#51 Posted by kingclaw (757 posts) -
there among us guys......................don't worry i know how to take care of these people "
Just kidding ! "
Fucking dick, kidding or not thats not funny. "
What the heck, yes it is ! , dude you can't take a joke? I know tons of black people and there cool relaxed people, they can take a freaking joke, its always the white guy who thinks its racist who wants to defend it that make's it look worse then it is.This guy can take it, its a freaking joke ! you need to relax dude "
Thats why this thread is nota good idea
#52 Posted by Whisperkill (2969 posts) -

Blarg... random picture from a shitty webcam

#53 Posted by Black_Raven (1759 posts) -

I would post my pic but I'm scared I'll be harassed and have my inbox flooded with friends request forcing me to leave this site.

#54 Posted by Baillie (3951 posts) -

Stop crying everyone.

#55 Posted by MAN_FLANNEL (2460 posts) -
@Black_Raven said:
" I would post my pic but I'm scared I'll be harassed and have my inbox flooded with friends request forcing me to leave this site. "
teh boobies? ^_^
#56 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6654 posts) -
@Black_Raven said:
" I would post my pic but I'm scared I'll be harassed and have my inbox flooded with friends request forcing me to leave this site. "
This depends solely on whether or not you are a women.

Which then raises the question, are you a women?
#57 Posted by Willy105 (4686 posts) -

Visual approximation, from when I went to Japan. At least, I think it was Japan....
#58 Posted by Alphonzo (756 posts) -

#59 Posted by MAN_FLANNEL (2460 posts) -
@Willy105 said:
"
 Visual approximation, from when I went to Japan. At least, I think it was Japan....
"
I didn't know the Korean military was on friendly terms with Japan. 
#60 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Here we go, a picture of me ... oh wait.. no.. That didn't help at all

There we go.. Don't mind my typical "I'm-drunk-and-this-is-going-up-on-facebook-right?" face.. 
#61 Posted by Whisperkill (2969 posts) -
@ZeForgotten:
Are you a ringwraith or a homeless person?
#62 Posted by ImperiousRix (2963 posts) -
@MAN_FLANNEL said:
" @Black_Raven said:
teh boobies? ^_^ "
No man, he's just a really really ridiculously good-looking dude.
#63 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Whisperkill: Grim Reaper actually, was just a quick costume I put together and I couldn't find the skull-gloves I had made so I had to use some other gloves. 
I had another costume I was working on but I couldn't get it done in time, but next year!  
'looks at his almost finished Talon Company costume from Fallout 3'
#64 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -
@ImperiousRix said:
" @MAN_FLANNEL said:
" @Black_Raven said:
teh boobies? ^_^ "
No man, he's just a really really ridiculously good-looking dude. "
Pff. I posted my pictures.
#65 Posted by PeasForFees (2407 posts) -
@Black_Rose said:
" @ADTR_ZERO: I probably do. 

@PeasForFees: Yes it is... 

@Claude: And more annoyed too. But then again, lack of sleep and depression tend to do that. I guess it comes with the age.  "
Oh Fuck, stay away from them knives
#66 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Now this thread is ruined by a racist fucktard (who's done this in other threads too) 
And people who keep responding to him. 
I liked this thread :(

#67 Edited by CowMuffins (1760 posts) -
@Edin8999: You're not funny. You're just a dick. You speak of freedom of speech, which doesn't apply here at all. Just because you have the "Freedom" to say something, doesn't mean it's the right thing to say. Who fucking cares if he's black or not, even if he was white you don't say you are going to kill him. You're probably some white kid living out of his daddy's pockets, who has been the majority your whole life and think that making jokes about others is ok because you have gotten off scot-free after making them before. You may have hurt every person you've said something to, but they didn't show it because they knew you were a thick bastard who wouldn't understand the pain they felt.
#68 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4493 posts) -
@Edin8999 said:
" @kmdrkul: whatever man, im pretty sure the guy is not crying in a corner right now, you gonna call jesse jackson man? Stop the abuse of black people on video game forums? Settle down "
It's not even that. It's that some jokes only work with people who know you. Because we don't know you, for you to say something like that isn't going to sit well with a lot of people (here, this is compounded by the difficulty of catching a person's tone/intent via text  alone). This is kind of a basic aspect of dealing with other people: They are sensitive about different things, and maybe they've experienced things that you haven't that make them feel that way (yes, even if they aren't a minority). To you and your friends, your comment may be hilarious, but maybe it would be a good idea to keep that sort of thing to just those people. I won't say whether I think it was funny or in poor taste because you clearly won't care, but I'm just saying that when you're in public it's usually a good idea to think about what you're saying.  

Oh, and don't bother to respond to this because you're already taking up half the thread, and that just sucks all kind of ways.
#69 Posted by ImperiousRix (2963 posts) -
@DanielJW said:
" @ImperiousRix said:
" @MAN_FLANNEL said:
" @Black_Raven said:
teh boobies? ^_^ "
No man, he's just a really really ridiculously good-looking dude. "
Pff. I posted my pictures. "
Dually noted.  No wonder the ladies are shying away from this thread.   They might just fall in love.
#70 Posted by Scarz09 (146 posts) -

#71 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -
@PeasForFees said:
"Oh Fuck, stay away from them knives "
The fact that I wear all black doesn't mean I'm a suicidal emo >_> 
#72 Posted by Edin899 (627 posts) -
@Claude:
I will, keep posting pics guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#73 Posted by Bubahula (2197 posts) -
@Claude: 
lol that made my day.
#74 Posted by MAN_FLANNEL (2460 posts) -
@Black_Rose said:
" @PeasForFees said:
"Oh Fuck, stay away from them knives "
The fact that I wear all black doesn't mean I'm a suicidal emo >_>  "
That's racist.
#75 Posted by buzz_clik (6837 posts) -
@Vinchenzo: She's my girlfriend, yeah.
#76 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -

Here's some pictures of me bassin' it up with my band. 

Red Fender Jazz!

Stand up!
#77 Posted by buzz_clik (6837 posts) -
@DanielJW: Heh, nice one! I thoroughly approve of upright bass antics.
#78 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -
@MAN_FLANNEL said:
" That's racist. "
It's supposed to be, I hate emos. 
#79 Posted by ImperiousRix (2963 posts) -

Elementary, my dear Watson
#80 Posted by jmrwacko (2444 posts) -

My cartoon caricature, which looks surprisingly like derp toon Link.
#81 Posted by 71Ranchero (2574 posts) -
@Edin8999 said:
" @CowMuffins: Why would you fucking post again after i said just keep to the thread twice! You see you could have pm me easily! and if people care about my opinion there fucking idiots, im a nobody here "
You are a nobody EVERYWERE.
#82 Posted by Steve_Ramirez (1256 posts) -

Oh yea!
#83 Posted by AltonBrown (923 posts) -

This Edin8999 guy ruined another thread, too. 

I'm on the right, obviously...
#84 Posted by 71Ranchero (2574 posts) -
@AltonBrown said:
" This Edin8999 guy ruined another thread, too. 

I'm on the right, obviously... "
Your the door?
#85 Posted by buzz_clik (6837 posts) -
@ImperiousRix: *laugh* That pic is awesome. Pipes increase your IQ and sex appeal - FACT.
#86 Posted by AltonBrown (923 posts) -
@Atramentous: Fuck yes I'm the door.
#87 Posted by 71Ranchero (2574 posts) -
@AltonBrown: That makes you the most versatile door on earth. Other doors should be jealous of your ability to post on forums.
#88 Posted by AltonBrown (923 posts) -
@Atramentous: Oh, they are. Believe me. Number 10 Downing Street is always up in my grill.
#89 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@AltonBrown: I totally read that as "Fuck yes I'm The Doors" which would have won you a bunch of respect points from me. 
But now that I know that you are The door, even more respect points to you my good sir
#90 Posted by demontium (4707 posts) -

I am too ugly for the internet. 

#91 Posted by AltonBrown (923 posts) -
@ZeForgotten: I'm actually in a Doors cover band with a bunch of other doors. It's all very "meta".
#92 Posted by VisariLoyalist (2991 posts) -

oh no, now we get to see a parade of dark basements with shadowy figures in the background

#93 Posted by buzz_clik (6837 posts) -
@AltonBrown said:
" I'm on the right, obviously... "
Wait, is that your right or our right?
#94 Posted by AltonBrown (923 posts) -
@buzz_clik: The right side of the picture. The male specimen.
#95 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@AltonBrown: respect points... off the scale!! 
You actually managed to ruin my Respect-O-Meter. 
... I'll just go away now. 
Too tired and this is just gonna get more silly with me being here.  
Sorry about that :P 
'falls asleep'
#96 Posted by 71Ranchero (2574 posts) -
@AltonBrown said:
" @ZeForgotten: I'm actually in a Doors cover band with a bunch of other doors. It's all very "meta". "
The result was a chortle and a guffaw. Well done sir.
#97 Posted by VisariLoyalist (2991 posts) -

#98 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19140 posts) -
@Edin8999 said:
" @ZeForgotten: EDIT: And if the guy who i offended according to you send me a message and told me yo dude i didnt like what you said, i would say sorry, but im not gonna apologize to you guys, hell no!"
Hey, I don't want to derail this again as this thread seems to be regaining momentum, but I just want to point out that this is a lie.  That is all.
#99 Posted by Red12b (9044 posts) -
@Lemon:
Now all we need is you and Dirty Dan to reply in a song and dance number and this thread will truly derail,  

Into greatness! 

And also the Meta Doors comment, You sir, you fucking win. 
#100 Posted by Steve_Ramirez (1256 posts) -
@Red12b:  Funny you should mention this...