Thank you GB.

Keirgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello all,

I just wanted to give my thanks to this awesome site. I've been coming here for several years now, though I only just made an account a few months back. I cannot understate how many times this community has uplifted my spirits through some rough times in my life, and continues to do so even now.

So after all this time, I wanted to finally show my support for all the great work that goes on here. Just last week I became a premium member, and it has already been more than worth it.

First thing I did was watch the Mario Party Party, and I have to say, that is right up there with the Fortune Street TNT for how great it was. So, thank you Giant Bomb, from the bottom of my heart. Know that all your crazy antics genuinely help people, and are not just silly internet videos. I look forward to the years to come, keep up the great work! :D

PS: Any recommendations for premium content I should check out next?

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Start by watching the Phantasmagoria Random PC Game feature. It is the best "not Endurance Run."

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

I'd like to echo everything said here. This site has brought me immense joy for many years now. Hopefully it will be for some time.

As far as content recommendations, I'd go here duder.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By cornbredx

@themanwithnoplan said:

Yep, my post on that thread sums up all the must see subscriber stuff up until Breaking Brad Demon Souls started- in my opinion. There's a lot.

At some point I should add more. They've done more stuff since then.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

@themanwithnoplan said:

Yep, my post on that thread sums up all the must see subscriber stuff up until Breaking Brad Demon Souls started- in my opinion. There's a lot.

At some point I should add more. They've done more stuff since then.

Yeah, at some point I wish they'd just create a master thread for content recommendations. It'd be absolutely invaluable to new subscribers, and even for people who've kept up will all that shit throughout the years, it'd still be nice to have a reference thread to go back and find stuff again.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Were the Endurance Runs Premium content? If so, go watch those.

And, yeah, GB is responsible for a significant portion of my enjoyable hours during the week. When life is grueling and work is grueling and I'm wavering on a shit-mood, I can count on videos from GB or the newest podcast to pick my spirits up and keep me from turning dark and cutting Ken Levine's name in my arm.

Rotnac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The Breaking Brads of Doom and CoD 4 are a must watch. I would also recommend watching the Deadly Premonition Endurance Runs. Vinny's Dark Souls videos are also a must.

Pretty much anything featuring Vinny in it is guaranteed not to disappoint.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

All of Vinny and Dave's videos, they are the best duo and it stinks we will never see it again.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Corevi
@branthog said:

Were the Endurance Runs Premium content? If so, go watch those.

Endurance Runs aren't premium and are even on youtube.

Avatar image for deactivated-62f93c42ce57b
deactivated-62f93c42ce57b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of Vinny and Dave's videos, they are the best duo and it stinks we will never see it again.

yep

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By splodge

GB has genuinely helped me through some very rough times in my life. Without my friends, GB and the Tell em Steve Dave podcast, I would be a very different person right now in a very precarious position. No joke.

I would also like to add my kudos to this thread.

Here they are:

No Caption Provided

Mortuss_Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Welcome, GB helped me through a dark time, so I have nothing but love for this site. You should be happy here.
As for good premiums, I adore Spookin' with Scoops, and if you love/hate Vinny, his Bot Colony stream was pretty damn entertaining.

Keirgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Keirgo

Wow, thanks for all the replies everyone, I appreciate it quite a bit. It's nice to read that I am not the only one that feels this way. Anyways, there is definitely a lot to catch up on, now that I have access to it all, but little free time these days, funny how that works. haha

I am covered on the Endurance Runs though, watched them all, twice. :D Currently I am working my way through the Random PC Game videos, starting with Daggerfall, after watching the two Metal Gear Scanlon episodes. Great stuff so far.

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keirgo said:

Wow, thanks for all the replies everyone, I appreciate it quite a bit. It's nice to read that I am not the only one that feels this way. Anyways, there is definitely a lot to catch up on, now that I have access to it all, but little free time these days, funny how that works. haha

I am covered on the Endurance Runs though, watched them all, twice. :D Currently I am working my way through the Random PC Game videos, starting with Daggerfall, after watching the two Metal Gear Scanlon episodes. Great stuff so far.

The random PC game stuff is truly a goldmine. God damn they are so good. And if you have not watched the bio-forge videos... good god man. Get stuck into those!

cloudnineboya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cloudnineboya

Tips imaginary hat: Deadly Premonition Endurance Runs featuring jeff & vinny infact just watch every video giant bomb has ever made.

Zelyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Whenever I need a laugh, I go to qlcrew.com

Then, I'll choose either Vinny, Drew, or Dave, or any combination of those guys and enjoy some of my favorite GB moments.

Also, check out the pathfinder sessions they did.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#17  Edited By Tireyo

Giant Bomb will always and forever be in my heart, though I'm not as active on the site as I used to be. I still remember the kindness that I was given, as well as the share of trolls. It's helped me grow up and realize that there are still fine people in the world even if they aren't where you're at, and it's just a matter of looking or bumping into them. =-)

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a big fan of Jar Time. The other stuff is great, but I like that show.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Big Live Live Live Show #TeamBrad moment. Though I think that wasn't premium, but that was still a pretty great moment of triumph for Brad.

unequivocable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Start by watching the Phantasmagoria Random PC Game feature. It is the best "not Endurance Run."

I second this! It's a rare gem! Also--Bioforge!

jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Thanks, everyone. Whether you've decided to sign up for Premium or not, you're the reason we get to keep doing what we're doing.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

That is a tough one for me since I just became a premium a couple of weeks and I dived right into the content.

I would say is check out Vinny's last save at Dark Souls , it is really funny.

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeff: Let's see how you feel after another 50 rounds of Mario Party =)

endoworks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By endoworks

I'm glad you enjoy the site so much! I also get most of my weekly entertainment from Giant Bomb, I would also throw out there the Load Our Last Souls is pretty awesome! But honestly there isn't a piece of content on here I think is't worthy of your time! Enjoy :)