Sunday September 23, 2012

dutchbear10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By dutchbear10

I have a weird weekend schedule because I work in a restaurant, but we always get Sunday off so I try to make that my video game day. It is also football day and I happen to like that too despite the more nerdy things about me. But the Eagles got embarrassed and my fantasy team lost so no point in spending time on that.

I played more NHL 13 Pro Mode. I'm starting my Pro in the CHL and building him up from there. Last year I made my Pro a lot more balanced and this year I'm just putting all my points towards his wrist shot. Pro Mode is definitely the Mode that I use most in the NHL franchise. I think it is because of the character building. I also don't want to spend money on making a virtual Hockey Ultimate Team. You don't have to spend money on those teams, but it's hard to be an elite team without doing that. So my Pro has a pretty sick wrist shot already and soon enough I'll have it so that every time he looks at the goal he scores.

I also stayed up Saturday night playing more Mark of the Ninja. **slight spoilers ahead******* I am towards the last parts of the game and I got the ability to transport myself to another point on the screen. I must say that the creators of the game really came up with creative ways to make their gameplay interesting. There are dozens of ways to get past levels undetected and silently killing foes.

And I've nearly got all my achievements for this game as well. I must say it is well worth the $20 of my hard earned money that I gave up for this game. And I plan to replay it to get 100%. I enjoy every second of being a "Ninja"... heavily tatted.

Started to download the demo of Torchlight II. I'll test that out this week, see how it is, then eventually buy it.

I love this time of year. There is always something to play.

dutchbear10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dutchbear10

I have a weird weekend schedule because I work in a restaurant, but we always get Sunday off so I try to make that my video game day. It is also football day and I happen to like that too despite the more nerdy things about me. But the Eagles got embarrassed and my fantasy team lost so no point in spending time on that.

I played more NHL 13 Pro Mode. I'm starting my Pro in the CHL and building him up from there. Last year I made my Pro a lot more balanced and this year I'm just putting all my points towards his wrist shot. Pro Mode is definitely the Mode that I use most in the NHL franchise. I think it is because of the character building. I also don't want to spend money on making a virtual Hockey Ultimate Team. You don't have to spend money on those teams, but it's hard to be an elite team without doing that. So my Pro has a pretty sick wrist shot already and soon enough I'll have it so that every time he looks at the goal he scores.

I also stayed up Saturday night playing more Mark of the Ninja. **slight spoilers ahead******* I am towards the last parts of the game and I got the ability to transport myself to another point on the screen. I must say that the creators of the game really came up with creative ways to make their gameplay interesting. There are dozens of ways to get past levels undetected and silently killing foes.

And I've nearly got all my achievements for this game as well. I must say it is well worth the $20 of my hard earned money that I gave up for this game. And I plan to replay it to get 100%. I enjoy every second of being a "Ninja"... heavily tatted.

Started to download the demo of Torchlight II. I'll test that out this week, see how it is, then eventually buy it.

I love this time of year. There is always something to play.