BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By BabyChooChoo

@handlas said:

didnt know Taco Bell ever served breakfast at all.

If I must eat fast food breakfast its always between Chick-Fil-A or Hardee's (Carl's Jr.)

Fuck. Now I want some Chik-fil-A...

LiquidS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By LiquidS

Have some tea, an apple and a breakfast bar next time. You will live longer.

BlatantNinja23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By BlatantNinja23

i find breakfast burritos to be one of the greatest things ever... breakfast foods in general are all great

masternater27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By masternater27

@mlarrabee: Really? I don't know a single person around here that drinks Seattle's Best unless they're at a hotel or a Borders pre-close. I've only heard of it being talked about as an ironic joke of a name. From my experience (I was born in Seattle and Olympia is the furthest I've ever lived from it) everybody either drinks Starbucks or they go to local places.

Ketchupp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By Ketchupp

If I'm up early I'll have to remind myself to try their coffee.

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By audiosnow

@masternater27: Yeah, most of my friends and acquaintances prefer Starbucks to any other local coffee. And I enjoyed it heartily until five or so years ago. But, to my tastebuds at least, a sudden bean-burning rampage began; Starbucks became my mixed drink source, and Seattle's Best became my black-cup.

CyleMoore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 7

#57  Edited By CyleMoore

I've tried it before, it was ok but I haven't been back to try it again. The sausage seemed to rubbery and the only thing that was kind of good was the sausage burrito, but I prefer McDonald's sausage burrito.

Gbert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Gbert

Fail, everybody knows u take the risk of spontaneously combusting if u ingest taco bell "food" without using the sauce. TACO BELL FOOD IS DESIGNED with the sauces in mind. You must also know how to order from them, for instance if you order a quesadilla and do not tell them to substitute the green sauce for the "jalapeno "sauce you may get strange growths protruding from your neck from the artificial creamlike substance that crap is made of. You must also know the store, I have a TB 600 ft from my front door, however they have disappointed many times in speed (supposed to be FAST food?) and quality (also an oxymoron?) so I no longer go to that one. TB does have the best packets of salsa around, although that is not saying much ;) Starbucks bacon sandwich the best around although prohibitively expensive and they give you a puzzled look when u tell them u dont want any of their burnt overpriced coffee.

PrivateIronTFU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#59  Edited By PrivateIronTFU

Why are you excited for Taco Bell breakfast? Do you have some sort of death wish?

VoshiNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#60  Edited By VoshiNova

@Ravenlight said:

@MooseyMcMan said:

@Ravenlight said:

Don't eat food.

Ambiguity solved :P

I love you sometimes

Gbert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Gbert

@PrivateIronTFU said:

Why are you excited for Taco Bell breakfast? Do you have some sort of death wish?

What doesn't kill u makes you stronger.