#1 Posted by Jankenstein (17 posts) -

How many of you are interested in Tested.com? I don't feel like any of the other whiskey media sites have really caught my attention but I am really interested in Tested.

#2 Posted by UnoGenius (152 posts) -

I joined the other day and I played around a bit on it, but it probably won't be somewhere I frequent.

#3 Posted by Meltac (2000 posts) -

Tested is cool, even though I don't have an account there yet.

#4 Posted by Legend (2695 posts) -

Will and Norm are awesome. I love tested.

#5 Posted by Binman88 (3707 posts) -
@Legend said:
" Will and Norm are awesome. I love tested. "
#6 Posted by ColinWright (753 posts) -
@Binman88 said:
" @Legend said:
" Will and Norm are awesome. I love tested. "
"
#7 Edited by MattyFTM (14599 posts) -

I think it's great. I'm not very interested in comics or anime, so I've never been into CV or AV, but I love tech, so tested is great. I wasn't familiar with Will & Norm in their MaximumPC days, but from what I've seen from them on tested - they seem awesome. They're a perfect fit with the Whiskey brand of having semi-insane and completely awesome editorial staff.

#8 Posted by btman (1112 posts) -
@MattyFTM said:
" I think it's great. I'm not very interested in comics or anime, so I've never been into CV or AV, but I love tech, so tested is great. I wasn't familiar with Will & Norm in their MaximumPC days, but from what I've seen from them on tested - they seem awesome. They're a perfect fit with the Whiskey brand of having semi-insane and completely awesome editorial staff. "
same here.
#9 Posted by Mrnitropb (2131 posts) -

I subscribed to their podcasts, and its been great re-inundating myself in tech-dom, but until the Whiskey Media engineer impleemnt cross-site accounts, I will refrain from signing up.
Let me rephrases, I will Log In to Tested.com, if WM lets me, but I will never Sign Up for another WM site.

#10 Posted by Fish_Face_McGee (492 posts) -

Tested is the only other WM site that strikes my fancy.  I've signed up there and was there for the great Rubbah show of 2010.