"that offends me"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

krakutsk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By krakutsk

why do people think that others should give a flying fuck that something offends them?stop getting offended, it does nothing.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

I'm offended by the low amount of effort you put into your post

krakutsk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hardly give a shit.

pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Well this was a waste of a perfectly good click...

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Justin258

I'm offended by the notion that I can't be offended, so I'm starting a movement called "offensism" whereby I and other modern thinkers like me can lobby for our freedom to feel offended.

ABEomination

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I get offended when people get offended!

But seriously, we should all be just respectfully and honestly speak our minds. Then if someone loses their crap it will at least be obvious to those with common sense that they over-reacted.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

People say that as a fact, and act like they should be treated differently all of a sudden. Its a sort of phrase that never started with much meaning. It comes from a place of opinion, rather than regurgitating society's agreement that its a fact.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krakutsk said:

I hardly give a shit.

please post 3 more times so that we can abandon this terrible topic and talk about more important things like why zombiepie ruined the bombcast watitng topic

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Animasta

@krakutsk said:
@abeomination said:

I get offended when people get offended!

But seriously, we should all be just respectfully and honestly speak our minds. Then if someone loses their crap it will at least be obvious to those with common sense that they over-reacted.

It doesn't work that way.

Instead, everything gets censored.

slippery slope fallacy in your third post?

you shall do well here, my friend

:3

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

@believer258 said:

I'm offended by the notion that I can't be offended, so I'm starting a movement called "offensism" whereby I and other modern thinkers like me can lobby for our freedom to feel offended.

I'm offended that you're offended by the notion that you can't be offended, so I'm starting a movement called "anti-offensism" whereby I and other modern thinkers like me can lobby for our freedom for us to be offended by you feeling offended.

I don't know man, far as I'm concerned you can feel offended, but then I should have the right to think that it's stupid to be offended on the internet. Or some such shit, I don't know, I'm not gonna get in the middle of this discussion again.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

You what nobody cares about? You stinking up the forums with idiotic questions.

FunkasaurasRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krakutsk said:

why do people think that others should give a flying fuck that something offends them?stop getting offended, it does nothing.

I can't think of a clever reply, so fuck it

Loading Video...

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

@krakutsk said:

stop getting offended, it does nothing.

Yea, stop being offended, you asshole! It's not like I can control what I say. You just need to control the mental states in control of your perceptions of reality! Duh!

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@believer258 said:

I'm offended that you're offended by the notion that you can't be offended, so I'm starting a movement called "anti-offensism" whereby I and other modern thinkers like me can lobby for our freedom for us to be offended by you feeling offended.

Impossible. To start a movement, one must have been offended by some act or idea, so the idea of anti-offensism is absolutely ludicrous.

krakutsk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By krakutsk
@believer258 said:

@thedudeofgaming said:

@believer258 said:

Impossible. To start a movement, one must have been offended by some act or idea, so the idea of anti-offensism is absolutely ludicrous.

"To start a movement, one must have been offended by some act or idea"

Bullshit. Not liking something and wanting it to change doesn't mean you get offended by it.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, before this gets locked. These forums are supposed to be this bliss paradise, a world away from the world, away from annoying society. In the real world, you have to try to not get offended. Keep them thoughts out there, and you keep them thoughts about Everquest Next, in here. ~ When you go back into the world, they just gon' give a fuck about how offensive your shirt is. They like that trouble.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedudeofgaming said:

@believer258 said:

I am offended by your inability to accept anti-offensism as not accepting someone being offended by someone being offended is very offensive of you.

krakutsk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, before this gets locked. These forums are supposed to be this bliss paradise, a world away from the world, away from annoying society. In the real world, you have to try to not get offended. Keep them thoughts out there, and you keep them thoughts about Everquest Next, in here. ~ When you go back into the world, they just gon' give a fuck about how offensive your shirt is. They like that trouble.

The real world doesn't karma ban me because some shitheads got offended.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Justin258

@krakutsk said:
@believer258 said:

@thedudeofgaming said:

@believer258 said:

"one must have been offended by some act or idea"

Bullshit. Not liking something and wanting it to change doesn't mean you get offended by it.

So now you want to talk, eh?

Being offended by something is human, and responding to it in a rational manner with the intent of expressing your disagreement is perfectly reasonable. Going through life without being offended at all is impossible, and if it were possible, it would be unhealthy. For that matter, at this very moment I'd say that you are offended by the notion of being offended. You can join @thedudeofgaming's movement, I'm sure he's got a sign-up sheet drawn up already.

Nilazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Nilazz

Amazing thread!

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nilazz said:

Amazing thread!

The fuck do you think about Everquest Next?

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animasta said:

@believer258 said:

@thedudeofgaming said:

@believer258 said:

I am offended by your inability to accept anti-offensism as not accepting someone being offended by someone being offended is very offensive of you.

Oh yeah? Well, I am offended by your inability to accept that anti-offensism is offensive to me so it's racist, sexist, homophobic, and condescending all in one!

MOTHERFUCKERS GENTLEMEN, WE'RE GOING TO WASHINGTON!

(...actually, I'm less offended by that and more admirable of it. Also, logic didn't so much jump out the window as it did leap into space.)

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heaven forfend!

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Congrats on a successful start to your forum career. Maybe you should have lurked some more - assuming this isn't just your alt account.

pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animasta said:
@krakutsk said:

I hardly give a shit.

please post 3 more times so that we can abandon this terrible topic and talk about more important things like why zombiepie ruined the bombcast watitng topic

Because

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

@pr1mus said:
No Caption Provided

WHY DOESN'T BRUCE WAYNE MOVE IN THIS GIF!?

pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nilazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nilazz said:

Amazing thread!

It offends me.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nilazz said:

@blu3v3nom07 said:

@nilazz said:

Amazing thread!

It offends me.

No Caption Provided

Well! ~ That's all I got. it doesn't scream, "Anarchy!, Anarchy!" David Ellis style. But if you tripped, I bet you could get a splinter.

panvixyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I find this post offensive.

mods pls ban

stryker1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Telling random people to stop getting offended or the old standby, "I'm offended that you're offended" is an asshole move...as is the OP's pointless post.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@animasta said:
@krakutsk said:

I hardly give a shit.

What... happened to the bombcast watitng room?

IAmNotBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because everyone's different and you want to be the best person that you can?

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animasta said:
@krakutsk said:

I hardly give a shit.

Zombiepie changed it to "waiting room", a terrible sin, even among moderators. I'd even go so far as to say that it's offen...

Ah, I've made enough terrible jokes for one day.

Avatar image for bestusernameever
BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By BestUsernameEver

@toowalrus said:

@animasta said:
@krakutsk said:

I hardly give a shit.

Zombiepie changed it to "waiting room", a terrible sin, even among moderators. I'd even go so far as to say that it's offen...

Ah, I've made enough terrible jokes for one day.

I'm still confused.

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By trace

@krakutsk said:

The real world doesn't karma ban me because some shitheads got offended.

So you're an alt of a user who's currently karma banned? Thanks for letting us know! Multiple accounts are against the site rules.

I think we're done here.