Avatar image for epicfailguy
#1 Posted by EpicFailGuy (17 posts) -

I like tea.

Avatar image for clean
#2 Posted by Clean (2433 posts) -

My favorite is green tea

Avatar image for davef
#3 Posted by DaveF (258 posts) -

I'm originally from England and I don't like tea. Is there something wrong with me?

Avatar image for license_to_bill
#4 Posted by License_To_Bill (811 posts) -

I'm drinking some right now.

Avatar image for epicfailguy
#5 Posted by EpicFailGuy (17 posts) -
DaveF said:
"I'm originally from England and I don't like tea. Is there something wrong with me?
"
Yes. Its like Canadians who dont like bagged milk.
Avatar image for termite
#6 Posted by Termite (2428 posts) -

I'm in Japan and I don't like tea either.

Not that I hate it, I just don't drink it much

Avatar image for semicolon1twlev2
#7 Posted by semicolon1twlev2 (919 posts) -

Tea's not that great, but it's drinkable.

Avatar image for darth_tyrev
#8 Posted by Darth_Tyrev (226 posts) -

I love tea. Plain ice tea is good, but when it's warm I need honey in it.

Avatar image for slayingshogun
#9 Posted by SlayingShogun (261 posts) -

Tea of manzanilla with Aniz will cure what ales you stomach wise

Avatar image for epicfailguy
#10 Posted by EpicFailGuy (17 posts) -

Tea is indeed nice. I heard legends about people drinking tea with honey mixed in it. Need someone to prove it.

Avatar image for zeus_gb
#11 Posted by zeus_gb (636 posts) -

Tea is nice.  I'm currently drinking some Twinings tea.

Avatar image for sliced_bread
#12 Posted by Sliced_Bread (157 posts) -
EpicFailGuy said:
"DaveF said:
"I'm originally from England and I don't like tea. Is there something wrong with me?
"
Yes. Its like Canadians who dont like bagged milk.
"
Wait...what? bagged milk?
Avatar image for whysoserious
#13 Posted by WhySoSerious (646 posts) -

I don't mind tea, especially Peach tea.

Sliced_Bread said:

"EpicFailGuy said:
"DaveF said:
"I'm originally from England and I don't like tea. Is there something wrong with me?
"
Yes. Its like Canadians who dont like bagged milk.
"
Wait...what? bagged milk?
"
Yeah, bagged milk.

Bagged Milk.
Bagged Milk.













Crazy eh?
Avatar image for sliced_bread
#14 Posted by Sliced_Bread (157 posts) -
WhySoSerious said:
"I don't mind tea, especially Peach tea.

Sliced_Bread said:
"EpicFailGuy said:
"DaveF said:
"I'm originally from England and I don't like tea. Is there something wrong with me?
"
Yes. Its like Canadians who dont like bagged milk.
"
Wait...what? bagged milk?
"
Yeah, bagged milk.

Bagged Milk.
Bagged Milk.













Crazy eh?
"
Status of my mind: Blown
Avatar image for lawz
#15 Posted by lawz (12 posts) -

I like tea also. Especially green tea and English breakfast.

Avatar image for batman
#16 Posted by Batman (1018 posts) -

Its alright.  Better when hot, I must say.

Avatar image for aemaeth
#17 Posted by aemaeth (221 posts) -

Ice Tea & Green Tea makes me happy.

Avatar image for gs4u
#18 Posted by gs4u (13 posts) -

 *Hands the baby a pacifier* Now shut the fuck up.

Avatar image for absurd
#19 Posted by Absurd (2932 posts) -
Sliced_Bread said:
"WhySoSerious said:
"I don't mind tea, especially Peach tea.

Sliced_Bread said:
"EpicFailGuy said:
"DaveF said:
"I'm originally from England and I don't like tea. Is there something wrong with me?
"
Yes. Its like Canadians who dont like bagged milk.
"
Wait...what? bagged milk?
"
Yeah, bagged milk.

Bagged Milk.
Bagged Milk.













Crazy eh?
"
Status of my mind: Blown
"
I'm canadian and I've never seen that before...That is weird