This topic is locked from further discussion.

#-49 Posted by TurboMan (7734 posts) -

DRockStoneMoney 

^ Me.

#-48 Posted by ShadowKing7 (753 posts) -
#-47 Posted by George_Hukas (1317 posts) -
#-46 Posted by cap123 (2477 posts) -

ME

twitter: mrcap123

#-45 Edited by ZanzibarBreeze (3086 posts) -

You can follow me @MatthewFloratos but I've only been using it to follow industry folks. Maybe later I'll start posting.

Great work on this, by the way.

#-44 Edited by Brackynews (4094 posts) -

You don't need to follow my Twitter, follow me here and you'll see the tweets. :)

#-43 Posted by ZombiePie (5755 posts) -

I should get a personal Twitter account.

#-42 Posted by Bigbombomb (677 posts) -
#-41 Edited by L33tfella_H (901 posts) -
#-40 Posted by dangeruss04@hotmail.com (21 posts) -
#-39 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Where's Coonce? I want to follow him.

#-38 Posted by punk_beatzUK (29 posts) -
#-37 Edited by Darksaw (315 posts) -
#-36 Posted by JJWeatherman (14571 posts) -
@Vinchenzo said:
" Where's Coonce? I want to follow him. "
Added, although I'm not sure he's worth following considering he's never tweeted. You know what? Of course he's still worth following! :P 

*List updated
#-35 Posted by Pop (2651 posts) -
#-34 Posted by buzz_clik (7026 posts) -

I've only just started with this tweeterising malarkey mere days ago, and as such there's not a lot to recommend about mine. For the record, though: http://twitter.com/buzz_clik

#-33 Posted by HistoryInRust (6407 posts) -
@buzz_clik: You've already earned yourself a follower (HistoryInRust), though I'm sure I'll be lost in the legions of fans to come slathering at your feet.  

Haha. 
#-32 Posted by buzz_clik (7026 posts) -
@Sir_Ragnarok: Heh, cheers. Reciprocated! *hi5*
#-31 Posted by MjHealy (1877 posts) -
#-30 Posted by recspec@gmail.com (11 posts) -
#-29 Posted by Zidane_24 (740 posts) -
#-28 Posted by Chelle (5 posts) -

Mine is Chellemo

http://www.twitter.com/chellemo

#-27 Posted by xMP44x (2193 posts) -

I take my hat off to you JJWeatherman! You've done a ton of graphics for this, and it already looks much better than my previous thread. All the best to you with this, because it is not an easy task!

#-26 Posted by Perspicacity1 (61 posts) -
#-25 Edited by Snoutspout (39 posts) -
#-24 Posted by JJWeatherman (14571 posts) -
@xMP44x said:
" I take my hat off to you JJWeatherman! You've done a ton of graphics for this, and it already looks much better than my previous thread. All the best to you with this, because it is not an easy task! "
Hey, thanks! By the way, do you want me to add your Twitter account to the list? I just noticed it wasn't there, but maybe you don't want it to be. 

*List updated
#-23 Posted by xMP44x (2193 posts) -

Sure! I wouldn't mind having my account added on here, if you don't mind adding it JJWeatherman! Just wondering, what browser are you using to add all these? Firefox always froze up for me when I was adding links to larger amounts of text.

#-22 Posted by JJWeatherman (14571 posts) -
@xMP44x said:
" Sure! I wouldn't mind having my account added on here, if you don't mind adding it JJWeatherman! Just wondering, what browser are you using to add all these? Firefox always froze up for me when I was adding links to larger amounts of text. "
Using Chrome. It seems to work fine other than the common Giant Bomb editing annoyances. There's some messed up stuff about the way the text entry works sometimes. You have to be super careful or you could easily break everything. Especially when you're working with a giant thread.
#-21 Posted by damswedon (3202 posts) -
@JJWeatherman: Would it be dickish to ask you to change the D's on my names to d's
#-20 Posted by JJWeatherman (14571 posts) -
@damswedon said:
" @JJWeatherman: Would it be dickish to ask you to change the D's on my names to d's "
Why yes. Yes it would be. 

Kidding, FIXED! I try to get all the caps right when I post peoples accounts. I guess I messed that one up. There are probably more mistakes...  shhh.
#-19 Posted by GioSpy (99 posts) -
#-18 Posted by Vrikk (953 posts) -
#-17 Posted by StarFoxA (5164 posts) -

Hey cool, I'm in the header image.

My Twitter username is StarFoxA, but I'm pretty boring so I don't see why anyone would care about following me.

#-16 Posted by Chaser324 (6744 posts) -
#-15 Posted by adoggz (2070 posts) -

hmmm I see that your list is alphabetical, that means i would be close to the top ...hmm............. why not http://twitter.com/adoggz

also i noticed that you have Mr. Whitta's old twitter handle, he is now http://twitter.com/garywhitta  don't ask how i noticed.

#-14 Posted by CaptainTightPants (2834 posts) -

That is very nicely organized, Good job duder.

#-13 Posted by MikkaQ (10344 posts) -

twitter.com/mquinsac

#-12 Edited by JJWeatherman (14571 posts) -
@adoggz said:

" also i noticed that you have Mr. Whitta's old twitter handle, he is now http://twitter.com/garywhitta  don't ask how i noticed. "

Aw crap. I remember hearing that on the Tested podcast, but somehow I never got around to changing it. Doin' it! 

*everything should be up to date*
#-11 Edited by august (3866 posts) -
#-10 Posted by JJWeatherman (14571 posts) -
@august said:
" John Carmack "
Good one. Thanks for pointing it out.
#-9 Posted by v2xJFresh (142 posts) -
#-8 Posted by akelatal (20 posts) -
@JJWeatherman:  I'm @akelaa, pleased to be part of this community!
#-7 Posted by RipTheVeins (1546 posts) -

My Twitter account is also RipTheVeins. 

#-6 Posted by jkz (4060 posts) -
#-5 Posted by Somadude (549 posts) -

My twitter is @Somadude.
#-4 Posted by coaxmetal (1657 posts) -

my twitter is @coaxmetal. It's private, but it is linked to my giantbomb account if you really want to see my tweets.

#-3 Posted by JammyJesus (771 posts) -
#-2 Posted by pepsicolagirl (163 posts) -
#-1 Posted by Elerigo (101 posts) -
#0 Posted by ajamafalous (12161 posts) -

Damn, I didn't make it into the avatar montage.

Anyway, ajamafalous.