The child raised in turmoil, conflict, and prejudice.

thefreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By thefreed

Someone who's been out in society for some time... and lives in a Nation which is contradictorial to his ethnicity will understand more of what I am saying...

Imagine a boy... who's sent off into "enemy" territory and just because of this he experiences conflict, loneliness and feels different.

It's natural for humans to feel the need to belong. To feel like he has a team like his own nation that's behind his back, and knows how he feels.

But imagine when this boy that was sent off into enemy territory and experiences discrimination, contempt and everyone treats him like his an outcast. It's natural for him to psychologically feel stronger to the "team" that everyone thinks he is.

But also imagine when this boy. who was raised in "enemy" territory... and the group that he ALWAYS THOUGHT he was a part of. also thinks he is different, or a traitor just because he was raised in another's territory and accepted some of their values and tradition. A little bit of their way of life and thought...

Don't you think he would feel immense loneliness, hatred, the need to prove these enemies wrong, and to finally succeed? in whatever his quest is?

In this societies system that's based on competition. I believe that the child who has experienced these emotions as a kid. and which for him the world was a living hell more so than others who have had a group to confide with and trust. Than I belive that in the end these experiences will have given him iron will, the need to succeed in competition against all odds. And that these feelings generally are positive in a competition such as sports.

Let's take African Americans for example. They have had tremendous success in sports and some people think this is because they're genetically stronger.

But I don't really think that at all. Maybe geneticism has a little to do with it. But I believe that your psychology and what you think can actually influence your bodies anatomy and little by little but surely be able to change your body.

If you stand tall than you'll grow a few inches bigger. If you think too much. Thinking uses up a lot of energy so unless you replenish that energy by eating a lot of food than you'll become skinnier.

These hatred, prejudice, and turmoil. can at first make you depressed and lonely, but you'll learn quicker that the only person you can REALLY trust is yourself. And that's kind of a positive in this society of competition. Also the hatred... The need to prove yourself... And determination... Being molded by turmoil and harsh realities will give rise to a person who has the will to make it to the top in this society.

Competition and Humanities. These are like a flip of a coin but we need both of them and that's what define humans as a species.

It's just that our system has gone more and more getting based off the spirit of competition. and the Humanities side. is rather getting ignored, more and more.

America is living better than most countries but go to a country that comes out the worst side of this global exchange, free trade agreements, and competition of corporatism.

You'll see in there eyes, and you can even feel it in the air that these people have toughened their soul and hearts and become rather cold.

But as they say light does not rule in the world of darkness(or something like that...), In this society which has broken the balance of a "balancing board". The person who has the spirt of competition the most will succeed.

I got the idea to write this after I heard about few Zainichi Koreans such as Masutatsu Oyama, and Tadanrai Lee (Zainichi Korean soccer player who wanted to respresent south Korea but couldn't be given a chance and was prejudiced upon just like he was prejudiced for being a Korean in Japan).

In psychology the more conflict there is between a group breeds prejudice and discrimination.

thefreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By thefreed

Someone who's been out in society for some time... and lives in a Nation which is contradictorial to his ethnicity will understand more of what I am saying...

Imagine a boy... who's sent off into "enemy" territory and just because of this he experiences conflict, loneliness and feels different.

It's natural for humans to feel the need to belong. To feel like he has a team like his own nation that's behind his back, and knows how he feels.

But imagine when this boy that was sent off into enemy territory and experiences discrimination, contempt and everyone treats him like his an outcast. It's natural for him to psychologically feel stronger to the "team" that everyone thinks he is.

But also imagine when this boy. who was raised in "enemy" territory... and the group that he ALWAYS THOUGHT he was a part of. also thinks he is different, or a traitor just because he was raised in another's territory and accepted some of their values and tradition. A little bit of their way of life and thought...

Don't you think he would feel immense loneliness, hatred, the need to prove these enemies wrong, and to finally succeed? in whatever his quest is?

In this societies system that's based on competition. I believe that the child who has experienced these emotions as a kid. and which for him the world was a living hell more so than others who have had a group to confide with and trust. Than I belive that in the end these experiences will have given him iron will, the need to succeed in competition against all odds. And that these feelings generally are positive in a competition such as sports.

Let's take African Americans for example. They have had tremendous success in sports and some people think this is because they're genetically stronger.

But I don't really think that at all. Maybe geneticism has a little to do with it. But I believe that your psychology and what you think can actually influence your bodies anatomy and little by little but surely be able to change your body.

If you stand tall than you'll grow a few inches bigger. If you think too much. Thinking uses up a lot of energy so unless you replenish that energy by eating a lot of food than you'll become skinnier.

These hatred, prejudice, and turmoil. can at first make you depressed and lonely, but you'll learn quicker that the only person you can REALLY trust is yourself. And that's kind of a positive in this society of competition. Also the hatred... The need to prove yourself... And determination... Being molded by turmoil and harsh realities will give rise to a person who has the will to make it to the top in this society.

Competition and Humanities. These are like a flip of a coin but we need both of them and that's what define humans as a species.

It's just that our system has gone more and more getting based off the spirit of competition. and the Humanities side. is rather getting ignored, more and more.

America is living better than most countries but go to a country that comes out the worst side of this global exchange, free trade agreements, and competition of corporatism.

You'll see in there eyes, and you can even feel it in the air that these people have toughened their soul and hearts and become rather cold.

But as they say light does not rule in the world of darkness(or something like that...), In this society which has broken the balance of a "balancing board". The person who has the spirt of competition the most will succeed.

I got the idea to write this after I heard about few Zainichi Koreans such as Masutatsu Oyama, and Tadanrai Lee (Zainichi Korean soccer player who wanted to respresent south Korea but couldn't be given a chance and was prejudiced upon just like he was prejudiced for being a Korean in Japan).

In psychology the more conflict there is between a group breeds prejudice and discrimination.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By BraveToaster
thefreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By thefreed
@Axxol:That African American women with a little bit of thought can prolly know what this means.
Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Enigma777

That didn't make a lick of sense...

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers