This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by AdMordem (458 posts) -

Strolling through memory lane Jeff style. Link more for my entertainment if you know of any good ones!

Plenty of added Ryan, just to be sure.

#2 Posted by NTM (7344 posts) -

I came off of this thinking, "Man... Kratos has changed!"

#3 Posted by gamerpigeon (348 posts) -

i had never seen the haiku Review thing , Hilarious!

#4 Posted by Nightriff (5027 posts) -

Flagged for youtube spam, sorry Duder

#5 Posted by Akeldama (4244 posts) -

Clank's a bad motherfucker. Ratchet is a Lombax.

#6 Posted by Clonedzero (4200 posts) -

@gamerpigeon said:

i had never seen the haiku Review thing , Hilarious!

NARK!

#7 Posted by Abendlaender (2789 posts) -

Jesus Christ! Blond beardless Ryan freaks me out every single time

Online
#8 Posted by DudeSupreme (212 posts) -

That haiku video is amazing. I want this to happen again, full circle.

#9 Posted by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -

@Nightriff said:

Flagged for youtube spam, sorry Duder

#10 Posted by Yummylee (21547 posts) -

Holy crap, Ryan looks so much thinner in that first video. And I think that's probably the only time I'll ever hear him describe anything thematically to do with God of War as 'mature' :P

#11 Posted by Hameyadea (347 posts) -

Ryan is having a blonde hair+no mustache and Jeff having an Emo hair? WTF? Some memories are best left forgotten. On the other hand, great haiku "review" by Jeff, but still unmatches by Alex Navarro's Big Rigs review (1.0 ya all)!

#12 Posted by Vegetable_Side_Dish (1726 posts) -

The Dragonball quote in the last video is timeless. 

#13 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1242 posts) -

That gamespot karaoke is fucking incredible! Goddamn they can bring it!

#14 Posted by themangalist (1731 posts) -

Jeff Gerstmann is one of the very few "public figures" i really respect. I love that guy.

#15 Posted by CaLe (3964 posts) -

What I learned here to day is that Jeff was (and to a slightly lesser degree still is) a handsome devil.

#16 Posted by Hunter5024 (5639 posts) -

I love those Haikus. He should do more of those.

#17 Posted by mostman (248 posts) -

Holy hell - look at Ryan! Dude - modern Ryan is so much cooler.

#18 Posted by spiceninja (3056 posts) -
#19 Posted by TyCobb (1966 posts) -

@Yummylee said:

Holy crap, Ryan looks so much thinner in that first video. And I think that's probably the only time I'll ever hear him describe anything thematically to do with God of War as 'mature' :P

Pretty sure that is Brian Eckberg or something like that. It's not Ryan. And I assume you are talking about the first video in the list that has God of War. =)

#20 Posted by The_Ruiner (1043 posts) -

Holy shit...Albino Ryan looks terrible hahahahaha!!

#21 Posted by RazielCuts (2952 posts) -

@TyCobb said:

@Yummylee said:

Holy crap, Ryan looks so much thinner in that first video. And I think that's probably the only time I'll ever hear him describe anything thematically to do with God of War as 'mature' :P

Pretty sure that is Brian Eckberg or something like that. It's not Ryan. And I assume you are talking about the first video in the list that has God of War. =)

Nope, that's Ryan! says it right there. You should check out Ryan's review of Super Mario Advance 4 on Gamespot - Ah so young.
#22 Posted by LikeaSsur (1513 posts) -

They sound so lifeless and bored in these videos.

#23 Posted by TyCobb (1966 posts) -

@RazielCuts said:

@TyCobb said:

@Yummylee said:

Holy crap, Ryan looks so much thinner in that first video. And I think that's probably the only time I'll ever hear him describe anything thematically to do with God of War as 'mature' :P

Pretty sure that is Brian Eckberg or something like that. It's not Ryan. And I assume you are talking about the first video in the list that has God of War. =)

Nope, that's Ryan! says it right there. You should check out Ryan's review of Super Mario Advance 4 on Gamespot - Ah so young.

The first video in the original post is the Best of 2005 - Jeff Gerstmann's Satire with Jeff on the left and Brian on the right and it mentions God of War. I don't see the video you linked anywhere.

#24 Posted by Yummylee (21547 posts) -

@TyCobb said:

@RazielCuts said:

@TyCobb said:

@Yummylee said:

Holy crap, Ryan looks so much thinner in that first video. And I think that's probably the only time I'll ever hear him describe anything thematically to do with God of War as 'mature' :P

Pretty sure that is Brian Eckberg or something like that. It's not Ryan. And I assume you are talking about the first video in the list that has God of War. =)

Nope, that's Ryan! says it right there. You should check out Ryan's review of Super Mario Advance 4 on Gamespot - Ah so young.

The first video in the original post is the Best of 2005 - Jeff Gerstmann's Satire with Jeff on the left and Brian on the right and it mentions God of War. I don't see the video you linked anywhere.

It's the same video. You mustn't have watched it the whole way through.

#25 Posted by spilledmilkfactory (1866 posts) -

Forgot how funny and weird GameSpot used to be. This stuff is great

#26 Posted by shway (176 posts) -

@TeflonBilly said:

@Nightriff said:

Flagged for youtube spam, sorry Duder

word

#27 Posted by NinjaBerd (221 posts) -

I've never seen blond Ryan before.

*watches video* ... *goes blind*

#28 Posted by TyCobb (1966 posts) -

@Yummylee said:

@TyCobb said:

@RazielCuts said:

@TyCobb said:

@Yummylee said:

Holy crap, Ryan looks so much thinner in that first video. And I think that's probably the only time I'll ever hear him describe anything thematically to do with God of War as 'mature' :P

Pretty sure that is Brian Eckberg or something like that. It's not Ryan. And I assume you are talking about the first video in the list that has God of War. =)

Nope, that's Ryan! says it right there. You should check out Ryan's review of Super Mario Advance 4 on Gamespot - Ah so young.

The first video in the original post is the Best of 2005 - Jeff Gerstmann's Satire with Jeff on the left and Brian on the right and it mentions God of War. I don't see the video you linked anywhere.

It's the same video. You mustn't have watched it the whole way through.

I see... well then... more coffee time.

#29 Posted by runnah555 (148 posts) -

@CaLe said:

What I learned here to day is that Jeff was (and to a slightly lesser degree still is) a handsome devil.

Where you watching it on the lowest resolution?

#30 Posted by Grillbar (1818 posts) -

@Abendlaender said:

Jesus Christ! Blond beardless Ryan freaks me out every single time

yep its so f'ing stange, and his voice is also so different. i could barely recognize him, and it hits me every time

#31 Posted by Christoffer (1801 posts) -

And the best is still to come.

#32 Posted by Zajtalan (1163 posts) -

@Nightriff: fck u

#33 Posted by HulkHanson (73 posts) -

Ryan just sounds so different now.

#34 Posted by Ryuku_Ryosake (209 posts) -

I appreciate this thread but this is clearly the best of Jeff.

#35 Posted by Sparklykiss (1955 posts) -

You guys know we can't have YouTube spam up like this.

As relevant it is to our interests or not. Sorry!

Moderator