• 57 results
#51 Posted by patrick5152003 (264 posts) -

too many people are find stupid shit to complain about. i can't remember the last time a movie had an affect on me like this. i went to the midnight launch and then saw it again like 18 hours later for opening night. i was seriously thinking if i had the money i would go to the theater every night to see it (like someone in the thread mentioned earlier, sorry for stealing your thoughts lolz). everyone did an amazing job. particularly heath.. you know someone can act when you can't relate their performance to anything else they've done. it's like you're in disbelief watching him. like, damn, thats the same dude from broke back mountain?! he WAS the fucking joker. classic fucking movie.

#52 Posted by Lost_In_Gaming (210 posts) -

@ DaveF, I like Bale's voice and I don't think Two Face looked stupid, very creepy (which I love!).  Though, I don't like that Two Face died in the same movie he was introduced...

#53 Posted by Batman (1016 posts) -
Lost_In_Gaming said:
"@ DaveF, I like Bale's voice and I don't think Two Face looked stupid, very creepy (which I love!).  Though, I don't like that Two Face died in the same movie he was introduced..."
I don't think he is dead.
#54 Posted by Julian_jr (418 posts) -

Movie was awesome, best one I've seen this year.

#55 Posted by HistoryInRust (6307 posts) -
SpiritOf said:
"Maybe the cheese has slipped off my cracker, but wasn't that Michael Jai "Spawn" White, as the gangster that The Joker shanks, early in the film?

Loved the movie. I thought it stumbled and fumbled during the last half hour, and ended with a thud, but the rest of it is near perfect.
"

Yes, that was the actor who played (is playing?  Who knows if/when that sequel will ever rumble about again.) Spawn.  Also, I can't tell if you're being ironical with the "thud" comment.  I mean, well, you know.

I've seen it four times.  Each time, I enjoy the film more and more.  It's like Batman, Nietzsche, and Kierkegaard in a wrestling ring, all oiled up and ready to collide. 

Damn, Heath's Joker is impressive.  Move over Anton Chigurh, there is a new executioner in town.
#56 Posted by DaWhiteAsian (230 posts) -

WHAT THE FUCK MAKES THIS THE OFFICIAL THREAD? IS IT BECAUSE YOU SAID OFFICIAL? THATS FUCKING STUPID

#57 Posted by Premier111 (170 posts) -

seeing it thursday, though I hear it doesnt have enough batman