Terms of Use Violation - Warning!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Endach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Edited By Endach
From: GameSpot Sent: Jan 22, 2009 3:22 am GMT Subject: Terms of Use Violation - Warning! You have been moderated with a Warning for a Terms of Use violation. If you repeat this offense in the future, you may receive a more severe penalty such as Point Loss from your level, Suspension or Permanent Banning. Having a paid subscription does not exempt you from being suspended or banned.

Here is a link to our Terms of Use:
http://www.gamespot.com/misc/tos.html

Reason for moderation: Intending solely to annoy and/or offend other users
Action Taken: Delete Review - No points were lost for this moderation.

See your moderation history for details.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously? Are there individuals that get paid to bow down to the sensitivities of people with weak minds and hearts plastered to their sleeves? I wrote a review for Spore entitled 'Spore lowered my sperm' count in which I outlined just how utterly wretched the game is and that I regretted purchasing that worthless hunk of **** and now find myself in a position where I cannot even /GIVE/ the game away. It's like the blackspot of gaming, but instead of killing you out right it does something far more sinister.. It in fact, lowers your sperm count! I mean, just go after me with a pair of gardening sheers why don't you? But for god sakes don't make a game so horrid that it kills of the reservoir form my 'bo-jangles'.

I think one of the most amusing point of the moderation is that for the most part people seemed to really enjoy the review and while it didn't have a massive following or any semblance of a fan base it was the truth about a horrible, horrible, game. I'm just surprised that Gamespot is worried about dip-****s that can't handle their game receiving a stern tongue lashing on the Internet (ON THE INTERNET! MY GOD!), then what sort of worthless, over sensitive muppets are modern society creating? If you don't like a review then don't **** read it! If you like to be offended then just throw away your **** PC and /never/ get back online because I can assure you that you will continually annoyed and offended!

But.. There still another interesting fact. My original Spore review had been on the Gamespot website for months, but the night before EA announces three new Spore games my review is flagged and removed the very next morning. Just seems odd to me.

Endach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Endach
From: GameSpot Sent: Jan 22, 2009 3:22 am GMT Subject: Terms of Use Violation - Warning! You have been moderated with a Warning for a Terms of Use violation. If you repeat this offense in the future, you may receive a more severe penalty such as Point Loss from your level, Suspension or Permanent Banning. Having a paid subscription does not exempt you from being suspended or banned.

Here is a link to our Terms of Use:
http://www.gamespot.com/misc/tos.html

Reason for moderation: Intending solely to annoy and/or offend other users
Action Taken: Delete Review - No points were lost for this moderation.

See your moderation history for details.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously? Are there individuals that get paid to bow down to the sensitivities of people with weak minds and hearts plastered to their sleeves? I wrote a review for Spore entitled 'Spore lowered my sperm' count in which I outlined just how utterly wretched the game is and that I regretted purchasing that worthless hunk of **** and now find myself in a position where I cannot even /GIVE/ the game away. It's like the blackspot of gaming, but instead of killing you out right it does something far more sinister.. It in fact, lowers your sperm count! I mean, just go after me with a pair of gardening sheers why don't you? But for god sakes don't make a game so horrid that it kills of the reservoir form my 'bo-jangles'.

I think one of the most amusing point of the moderation is that for the most part people seemed to really enjoy the review and while it didn't have a massive following or any semblance of a fan base it was the truth about a horrible, horrible, game. I'm just surprised that Gamespot is worried about dip-****s that can't handle their game receiving a stern tongue lashing on the Internet (ON THE INTERNET! MY GOD!), then what sort of worthless, over sensitive muppets are modern society creating? If you don't like a review then don't **** read it! If you like to be offended then just throw away your **** PC and /never/ get back online because I can assure you that you will continually annoyed and offended!

But.. There still another interesting fact. My original Spore review had been on the Gamespot website for months, but the night before EA announces three new Spore games my review is flagged and removed the very next morning. Just seems odd to me.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike

You should address your concerns about Gamespot to the staff over there.