Taco Bell Gold PS4

xXCrazyCostaXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's that time again to try to win a Gold/Black PS4 from Taco Bell. Comes with Uncharted Collection and a year of PS+. Anybody have any luck yet?

I've entered 2 codes between 5 and 530 am with no such luck yet. My girlfriend just entered one around 1230 eastern. Post your results!

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Don't bother Dan Ryckert will win all of them.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By probablytuna

Guess Sony chose to end their relationship with Subway huh?

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

We need that guy who ate Taco Bell everyday this time last year to try again.

xXCrazyCostaXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssully: so far I have everyday since this started. I feel fine....feel fine...fine...

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taco Bell's food is an uncharted collection.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By glots
xXCrazyCostaXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I fear I am becoming Lava Sauce. 3 days in a row. Tomorrow is a new day. I still have one code for tonight

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good luck to those who are trying.

xXCrazyCostaXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssully: 3 days already sucks

I threw the boxes away after but I have the text log

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
fairly recently it seems
fairly recently it seems

bwheeeler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If only I liked the big boxes more. Plain tacos are boring.

FranticRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@glottery said:
@ssully said:

Paging @franticrain from this thread.

@ssully said:
@xxcrazycostaxx said:

@ssully: so far I have everyday since this started. I feel fine....feel fine...fine...

We need photographic documentation! See this thread: http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/off-topic-31/hi-my-name-is-drew-and-im-eating-taco-bell-every-d-1497163/

You must become @franticrain!

I bought a big box on Thursday and I didn't win anything. The Burrito Supreme is still terrible. Please don't make me eat any more.

xXCrazyCostaXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@glottery said:
@ssully said:

Paging @franticrain from this thread.

@ssully said:
@xxcrazycostaxx said:

We need photographic documentation! See this thread: http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/off-topic-31/hi-my-name-is-drew-and-im-eating-taco-bell-every-d-1497163/

You must become @franticrain!

I bought a big box on Thursday and I didn't win anything. The Burrito Supreme is still terrible. Please don't make me eat any more.

Do it for the Gold PS4 and the glory

Junkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@franticrain: Do it, do it do it! (Please don't do it I don't want your death on our hands :p )

FranticRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxcrazycostaxx: But then you have to eat that awful Quesarito. Its literally "filler items" the burrito. Maybe the volcano part of it makes it acceptable. I guess I'll have to try it again.

xXCrazyCostaXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By xXCrazyCostaXx

@franticrain: rice beef cheese and volcano is good by me. At least better than a burrito supreme. I'm putting in my code tonight/early morning tomorrow so I'll update.

xXCrazyCostaXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems like the winners through gaf and Reddit have all been through the website, not text.

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After eating Burger King 5 times in a row. I cant stand to look at any fast food for the next year. Hope you guys got a Dan Ryckert kinda fast food immunity.

Technician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soulcake: Did you have the Halloween Whopper?

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Nope. That Volcano box is gross. I can get one free code online eventually.

Based

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssully: I immediately thought the same thing

xXCrazyCostaXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3:57 a.m. East

Via website

No dice

Avatar image for hippie_genocide
hippie_genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@franticrain I'm glad you checked in this thread. I was starting to fear the worst.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@franticrain: I believe in you, more importantly I believe in corpulence!

How long does this shit go on for? Have a bunch of food atm so no real drive to go to Taco Bell, but maybe eventually.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

Strange the taco bell instagram hasn't updated with any news about this..

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#29  Edited By ajamafalous

@probablytuna said:

No Caption Provided

Sony has been doing these contests/sweepstakes with Taco Bell since at least the PSP

FranticRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS. NOT ME. NOT ME.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS. NOT ME. NOT ME.

I was pleasantly surprised. The Volcano Quesarito is better than the burrito supreme! Unfortunately all of the sour cream was in a blob that I ate at the very last bite of that thing. Gross. Overall its a better box than the other one, but is it too much to ask for a box with a Crunchwrap Supreme in it or something? And I didn't win. Of course. I'm just entering them when I buy them because I cannot be bothered to try hard this one.

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

smushroomed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it once every 24 hours or once after a certain time?

AddamXavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AddamXavier

So i just got one of these boxes, made sure and asked for no sour cream. not a fan of nacho cheese, but the Quesrito was pretty good overall. btw, for those that care, you can get codes without having to go to taco bell. theres 2 ways (i'll go ahead and copy from the game rules):

Without a Purchase (Mail-In Code Request): To obtain a Code without making a purchase from September 24, 2015 through October 21, 2015, an eligible consumer must legibly hand write his/her full name (no initials), complete street address (no P.O. Box), age, and valid e-mail address on a 3½” x 5” properly stamped postcard and mail it to: Taco Bell and PlayStation Game Code Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Requests sent in an envelope will not be accepted. Mail-in requests must be postmarked by October 21, 2015 and received by October 28, 2015. Administrator will send one (1) Code by e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the request. Each entrant may obtain no more than one (1) Code per day (as determined by the postmark date on each postcard), and no more than twenty-eight (28) Codes in total, through this method of Code request. Multiple mail-in requests with the same postmark date will be deemed one (1) request. Mail-in requests will not be returned and no further correspondence will be entered into. Mail-in requests must be original and hand-written. No mechanical reproductions are allowed.

Without a Purchase (Online Code Request): Between 12:00 AM ET on October 22, 2015 and 11:59:59 PM ET on November 4, 2015, an eligible consumer must go to https://winps4bundle.com/ and follow the onscreen instructions to obtain one (1) entry code (the “Online Code”). No more than one (1) Online Code may be obtained through this method.

so it's lame you can get only one through the online form, but oh well, better than nothing huh?

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish I could get a code for just spending $5. Nothing in that box looks good. All I eat from Taco Bell is the chicken quesadilla, soft tacos with only cheese, and the desserts. Burritos and stuff are gross to me :(

Avatar image for deactivated-5b031d0e868a5
deactivated-5b031d0e868a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

This reminds me of a similar Destiny competition in which one duder on the site ate a lot of fast food in an attempt to win a console. I can't recall if it was all worth it in the end.

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@technician: They didn't had those in Germany also no chicken fries. I live in a Burgerkingless country ( Belgium ). BurgerKing al ready stated that they will never come to Belguim. Probably because where a to small market.

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xXCrazyCostaXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got two more boxes. Will enter tonight

FranticRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soulcake: What would you be kickstarting? My endless agony and torment WITH BLOG UPDATES *NEW STRETCH GOALS ADDED*?

defe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By defe

@addamxavier: I'm skimming the contest rules, and I think that the online code you get can be used once per day. "Except for the Online Code, each Code may only be used once. The Online Code is non-unique but may only be used once per entrant per day between 12:00 AM ET on October 22, 2015 and 11:59:59 PM ET on November 4, 2015"

The wording is kind of confusing there, but I think that it's saying that you get the online code once and then enter that same code once per day for that period and it will count.

And it looks like it's one entry per day, so don't go out buying a bunch of fast food only to waste codes.

Teddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@franticrain: "Stretch Goal: Replace all meals with Taco Bell Big Boxes!"

I hurt because I care.

xXCrazyCostaXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No win on the this box. Will try the other later. Didn't wake up last night to enter

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Does the ps4 have a taco bell logo on it?

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-GameSpot
-GameSpot

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

After seeing this thread, I figured I'd give it a try since a) I like free stuff and b) I haven't had taco bell in awhile. Here's a review of my experience

Didn't win, but I could totally see why some folks could get caught up in trying a million times (gambling is a real mother fucking problem, and this feeds right into that). You could win free shit, and even though you don't your belly is full on bad/good food.

The quesarito is a burrito with a dumb name.

Regular taco was regular.

The Doritos locos taco was surprising. Never had one before, but I remember Jeff saying it didn't taste like Doritos, which dampered my hopes. In reality, it tastes exactly as you think it should. I definitely want to try cool ranch.

The non sweet tea I ordered is sugar in liquid form. Those bastards (don't care enough to complain).

Im not going to be a crazy person and try every single day, mostly out of self respect. I might go for it every week/couple of weeks though. It's a dumb thing, but I bet I could get a decent amount for that ps4 on eBay.

FranticRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I'd like to call out Taco Bell. I ordered my Big Box, and waited 20 minutes. They served tons of people after me. So I had to go up and ask what happened. Turns out they skipped my order. So they got back to work, and 10 minutes after that, I finally left with my food. Everyone that left while I was there was walking out with non-PS4 big boxes, which I got increasingly frustrated about. Was I really going to wait 30 minutes for food, to not even get a chance to win? Really? But, right as they finished my order, the dude pulled a PS4 branded box out of nowhere. So all in all, I was on the only person in that 30 minute span who actually managed to get a chance to win from that specific Taco Bell location. I didn't win, of course.

So in conclusion, screw you Taco Bell. I shouldn't have to wait 30 minutes for two tacos and a bunch of rice wrapped up in a tortilla.

Avatar image for deactivated-60dda8699e35a
deactivated-60dda8699e35a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it was any other fast food MAYBE I would try it, but even thinking of eating Taco Bell makes me feel ill.

DukesT3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shit. I bought one like two days ago then forgot about the contest and proceeded to throw away the box. Damn you Taco Bell for fogging my brain!