• 79 results
#1 Edited by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

As someone whose weekly diet consists of seven to eight meals comprised entirely of pizza or pizza by product I often find myself asking, "How could this pizza be more entertaining?" No one can argue the convenience of pizza delivery, and the nutritional benefits of pizza have been long documented by the most prestigious of institutes of medical science and food safety.

However, while pizza fills the hole in my stomach it doesn't fill the hole in my soul. Even after I've received and eaten the pizza I feel something missing, I don't feel complete. There's still a yearning there for something more, pizza already fulfills so many of my needs in life, if only it could do just a little bit more.

That all changes today thanks to Domino's Pizza and an exciting new app built for discerning pizza consumers just like me and you.

Take it away Scott.

#2 Posted by DonChipotle (2655 posts) -

I like anime, don't get me wrong.

But fuck Hatsune Miku.

#4 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4027 posts) -

Ohh. I don't know how to understand. I can't. I won't. I need pizza, stat. : (

#5 Posted by awesomeusername (4056 posts) -

Wuh... Why?? That was fucking terrible.

#6 Edited by Subjugation (4693 posts) -

So, I'm getting the vibe that this is a joke ... or is it?

Japan ...

#7 Posted by Video_Game_King (34594 posts) -

What's with all the camera angle changes? Is this a smear ad against Domino's?

#8 Posted by Cloudenvy (5890 posts) -

But fuck Hatsune Miku.

Why? Don't get me wrong, I'm not into the Vocaloid personalities either but it is a really rad tool for bands or composers with no other alternative. One of my favorite bands started up by doing songs with Vocaloid lyrics on a Youtube equivalent, and they're incredibly popular now.

#9 Edited by SuperWristBands (2265 posts) -

@donchipotle said:

But fuck Hatsune Miku.

Why? Don't get me wrong, I'm not into the Vocaloid personalities either but it is a really rad tool for bands or composers with no other alternative. One of my favorite bands started up by doing songs with Vocaloid lyrics on a Youtube equivalent, and they're incredibly popular now.

It (or she?) sounds awful.

#10 Posted by DonChipotle (2655 posts) -

@donchipotle said:

But fuck Hatsune Miku.

I like my anime girls to be kawaii.

She ain't kawaii.

#11 Posted by EquitasInvictus (1868 posts) -

This is the best worst thing ever. Oh, Japan! Oh, Dominos!

@cloudenvy: Supercell ♥

#12 Posted by 49th (2542 posts) -

anime girls dancing on pizza

yep

#13 Posted by TooWalrus (12972 posts) -

Truly they are just lightyears ahead of us. When will this fantastic (pizza) technology reach our shores? Meh, we'd probably try to mix our Pizza with like, the Family Guy or some shit. Fuck that.

#14 Posted by gogosox82 (413 posts) -

OMG this is hilarious especially at 1: 40 I thought for sure he gonna start doing the running man. This is why I love Japan.

#15 Posted by Snail (8468 posts) -

So we blame this on the otaku subculture right?

#16 Posted by lord_canti (1487 posts) -

when he says Hatsune Miku it sounds like krusty saying "mr black" from that old simpsons episode. anyway dam sick of Hatsune Miku she is EVERYWHERE

#17 Posted by Snail (8468 posts) -

Also I kinda lost it with that bit that starts at 1:25. It's just too hilarious(?)/creepy. Mostly creepy. I wanted to hide for a bit there.

#19 Posted by No0b0rAmA (1490 posts) -

@donchipotle said:

But fuck Hatsune Miku.

Supercell? I already quite dislike supercell, I can't imagine how awful it sounded with vocaloid.

#20 Edited by Cloudenvy (5890 posts) -

@cloudenvy: Supercell ♥

Indeed ♥ Shame we'll probably never get another Nagi collab. : (

At least Koeda is awesome now though.

@no0b0rama: Pretty awesome, actually. BRS is still a classic.

#21 Edited by Video_Game_King (34594 posts) -

Meh, we'd probably try to mix our Pizza with like, the Family Guy or some shit. Fuck that.

How about some compromise, then?

#22 Posted by SirOptimusPrime (1854 posts) -

I might be moving to Japan for a few years for a minor/sweet-sweet int'l student cred, and things like this make this decision so easy.

Also, holy shit.

#23 Posted by chstupid (806 posts) -

This feels like a comedy sketch. It's just to good to be true.

#24 Posted by Hunter5024 (5168 posts) -

This thread got me to order Dominos. I am ashamed of myself.

#25 Edited by ArtelinaRose (1783 posts) -

So this is what it's like to live in the future.

#26 Edited by TheHT (10266 posts) -

brought to you by tim and eric

#27 Posted by big_jon (5657 posts) -

I hate anime, I hate Domino's, what's not to hate?

#28 Edited by Miketakon (512 posts) -

Can't wait to have a greasy fart performance!

#29 Posted by Ezakael (864 posts) -

An old white business man introducing the new anime app for Domino's. Love it.

#30 Edited by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

OMG the words coming out of that CEO's mouth "Have some fun with Michu!", he will never live this down...

#31 Edited by Piqued_Interest (62 posts) -

I can't imagine that pitch meeting.

#32 Posted by Milkman (16225 posts) -

My pizza turning into anime sounds like one of my worst nightmares.

#33 Edited by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

Hope this this guy gets autotuned like this...

#34 Edited by InfiniteGeass (2041 posts) -

Fuck it. I'd use it.

#35 Posted by Sanity (1852 posts) -
#36 Posted by seannao (223 posts) -

Hey sorry about not finding this thread! I must've not used the right search terms. :( sadface.

This is an amazing application and love Scott's line reads and strange, wooden smile.

#37 Posted by Phatmac (5686 posts) -

#38 Posted by Draxyle (1717 posts) -

I.. can't even.. what..

The way they chose to present this app.. it needs to be studied so that future generations will understand this "wonder".

#39 Posted by animathias (1076 posts) -

I honestly thought this was fake until Jeff tweeted that picture and the iTunes link. And you know what, it's weird - but as an ignorant American, everything about Japan seems weird, so this and the way it's presented (especially by an old white guy) might be perfectly fine for the target audience (which obviously, is not me.)

Then again, as someone who works for Domino's, this is extra weird... I really need to get a hold of that Japanese box or a good picture of one......

#40 Posted by Sploder (917 posts) -

#41 Edited by TruthTellah (7633 posts) -

They said nothing could kill Hatsune Miku.

Domino's accepted that challenge.

#42 Posted by Intro (1191 posts) -

What the fuck.

#43 Edited by LordAndrew (13972 posts) -

Finally! Where can I get this wonderful app so I can start taking photos of myself with Hatsune Miku?

#44 Edited by Ravenlight (8033 posts) -

I would eat a pizza topped with Hatsune Miku.

#45 Posted by EquitasInvictus (1868 posts) -

Actually, now that I think about it, this is definitely not the first time Hatsune Miku was used to sell stuff...

#46 Edited by RollingZeppelin (1854 posts) -

I think I'm turning into an old man cause this all this shit frightens and enrages me!

#47 Posted by psylah (2153 posts) -

@donchipotle said:

But fuck Hatsune Miku.

Because fairly soon, gone will be the days when talent is required to have a band, and instead we will have music that is scientifically and mathematically formulated to be as catchy and addictive as possible, fronted by band members that do not exist.

Google Eguchi Aimi sometime.

#48 Posted by AngelN7 (2959 posts) -

Wow... the song they made was awful.

#49 Posted by FunkasaurasRex (847 posts) -

This is simultaneously terrible and amazing. Anime girls on pizza forever.

#50 Edited by Dethfish (3590 posts) -

This is it! We are finally living in the future!