ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ch3burashka

Let's talk Black List.

Honestly, now that I'm making this thread, I realize that it's a middling procedural with secrets that GO ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP. However, it has James Spader being pretty awesome. It reminds me of Fringe a bit without the supernatural stuff.

So, three episodes in, it's kind of a mess. Hopefully they have some through-line they're following rather than "Lost"ing their way through 5 seasons.

EDIT: So... no one's watching? Surely this show has a higher Nielsen rating than 1...

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dislike bumping (don't know if it's even approved by the GB forum TOS) but I'll try once.

MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm sure someone other than you is watching it. It's just that GB forums have been dead as hell for quite a while. Not even the GTAV section is that active. And the only reason Beyond Two Souls gets activity is from people arguing over whether its a game or not.

As for the show, haven't seen it. Bald James Spader looks weird to me and Megan Boone looks very pretty from the IMDB pictures.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Love it. Great show. Spader is fantastic in the show.

inkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I like it, but it is a bit chaotic right now. James Spader is awesome in it, and the female lead isn't bad. I want her husband to get shot in his stupid face though. I think what they need is a main bad guy, who's also the reason that Spader's character is doing the whole Blacklist thing in the first place. Something for the whole show to hinge on.

MarkWahlberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MarkWahlberg

Name a show that's on tv right now that isn't a procedural. Sitcoms and reality tv don't count.

No, really. I'm trying to think of any and I can't.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By DeF

@ch3burashka: I'm really liking the show. The character stuff between the two leads is really neat and it's well cast. I'm hoping it's going places.

slyspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't seen it but now i'll check it out

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

honestly there should just be a general TV watching thread, because there aren't many shows that a lot of people watch here.

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@animasta said:

honestly there should just be a general TV watching thread, because there aren't many shows that a lot of people watch here.

There was, but no one ever posted in it and it died after like a day.

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animasta said:

There was, but no one ever posted in it and it died after like a day.

Probably because it was a muddled clusterfuck, as is to be expected of a "general show" thread.

morningstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't watched it, but I'll give it a go. Currently watching Sleepy Hollow and Marvel Agents Of Shield, and they are ok if a little bit silly. Haven't watched any TV series for the last 5 years and almost nothing before that so I've a lot of catching up to do. Game Of Thrones is high on that list, so is Fringe.

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Episode 4. Creepy.

I woudn't say there's a Breaking Bad vibe, but it is about a bald guy dissolving people.