JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By JJOR64
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30038585/?GT1=43001&pg=1#TDY_MH_DriveThru

I stumbled across this link when I was checking my e-mail.  Here is one of them on the list  "Worst Drink: Sonic Minute Maid Cranberry Juice Slush (“Route 44”–extra large)   616 calories    165 g sugars."

Holy crap.  Anyways, it's worth checking out and you might get a good laugh from it.
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By LiquidPrince

Duude...

Jesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Jesus

McDonald's Large Triple Thick Chocolate Milkshake
1,160 calories
Wtf? just for a milkshake ... holy shit

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By tekmojo

Yea but some of those menu items are some the best tasting foods in life. Monster Thickburger on that list will surely make a man out of you.

Tell me you don't get hungry reading this:
Hardee's Monster Thickburger
1,420 calories
108 g fat (43 g saturated fat)
2,770 mg sodium
230 mg cholesterol
This burger is called “Monster” for a reason. It’s got the caloric equivalent of almost 6 McDonald’s hamburgers, the saturated fat equivalent of 43 strips of Oscar Mayer bacon, and the sodium equivalent of 84 saltine crackers. You’ll satisfy nearly an entire day’s worth of calories in one sitting, so opt for the significantly less monstrous Low-Carb Thickburger, instead, and save 1,000 calories that you can allocate to more deserving and nutritious fare.
tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By tekmojo
Jesus said:
"McDonald's Large Triple Thick Chocolate Milkshake1,160 caloriesWtf? just for a milkshake ... holy shit"
delicious
dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By dr_nefarious

I didn't bother looking through the whole thing but I can only hope dairy queen (favorite fast food restaurant) isn't on there.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Diamond

Holy shitballs :

Carl’s Jr. Double Six Dollar Burger
with Medium Natural Cut Fries and 32 oz Coke
2,618 calories
144 g fat (51.5 g saturated fat)
2,892 mg sodium

Of all the gut-growing, heart-stopping, life-threatening burgers in the fast food world, there is none whose damage to your general well-being is as catastrophic as this. Consider these heart-stopping comparisons: This meal has the caloric equivalent of 13 Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Donuts; the saturated fat equivalent of 52 strips of bacon; and the salt equivalent of seven and a half large orders of McDonald’s French fries

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By tekmojo

I need to call Carl's up, make reservations.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LiquidPrince
Jesus said:
"McDonald's Large Triple Thick Chocolate Milkshake1,160 caloriesWtf? just for a milkshake ... holy shit"
That's almost a whole days worth of calories.
Osaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Osaladin

Ewww.

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jolly_Lolly
dr_nefarious said:
"I didn't bother looking through the whole thing but I can only hope dairy queen (favorite fast food restaurant) isn't on there."
Sorry to tell ya', but DQ took two spots in the 19 section category's. One was for the worst chicken strips, and the other was for the worst dessert (was some kind of milkshake I think).

TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheJollyRajah
Diamond said:
"Holy shitballs :

2,618 calories
2,892 mg sodium

Of all the gut-growing, heart-stopping, life-threatening burgers in the fast food world, there is none whose damage to your general well-being is as catastrophic as this. Consider these heart-stopping comparisons: This meal has the caloric equivalent of 13 Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Donuts; the saturated fat equivalent of 52 strips of bacon; and the salt equivalent of seven and a half large orders of McDonald’s French fries

"
Shiiiiiit. Good thing I don't eat fast food.
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Karmum
Jesus said:
Ah fuck, that makes me a bit worried. I had a Large Vanilla Milkshake today, because I was feeling like a slob. I probably burned it off from tennis practice, though. Some of Sonic's food is ridiculous, I shudder to think one is being built near me.
PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PercyChuggs

I've eaten some of these items multiple times. According to this article, I should have been dead years ago. And yet, here I am. And I'm a normal sized individual as well!

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15  Edited By Arkthemaniac

I'm so fucking hungry now.

Jesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jesus
Karmum said:
"Jesus said:
Ah fuck, that makes me a bit worried. I had a Large Vanilla Milkshake today, because I was feeling like a slob. I probably burned it off from tennis practice, though. Some of Sonic's food is ridiculous, I shudder to think one is being built near me."
well as long as it wasent from mcdonalds according to this.
dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dr_nefarious
Jolly_Lolly said:
"dr_nefarious said:
"I didn't bother looking through the whole thing but I can only hope dairy queen (favorite fast food restaurant) isn't on there."
Sorry to tell ya', but DQ took two spots in the 19 section category's. One was for the worst chicken strips, and the other was for the worst dessert (was some kind of milkshake I think).

"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excuse me while I go sulk in a corner..
Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

These kinds of lists really tick me off, actually.

Do you guys remember the good ol' day's when you didn't worry about the fat or the calories? I remember eating Carl's Jr., McDonald's, and Burger King fairly often in my younger days, as well as drink Coke 3 times or more a day. 

But now I always have to look at how much fat is in this, how much sodium is in that. I had a BK burger last night (first time I have eaten fast food in 6 months) and while I enjoyed it at the time, I felt like utter shit ten minutes later (not physically but emotionally).

I swear, sometimes I just want to scream. 
Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Diamond
Jolly_Lolly said:
"These kinds of lists really tick me off, actually.

Do you guys remember the good ol' day's when you didn't worry about the fat or the calories? I remember eating Carl's Jr., McDonald's, and Burger King fairly often in my younger days, as well as drink Coke 3 times or more a day. 

But now I always have to look at how much fat is in this, how much sodium is in that. I had a BK burger last night (first time I have eaten fast food in 6 months) and while I enjoyed it at the time, I felt like utter shit ten minutes later (not physically but emotionally).

"
There's a few factors involved actually.  Some people can get away with more indulgence than others, as long as they're young.  Some young people can't.

I think food is actually lower quality today than it was 30+ years ago.  High Fructose Corn Syrup, foods that are cheaper than ever in proportion to how much money people make...  Eating something unhealthy today has a lot less positives and a lot more negatives.  Plus you might wonder about hormone engineering in food.  So people are being engineered to be more obese.  Oh yea, one more thing, proportions are DEFINITELY larger than they were years ago.  Bigger burgers and sodas, more fries...
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By JJOR64
Jolly_Lolly said:

"
Yeah.  I still love the eat BK's Spicy Chicken Crisp sandwiches even though they are on that list.
dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By dr_nefarious
Jolly_Lolly said:

"
Fast food actually has a direct effect on your mood. Making you depressed and depraved.
Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dalai
Diamond said:
"Holy shitballs :

2,618 calories
2,892 mg sodium

"
I can totally eat 13 Krispy Kreme glazed donuts right about now.
tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By tekmojo

I still need to try and accomplish the Krispy Kreme double cheeseburger though...

Glorious
Glorious

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By JJOR64
tekmojo said:
"I still need to try and accomplish the Krispy Kreme double cheeseburger though...

Glorious
Glorious

"
God dammit, I want some donuts now.
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Well, I can safely say I've never had any of the listed items.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By JJOR64

"Worst Side: Arby’s Large Mozzarella Sticks
849 calories
56 g fat (26 g saturated fat)
2,730 mg sodium"

Poop, those are pretty good.

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#27  Edited By Chummy8

This thread brought to you buy Carl's Jr.

Carl's Jr: F*** you.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By JJOR64
TekZero said:
"This thread brought to you buy Carl's Jr.Carl's Jr: F*** you. "
Lol, and Jack in the Box.
weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By weltal

God damn it. I'm really hungry now. Boy I do love me some fast food.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#30  Edited By Vinchenzo

It's always surprising finding out the nutrition facts to things we think are "better" than other options.

KingOfIceland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#31  Edited By KingOfIceland

Alright, that's it, I'm off to America to stuff my face with all these De-licious cuisines and by god one of these things should end my life.

Ishoturface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 7

#32  Edited By Ishoturface

damn...

Warfare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Warfare

Taco Bell is not Mexican food.

ShadowKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ShadowKiller
Jesus said:
Oh God I used to have those every time I went to Mcdonalds for a year...
Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Honestly, do people go to a fast food place without knowing it isn't good for you? It's a cool little list for a few laughs but the surprise in some of your responses is a bit unnerving...

Sticky_Pennies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sticky_Pennies

Oh, I don't even need to look at this list. One summer I worked at a McDonald's for a couple months. That alone was enough to put me off of all fast food ever. I know it's unhealthy, and I know that it's not always because of the nutrition facts and cholesterol. You don't want to know what kind of shit they let happen in those places.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#37  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

I look at articles like that for foods I actually want to try.  I had no idea Arby's made mozzarella sticks, and now I do and will try them post-haste just to spit in these health nuts' eyes.

REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By REDRUN
tekmojo said:
"I still need to try and accomplish the Krispy Kreme double cheeseburger though...

Glorious
Glorious

"
nom nom nom nom