Thank you GB

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mikey87144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

If not for you don't do it for the people around you. Your death means suffering for your friends and family. Think about how they'll feel Justin when they find out. Live for them. Talk to them and they'll get you through this dark patch. That's what friends and family are for.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#102  Edited By ArbitraryWater

Please don't.

mikey87144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His profile says he's from Edmonton Canada. Probably a long shot though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5afdd08777389
deactivated-5afdd08777389

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Hang in there duder. We've all been there. Earlier this year I was there... just hang in there! It will get better!

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hopefully you realise that even though none of us know you, that we all don't want anything to happen to you. Hopefully something like that will make you think somewhat positively. Stay safe, duder, we're worried about you.

buneroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jesus man I hope this thread is a joke.

juice8367

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@potatoes:

@brother_pippop said:

Don't do it dude.

@lydian_sel said:

Don't do it Justin!! There's always a better solution. Call a friend, talk to your neighbour, let somebody know something is wrong.

@indieslaw said:

Justin,

Anyone here would want to talk to you. Talk to a friend, talk to a professional, or talk to us, but please talk to somebody.

The suicide prevention lifeline number is 1-800-273-8255. There are people who can help you get through this.

@probablytuna said:

DON'T DO IT

@sammo21 said:

Dude, seriously. If this is your only outlet to talking to someone then talk to us. Everything seems like the worst in the now but things will get better.

@trafalgarlaw said:

I wish I woke up 30 mins ago, sent a PM to mods. Don't do it, you have us.

@justkamtoo said:

I’ve been their duder and it’s not worth it. Stop and think, you’ve posted on the forums I think that’s a good step just by doing this your reaching out to the community so even if you don’t have someone close you can talk to you can call a local support hotline. Hell even MP some duder you know.

@deox said:

Please don't do it, duder. We're all here for you, let's talk this out.

@peritus said:

Duder whats up? Dont do anything rash or anything!

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By RonGalaxy

Life is so beautiful, terrifying, amazing, daunting. I understand what you're going through, you think there is no where to go from here. That is only true if you make it so, and you shouldn't. True happiness is difficult to achieve, but is worth fighting for; worth living for.

You always have the power to turn everything around, you just need the help to do so. And trust me, there are armies of people willing to help a person in your situation.

I really hope you don't go through with it, Justin. Whatever pain you are suffering, its not worth ending your life; giving up the gift of existence.

I'll be thinking about you man, and I'm pulling for you to make it through this trying time.

Thanks4ThePiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@potatoes I think I remember Ryan often tell folks that "It gets better". We would all do well to remember that during times of pain.

Fistoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

You can get through this, Duder! We're all here for you!

VannaDwight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have been searching though the GB crews twitter followers to try to find a "Justin" or "Potatoes" in Edmonton to try to get a last name but haven't had any luck.

PimblyCharles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did anyone consider this user has a terminal disease?

VannaDwight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@pimblycharles said:

Did anyone consider this user has a terminal disease?

That's a possibility, but with the cryptic text we have to go on suicide isn't a very far fetched scenario. We just don't know and unfortunately we might never.

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@mister_v said:

Nothing on this earth scares me more than the thought of my own death. So whatever you are going through my be awful. But take a second and read this thread, and please reconsider. We may just be random people on the internet but we do care.

Don't do it duder.

I know exactly what you mean. Whenever I think about dieing/death and get pretty major panic attacks. I suffer with depression and have felt really low at times, but dieing scares the shit out of me.

I really hope someone was able to reach out and save him.

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am here to show my support.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By fattony12000
TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#118  Edited By TheHT

The deep dark abyss can wait, there's still much more to be done. More than you've known, more than you've felt. You are one human among billions, in an era of great changing. The scope of your world, of our world, is not a mark of insignificance. It's a fact that frees you.

The universe doesn't notice, there are no fated punishments, no necessary bonds or burdens. You are free to change, free to be happy, free to choose to live.

It is easy to want, but can be difficult to choose. We don't have to go at it alone.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're my brother Justin. We're all in this together. I don't know you but we need more people like you that say thank you every once in a while. Keep being cool.

MocBucket62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

@potatoes: What's wrong? I hope you don't do anything drastic. We're here for you if you need any help!

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

Oh no... I hope this is just a big misunderstanding...

rflx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on man, don't be like that. At least rage out a little or something, let us know what's up.

abendlaender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By abendlaender

Man, I don't like this at all....come on dude

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By RonGalaxy

@hellbound said:

@mister_v said:

Nothing on this earth scares me more than the thought of my own death. So whatever you are going through my be awful. But take a second and read this thread, and please reconsider. We may just be random people on the internet but we do care.

Don't do it duder.

I know exactly what you mean. Whenever I think about dieing/death and get pretty major panic attacks. I suffer with depression and have felt really low at times, but dieing scares the shit out of me.

Im the same way. I'm in a particular low point in my life and every night I'm afraid to go to sleep for fear of not waking up, and death/dying/not existing is a constant in my mind. It really sucks. Depression fucking sucks.

Ozzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Ozzie

@fattony12000 said:

@potatoes: Hey duder, don't be feelin' lame. We got Windjammers to talk about.

No Caption Provided

I notice you like Guinness as well, come on round and hit me up. We'll talk about Guinness and Windjammers.

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By AthleticShark

@hellbound said:

@mister_v said:

Don't do it duder.

Im the same way. I'm in a particular low point in my life and every night I'm afraid to go to sleep for fear of not waking up. It really sucks. Depression fucking sucks.

That is not good. I honestly recommend going to just see your doctor and letting him know. I know it can be hard (I am a psychology major and even I was nervous to go to my doctor and talk to a therapist), but once you do, you will feel weight lifted off your shoulders. My doctor prescribed me a low dose of Xanax and whenever I feel an attack coming on it immediately calms me down.

It gets better duder, I am living through that right now.

astrozombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can only echo that it gets better. I have been there, locked in a depression. But it goes away. You only need to fight it. Don't do it duder.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@potatoes: Hey duder, don't be feelin' lame. We got Windjammers to talk about.

No Caption Provided

I notice you like Guinness as well, come on round and hit me up. We'll talk about Guinness and Windjammers.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You are not alone in this. Many of us here have been through this. I hope you didn't do it and if you read this find help. Plenty of support here and in other places.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

He still only has 7 posts after typing this up this morning. That is worry some. If you are still here listen to these other folks and don't do it.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Branthog

If you care a fuck about Ryan Davis, don't throw something away that he would have surely done anything to cling onto. Every day you can hang on is a day he doesn't get to have. And you do. So do something with it. Even if it is super tiny and feels insignificant at the time.

Also, if you are going to do something, don't fucking do it during the holidays. Don't rob the people you care about not only of your existence, but of the one time of year when they're supposed to be able to find some joy and humanity for the rest of their life.

At the very least, promise yourself to put it off for awhile. Maybe by the time that day comes, you'll have changed your mind. If you can't do that, then call 1-800-273-8255 and ask them for help. What have you got to lose by making one last phone call?

BTW, we are all human pieces of shit. Stick around.

LucidDreams117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Woah. No way. I hope this isn't what we think it is, please. Please no. Just talk to us, fellow duder. Giant Bomb has become like a second home. It's so awesome and helpful and everyone is nice. It's so unlike the rest on the internet. We can talk this through. Just look at all this support! Please don't let it be too late.

fetchfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By fetchfox

Don't do it man, whatever your thinking. We all care about you here, talk to us.

Harkat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm scared that he didn't even look at this thread after he posted it. I hope the admins can get the guy's email or something and get through to him. If you are reading, please don't do it. Listen to the people here.

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude...if this is what everyone thinks it is, there are better ways of handling what you might be going through than this. :(

Ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude. Don't.

I don't know what it is you're going through right now but I promise you things will get better.

SmithCommaJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really, really hope you're reading this thread. If you are, look at the response you're getting from people you've never even met. Now imagine how your close friends and family would feel if you went through with this.

You may well believe that nobody cares if you live or die. This thread should put that notion to bed immediately.

Just talk to someone.

andmm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any news mods?

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#139 chaser324  Moderator

@andmm: Rorie and Alex have both reached out to local authorities with his information. Beyond that, it's kinda out of their hands.

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@chaser324: Yeah, i just mentioned it because it was also a "public" thing here on the forums. Anyway, hope this turns out the same way as that time.

von_wemberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know how you feel, but the lowest of lows is a terrible place to be in... find something to live for. If that fails, find another. And another. And another. It will be easier, if you try to concentrate. Even if you can't... just try and talk ok? We are here for you, even if you feel like you have no-one!

It's been almost 8 hours, you guys can see if he has logged in lately or something? Or done something else on the site besides posting this? @chaser324@gamer_152?

Ischar25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Ischar25

Man, somehow this thread manages to be both heart-wrenching and heart-warming at the same time.

And like others have said: we are all strangers to you, and yet we care. And if a hole seems too deep to climb out of, call for help. Please.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#143 chaser324  Moderator
ungratefuldead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By ungratefuldead

You know, as depressing as this thread is, it's so good to see everyone band together for the well being of others. I'm proud of you all.

That aside, I don't know if this really is a suicide note, or anything along those lines, but as a man who's tried to commit suicide before in the past; it's really not worth it. At the risk of sounding cheesy, it gets better duder; you just got to think positive. Get help. Talk to someone. You're never in this alone.

ilikepopcans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Come on duder. How else can you watch the streams and chat with us?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Please stop whatever you are or had been planning, just stop and talk to someone else. Right now your pain is temporarily exceeding your ability to cope with it, that won't always be the case, especially if you talk to someone qualified. There are many people whose entire livelihood revolves around helping people in your situation, you don't even have to ask for help, you just talk to them and they will give help. This is a thing we care about because it's worth caring about.

Willza92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@potatoes: Hey man, I hope you are OK. Having a home here makes you a kindred spirit, and it would be awful to lose you from the world. I think you should talk to someone, even if it is just a stranger on the internet. It's never so bad that we can't get it better. I hope you can still read all these messages, because I wan't to buy you a drink and kick your ass at Street Fighter.

bluefoxxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By bluefoxxy

Anyone ever assume that he isnt going to kill himself, but rather, has a life ending affliction?

In either case, hope ur life was a good one bro. You may not believe in an afterlife, but maybe... just maybe I'll run into you after this.

altairre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By altairre

Please don't do it dude! I firmly believe that you can get through this without giving up, whatever it is.