Territories: Long-Term Interpersonal Strategy Game

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By eccentrix

*Explosion sound effect* Exclusive! Gripping trade negotiations, alliances forged and broken, death-defying cartography and more!

Hi, I'm looking for people to play/help me test a game I created. It's not a video game as such, all contact with the game will be through me, but it probably works better than that makes it sound. I've written some instructions you can download here, along with a sample game to hopefully get you to grips with the basic principles. I think the instructions should be written well enough to explain the game, but if you have any questions, please ask. The game won't necessarily be the same size as the sample game, nor will it probably have the same number of players. But it might.

I'd like to emphasize that this is a long-term game played over the course of a few months of so, but with just a few turns taken every day. I'm pretty confident that at least a few of you have some form of internet access once a day and I only need a small amount of players to round it out.

I think I had more to say, but I can't remember. If this sounds like something you'd like to try, leave a comment and I'll send you a PM with some more details. If you have any questions, please ask. This game isn't fully play-tested and I'd really love any opportunity to improve it.

Avatar image for angre_leperkan439
Angre_Leperkan439

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Angre_Leperkan439

Depending on how much time this will take, I'd probably be down. Send me some more details my good chap :)