#101 Posted by artofwar420 (6279 posts) -
#102 Posted by AltonBrown (950 posts) -
@Lemon: Who originally did that song?
#103 Posted by Steve_Ramirez (1257 posts) -
@AltonBrown said:
" @Lemon: Who originally did that song? "
Sugar Ray
#104 Posted by Brendan (7752 posts) -

Someday when I have a picture of myself on my computer, I will come back to this thread!  I swear!!
#105 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Lemon: That was classic! Nice vid this past week btw.
#106 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -
@Lemon:
Haha, Thank you.
#107 Posted by rjayb89 (7720 posts) -

#108 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -
@buzz_clik: Haha, I'm jealous.
#109 Posted by Zajtalan (1163 posts) -
@rjayb89: you're asking for pervs to attack you lol seriously why not just a normal picture
#110 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -
@rjayb89 said:
"

"

I just want you to know, even if that's not you, That wins, 
Close this thread right now, preserve it, it wont get better than that.
#111 Edited by Xeiphyer (5602 posts) -
@Red12b said:

" @rjayb89 said:

"
"
I just want you to know, even if that's not you, That wins, Close this thread right now, preserve it, it wont get better than that. "

This is me then.

EDIT: Also guys, if this thread doesn't get back on topic soon, its going to get locked. I know I didn't help, but I had to post that picture, it was so topical.
#112 Posted by mordukai (7150 posts) -
@TwoOneFive: You should have put the one with your dog. You know which one I mean. 
#113 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -
@Xeiphyer: 
Hey, No images with other website watermarks, tsk tsk,  
And yeah, the thread has gone through a few derailments,   

Come on people, get back on topic. 

#114 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -
@Red12b said:
" @Xeiphyer: Hey, No images with other website watermarks, tsk tsk,  And yeah, the thread has gone through a few derailments,    Come on people, get back on topic.   "
Another picture of me! 

On topic yet?
#115 Posted by supermike6 (3556 posts) -
@CowMuffins said:
" @Edin8999: Maybe people would post pictures, if they didn't feel like they would be judged by a bigot. "
You're an idiot. Making a racist but non-offensive (because he was kidding) joke means you're a bigot? 
#116 Posted by AltonBrown (950 posts) -
@supermike6: The fact that he was joking doesn't change the fact that what he said is offensive.
#117 Posted by destruktive (1069 posts) -
 Look out!
#118 Posted by supermike6 (3556 posts) -
@AltonBrown said:
" @supermike6: The fact that he was joking doesn't change the fact that what he said is offensive. "
I think it does. As long as he's not actually being racist, it's not bad. If we can't make non-hateful jokes about eachother, than our world will never be a truly tolerant society.
#119 Posted by HatKing (5882 posts) -
@Xeiphyer said:
"@Red12b said:

" @rjayb89 said:

"

"
I just want you to know, even if that's not you, That wins, Close this thread right now, preserve it, it wont get better than that. "

This is me then.    EDIT: Also guys, if this thread doesn't get back on topic soon, its going to get locked. I know I didn't help, but I had to post that picture, it was so topical. "

Yes that is a Sega fucking Nomad!
#120 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -
@HatKing said:
" @Xeiphyer said:
"@Red12b said:

" @rjayb89 said:

"
"

This is me then.    EDIT: Also guys, if this thread doesn't get back on topic soon, its going to get locked. I know I didn't help, but I had to post that picture, it was so topical. "

Yes that is a Sega fucking Nomad!
"
Dude. That game. My user icon. Click it! Nice choice.
#121 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

I'd post my picture, but I don't want someone to recognize it.

#122 Posted by YoThatLimp (1899 posts) -
 Sup'- I have a sweet beard.
#123 Posted by buzz_clik (6967 posts) -
@HatKing: Nice, mate. I love my Nomads. It helps to have the rechargeable battery pack, though. Oh, and a list of games that aren't compatible with it.
#124 Edited by AltonBrown (950 posts) -
@supermike6: Trust me, I know about making hateful jokes. However, making racist comments, even in jest, to someone you don't know and expecting them to be taken as humor is, and I'm putting this lightly, really fucking stupid. I don't care if he makes jokes like that with his black friends. If you're not familiar with the person you're targeting, don't make prejudiced jokes.
#125 Posted by ShaunassNZ (2128 posts) -
@buzz_clik said:
" @AltonBrown said:
" I'm on the right, obviously... "
Wait, is that your right or our right? "
If you're trying to say he's the the girl then he cannot be both as you are saying he's the male in the picture and then one to his right, are you seeing the same picture I am?
#126 Posted by supermike6 (3556 posts) -

I kind of agree with you, but I just don't seem to think that his stupid (but kinda funny) joke is that big of a deal.

#127 Posted by HatKing (5882 posts) -
@buzz_clik: 
lol I didn't know there were games you couldn't play on it.  I got it as a kid and all the dumb ass games I wanted to play worked.  Rocket Knight is far from dumb ass though.
@FunExplosions:
That basically makes us blood brothers.  I love that game.  In fact it is the only Genesis game I still own and it sits in my Nomad ready to go at all times. :P
#128 Posted by AltonBrown (950 posts) -
@supermike6: It's not a huge deal, at least to me. It was just unpleasant. Regardless, pretty much all he does is try to piss people off.
#129 Posted by Bucketdeth (8006 posts) -

I just woke up so I don't look that great.

#130 Posted by supermike6 (3556 posts) -
@AltonBrown: Oh, I've never actually seen him on the forums so I didn't realize he was a troll.
#131 Edited by AltonBrown (950 posts) -
@supermike6: I don't have much experience with him myself, but earlier today he hijacked a Zelda thread with a bunch of Wii hate.

@Bucketdeth: You look magnificent to me.
#132 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -
@Bucketdeth: I guess I'll post mine, then.
#133 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -
@supermike6 said:
" @AltonBrown said:
" @supermike6: The fact that he was joking doesn't change the fact that what he said is offensive. "
I think it does. As long as he's not actually being racist, it's not bad. If we can't make non-hateful jokes about eachother, than our world will never be a truly tolerant society. "

Look, Enough.
That was resolved 1 page ago, Don't dwell on it. Move on.  
#134 Posted by ImperiousRix (2963 posts) -
@HatKing:
Dude, now you can play Comix Zone ANYWHERE!
#135 Edited by AltonBrown (950 posts) -
@Red12b: You're right. Should've ignored. Great thread, by the way. Lots of fun.
#136 Posted by Yummylee (21485 posts) -

Hullo Thar!
#137 Posted by Synthballs (2193 posts) -
@Abyssfull said:
"

Hullo Thar!
"
YOU SEXY FUCKING BITCH!
#138 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -
@Abyssfull: Something tells me you're English.
#139 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -
@Abyssfull:
Dylan Moran owns all. 
Wow Tom cruise and Dylan Moran, all we need now is Arnie and Eddie Izzard and we are set! 

#140 Edited by Yummylee (21485 posts) -
@FunExplosions: 
Whatever told u is a reliable source. 

@Synthballs:
That he is, i mean...that....I am 

#141 Posted by SpecialBuddy (1110 posts) -
@Stang: YOU STANG WHERE YOU AT DOG!!!???1!!!
#142 Edited by bwooduhs (1616 posts) -

This is me from a movie i was in at the start of the year.

And heres me right now.

And yes, chicks do just drop to there knees instantly.
#143 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -
@bwooduhs:
They must go through a few knee-pads aye? aye? *wink wink* *nudge nudge*, "say no more" "say no more" :) 

@Xeiphyer said:
"@Red12b said:

" @rjayb89 said:

"

"

Dude, I don't care what you look like, You'll always be a pair of chest puppies behind a Canadian t-shirt to me :)
#144 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -
@rjayb89 said:
"
"
You know what really makes this picture even more extra awesome? That can of Mountain Dew. Awww yeeaahhhh.
#145 Edited by Red12b (9084 posts) -
@TheGreatGuero:
Oh, shit right, haha, I did not even see that, 

EDIT: Wow, just realised there is a 360 controller as well! 
Must have been focusing on something else...
#146 Posted by psyborg0815 (444 posts) -
@Red12b: I bet you didn't even see the crappy Logitech Quickcam Express on the monitor. Argh, I hate that thing.
#147 Posted by artofwar420 (6279 posts) -
@psyborg0815: Lol, I used to have that one. It was indeed quite crappy.
#148 Edited by fisher81 (535 posts) -

#149 Posted by NathHaw (2760 posts) -
@Video_Game_King: 

Alright, totally KH'd up, and I like you better for that. 
#150 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -
@psyborg0815:
No no, that's what I was focusing on, I did not even know there was a girl there, 

Honest... 

Nah, even I can't keep that up, whoever she is, that pic is Hot!