
TheSnakeOfWar said:
"The only thing santino needs to work on is his wrestling skills. We know he can work on the mic. We know he can steal a subway sandwich but it sickens me a great talent like that has a finsher as the dreaded school boy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzFYfHsYj24"
ROFL!!!

Well, honestly i hate Mike Adamle, although he is becoming fun to hate