#1 Posted by Jonathan (659 posts) -
#2 Posted by Batman (1016 posts) -

Great scene.

#3 Posted by Begemot (108 posts) -

Damn. Epic film. I never cared for watching a movie a second time, especially going to the theater for it again; but TDK makes me want to go watch it the second time.

#4 Posted by Leewow (118 posts) -

Dude This Film Was As Awesome As This Website And That's A S#*TLoad

#5 Posted by Batman (1016 posts) -

Yeah, I actually saw it for the second time yesterday.

#6 Posted by Lairdo (543 posts) -

Ive still not seen it yet :(

#7 Posted by Toseph (370 posts) -

I still really need to go and see this movie

#8 Posted by lux (128 posts) -

I NEED to go see this again.

#9 Posted by Funkyhamster (93 posts) -
Zombi said:
"I NEED to go see this again.
"
Same here.

Did they really release the prologue as a "promotional piece"? That seems like a shrewd marketing move, but I have a hard time believing it.
#10 Posted by Jonathan (659 posts) -
Funkyhamster said:
"Zombi said:
"I NEED to go see this again.
"
Same here.

Did they really release the prologue as a "promotional piece"? That seems like a shrewd marketing move, but I have a hard time believing it.
"
It was first shown months ago before the Imax version I Am Legend. It's now on the Batman Begins Blu-Ray. And Gizmodo has it up, which means that it has to be legal. They are a huge pop site.
#11 Posted by Ehden (214 posts) -

Just a question, for someone who hasn't seen the movie yet would you recommend I watch the prologue before I see it or not?

#12 Posted by WhySoSerious (646 posts) -
Batman said:
"Yeah, I actually saw it for the second time yesterday.
"
You were in it, it's documentary of your life. :P
#13 Posted by Jonathan (659 posts) -
Ehden said:
"Just a question, for someone who hasn't seen the movie yet would you recommend I watch the prologue before I see it or not?
"
It shows the first 6-7 minutes of the film.
#14 Posted by BladeOfHeaven (35 posts) -

here go again with TDK threads :P
but yea, most amaing film i've ever seen :)

#15 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

This movie set the standard for comic movies.

#16 Posted by scfan3 (27 posts) -

I'm honestly still having problems putting into words how awesome this film was.  I literally walked out in total silence and shock just trying to find the right words to describe it, I still can't.  The prologue in itself was amazing with how well done it was.

#17 Posted by RainLG (2 posts) -

I am the Batman......

#18 Posted by SaintLeonidas (173 posts) -

*looks at avatar* now this is a good topic. Such a good film, review in my blog ;) .  Going to the see it in IMAX tomorrow, itll be my 3rd time going, 4th if my brother is up for going again today.

#19 Posted by Funkyhamster (93 posts) -
Jonathan said:
"It was first shown months ago before the Imax version I Am Legend. It's now on the Batman Begins Blu-Ray. And Gizmodo has it up, which means that it has to be legal. They are a huge pop site.
"
Oh okay... in that case, why didn't I see it sooner? I feel silly now.
#20 Posted by Canadian (384 posts) -

I wanna see the IMAX version. :'(

#21 Edited by Muffin_Hunter (176 posts) -

I was lucky enough to see it at the IMAX the second day of its release. It was awesome to hear the crowd's reactions every time the Joker appeared on the screen. When the credits started to roll I knew that I would have to see it again in theaters :)

#22 Posted by BulletPulse (183 posts) -

I want to see it again.