Posted by Jay_Ray (1070 posts) 1 year, 3 months ago

Poll: Team Boneless and Team BoneIn, are you pro ribs? (177 votes)

Team Boneless: no to ribs, no to T-bone steak 6%
Team BoneIn: yes to ribs, yes to T-bone steak 40%
Team Boneless: yes to ribs, yes to T-bone steak 18%
Team BoneIn: no to ribs, no to T-bone steak 1%
Team Boneless: yes to ribs, no to T-bone steak 10%
Team BoneIn: yes to ribs, no to T-bone steak 7%
Team Boneless: no to ribs, yes to T-bone steak 4%
Team BoneIn: no to ribs, yes to T-bone steak 2%
TeamDontCare 14%

Me I'm #TeamBoneless and despise ribs, they are what I hate about wings x100. Just to bloody messy for too little meat. Also T-bone steaks are the worst type of steak, even compared to the steak scientists made out of feces.

#1 Posted by jiggajoe14 (646 posts) -

I can handle ribs. New York strip all day over t-bone.

#2 Posted by ThePickle (4153 posts) -

#TeamBoneIn, yes to both.

#3 Posted by RollingZeppelin (1914 posts) -

You sir are a horrible human being.

#4 Edited by MikkaQ (10268 posts) -

Cooking meat on the bone gives it more flavor, thus it is superior.

#5 Edited by ZombiePie (5580 posts) -

Different cuts of meat, with and without bones, are appropriate for different dishes and means of preparation. As such I'd have to say both.

#6 Edited by 49th (2686 posts) -

Do you guys try to completely clean the bones of all meat or just take 2 bites out of it and put it down? I feel like that might be the problem here.

I eat all the meat and the cartilage, leaving bone-dry bones.

#7 Edited by Sanity (1891 posts) -

All bone all the time.

#8 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5205 posts) -

While I prefer boneless, I like bone as well. I consider myself an equal opportunity Wingman.

I also like Ribs. :)

#9 Edited by joey (979 posts) -

Boneless wings aren't even actual wings, it's just breast meat. Boneless wings are for POSERS!

#10 Posted by Whforde (16 posts) -

@jiggajoe14: I am commenting on this year old thread to let you know that a T-Bone is just a New York Strip. With the Bone attached. And a piece of Tenderloin over the other side o the bone. So...its the same meat bro!

#11 Posted by Nodima (1092 posts) -

I don't trust any meat that doesn't have bones in it, seems like it should have bones in it and is more expensive/treated with more respect than a McNugget.

I don't trust any person who denies themselves the pleasure of any and all meats.

Give me your steaks, your ribs, your tenderloins.

#12 Posted by Kidavenger (3504 posts) -

I'm anti bone, but boneless ribs are just wrong.

And where are the chicken options, boneless chicken breast is the greatest, and boneless chicken thighs are super hot.

#13 Posted by GiantLizardKing (288 posts) -

Team Bone all the way!

#14 Posted by DeadpanCakes (790 posts) -

I like ribs and t-bone steak, but I'm a man of convenience.

Team Boneless

#15 Posted by Itwongo (1118 posts) -

lesslessless. If I could make myself boneless, I would.

#16 Posted by OldGuy (1511 posts) -

Bone in. Bones carry flavor and buffer heat when cooking. Cut 'em out when you serve if you feel you must, but leave 'em in when you cook (and stock 'em after).

Take me to Boneville!

#17 Posted by physicalscience (59 posts) -

Ribs or GTFO

#18 Posted by teaoverlord (173 posts) -

We need to stop the hate. All of these foods are delicious.

#19 Posted by SgtSphynx (1262 posts) -

Some people have obviously never had marrow.

#20 Edited by pyromagnestir (4235 posts) -

I like wing ass wings, but often find ribs to be more trouble than they're worth unless they're cooked perfectly and the meat practically falls right off the bone. And I don't like steak of any sort, but I find myself slightly annoyed when I get a pork chop or something and it has a bone in it.

#21 Edited by Abendlaender (2755 posts) -

I guess I'm Teamboth. I like chicken wings with and without bones. And ribs are fucking amazing. If you don't like ribs you are a bad person. By law.

#22 Posted by believer258 (11622 posts) -

Heh. "Bonein. Bonin'." Hey, we're all 12 somewhere inside.

I don't like bones in my meat. I'm sorry, I want to eat my food, not spend time picking it off of the fucking bone.

#23 Posted by Sbaitso (497 posts) -

You can get ribs and T-bones without the bone? Why would anybody do that? I mean I'm bone in all meats all day, but boneless ribs? That's really over the line.

#24 Posted by development (2057 posts) -

Oh my goddddddd. It has been so long since I had a t-bone. Thank you for the idea. Gonna get me some tomorrow. Bone-in, of course.

Bone-in chicken wings, as well. You can easily take all the meat off a drumstick in a single bite if someone shows you how. Faster than boneless, and you get a free handle. Boneless "wings" always feel a little too squishy.

#26 Edited by Nightriff (4910 posts) -

Those that voted Boneless but yes to steak and ribs, you are hypocrites. All bones or no bones people.

#27 Posted by Zomgfruitbunnies (745 posts) -

I don't trust ribs with no bones in it. And fuck T-bone.

#28 Posted by Fuzz (23 posts) -

Those that are Boneless but yes to steak and ribs, you are hypocrites. All bones or no bones people.

But, what if, you just really like meat? Like I do. ;.;

#29 Posted by physicalscience (59 posts) -

Boneless wings are basically just chicken nuggets therefore there is no discussion here at all. Boneless ribs just make me think of the McRib or some gross Banquet meal, if it has to go through some sort of machine process, it won't be as good as the real thing.

#30 Posted by Fattony12000 (7030 posts) -

Ribs ARE bones.

#31 Posted by Veektarius (4579 posts) -

Ribs aren't some incredible delicacy to me like they are for some people, but I'll be damned if I'm going to turn my nose up at high quality meat, whatever form it takes. Note that I say high quality which excludes boneless wings from the conversation.

#32 Posted by isomeri (1223 posts) -

If you can't handle the bones then stop eating meat.