SUPERSTAR Rajinikanth's new movie Kabali is out!

LordJezo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

HOLY SHIT ITS JULY 22 AND THE MOVIE IS OUT AND INDIA HAS SHUT DOWN AND EVERYONE IS GOING CRAZY!!!!!!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-36842524

Okay well if you dont know Rajinikanth is like the biggest thing ever, so huge there are songs dedicated to his greatness that are performed in concert all over the world..

So today his new movie came out, Kabali, and Superstar is once again just a pure tough guy.

Yeah, so that theme! Let's just blast it in the background and go walk around town hunting Pokemon feeling like a badass..

So yeah. There a bunch of showings around here, I might have to wait though, I dont think I am prepared to handle his greatness on the big screen.

Who else is excited, and has anyone seen it yet? Is it as amazing as we all hope?

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

Huh?

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By BisonHero

I mean, I believe you, but my knowledge of Bollywood begins and ends with having one friend who I know really, really likes Shahrukh Khan.

Party

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yep. Rajinikanth is a badass. I haven't watched his past couple of movies (he only does a few every couple of years right these days right?) but I hope this one is good. That man must be immortal.