• 91 results
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

Edited By Claude

Who doesn't like sex? Who? But the first time you play a video game no matter what it is; new, sequel, prequel or something never seen, the first time is always the best.

Why am I comparing video games to sex? Well, they can both be casual or hardcore. Can they not? Sometimes you finish and sometimes not. But with sex the first time comes once, with video games they come often. The only difference is that sex involves two people or more of emotional capabilities and the understanding of consent.

But I consent to video games as well. I receive pleasure from them. Maybe not of the sexual nature, but the vibrating controller helps. My brain probably fires the same chemicals either way.

The first time played. How wonderful are games that way. Even when you play a genre that has been played out, the first time is still the sweetest. Or are they? I'm getting old and looking for more. Genres feel old and tired. I find myself looking for something different all the time. I want to feel that pleasure of exposure of innocence once again. 

I'm looking for my first. I want my virginity in video games back. I want that pleasure of picking something up that is new. In essence, I'm scared again. I fumble with the controls and everything seems awkward. And as the game progresses, so does my relationship with it as we become one on a pleasure and reward scale. 

I will continue to search. I will continue to play video games. My first sex was done long ago, but my first video game is about to be played. 

I wonder what it will be?

You?

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Claude

Who doesn't like sex? Who? But the first time you play a video game no matter what it is; new, sequel, prequel or something never seen, the first time is always the best.

Why am I comparing video games to sex? Well, they can both be casual or hardcore. Can they not? Sometimes you finish and sometimes not. But with sex the first time comes once, with video games they come often. The only difference is that sex involves two people or more of emotional capabilities and the understanding of consent.

But I consent to video games as well. I receive pleasure from them. Maybe not of the sexual nature, but the vibrating controller helps. My brain probably fires the same chemicals either way.

The first time played. How wonderful are games that way. Even when you play a genre that has been played out, the first time is still the sweetest. Or are they? I'm getting old and looking for more. Genres feel old and tired. I find myself looking for something different all the time. I want to feel that pleasure of exposure of innocence once again. 

I'm looking for my first. I want my virginity in video games back. I want that pleasure of picking something up that is new. In essence, I'm scared again. I fumble with the controls and everything seems awkward. And as the game progresses, so does my relationship with it as we become one on a pleasure and reward scale. 

I will continue to search. I will continue to play video games. My first sex was done long ago, but my first video game is about to be played. 

I wonder what it will be?

You?

jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By jeffgoldblum

That was... poetic.

Rayfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Rayfield

Oh dear me.
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By LiquidPrince

Claude... You just need to go out and be more of the Playboy you know you are deep down.

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By meteora

I hope this is just a joke.

Still, pretty funny.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By TheHT

sry guy i can't agree with that.

i would like to play some games again like it was the first time though. hmmm, you've made me think. well played.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By Video_Game_King

I, too, long for that virgin feeling. I'm getting it right now just listening to Final Fantasy VI music. So beautiful, so ready for me to fuck it, but the timing! I must be patient.

LiquidS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By LiquidS

Maybe your onto something. 
First time playing a game I am terriable and generally fail at the task at hand. It only takes much practice for me to think I'm half decent. 
Much like sex.
FartyMcNarly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By FartyMcNarly

GAMES ARE LIKE FOOD, THEY'RE GOOD AT FIRST BUT AFTER A WHILE THEY'RE SHIT
GAMES ARE LIKE RETARDS, GREAT TO WATCH BUT WHEN THEY FUCK UP IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING
GAMES ARE LIKE BONERS, YOU'RE NOT SURE ABOUT THE FIRST ONE BUT REALIZE PLAYING WITH THEM IS FUN 
GAMES ARE LIKE GIANT SHITS, THE PRICE OF ADMISSION IS PAINFUL BUT ONCE IT'S OVER YOU'RE GLAD YOU DID IT.
GAMES ARE LIKE FUCKING RETARDED POSTS, THEY'RE AMUSING BUT I CAN DO BETTER!

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Claude
@FartyMcNarly: 

You're so sweat, I could eat you.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You make me want to end my virginity, Claude. Too bad I respect women and actually treat them like human beings.

Semition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Semition

Wow... This was really awkward to read.

Rayfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rayfield
@FartyMcNarly said:
"GAMES ARE LIKE FOOD, THEY'RE GOOD AT FIRST BUT AFTER A WHILE THEY'RE SHIT GAMES ARE LIKE RETARDS, GREAT TO WATCH BUT WHEN THEY FUCK UP IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING GAMES ARE LIKE BONERS, YOU'RE NOT SURE ABOUT THE FIRST ONE BUT REALIZE PLAYING WITH THEM IS FUN  GAMES ARE LIKE GIANT SHITS, THE PRICE OF ADMISSION IS PAINFUL BUT ONCE IT'S OVER YOU'RE GLAD YOU DID IT.GAMES ARE LIKE FUCKING RETARDED POSTS, THEY'RE AMUSING BUT I CAN DO BETTER! "

Somebody please lock this thread before it gets any worse.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Claude
@Rayfield said:
" @FartyMcNarly said:
"GAMES ARE LIKE FOOD, THEY'RE GOOD AT FIRST BUT AFTER A WHILE THEY'RE SHIT GAMES ARE LIKE RETARDS, GREAT TO WATCH BUT WHEN THEY FUCK UP IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING GAMES ARE LIKE BONERS, YOU'RE NOT SURE ABOUT THE FIRST ONE BUT REALIZE PLAYING WITH THEM IS FUN  GAMES ARE LIKE GIANT SHITS, THE PRICE OF ADMISSION IS PAINFUL BUT ONCE IT'S OVER YOU'RE GLAD YOU DID IT.GAMES ARE LIKE FUCKING RETARDED POSTS, THEY'RE AMUSING BUT I CAN DO BETTER! "
Somebody please lock this thread before it gets any worse. "
Please do. I just need a bump.

No Caption Provided
s3ank1m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By s3ank1m

wtf......

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#16  Edited By ArbitraryWater

Claude, for as much as I think you are awesome, you are really starting to sound like a creepy old rapist (But for video games) right now.

Rayfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Rayfield
@Claude said:
" @Rayfield said:
" @FartyMcNarly said:
Somebody please lock this thread before it gets any worse. "
Please do. I just need a bump.

"

What the...? Did you just retort my suggestion that this thread should be locked with an unflattering image of Nick Nolte? Dman you sir, and may God strike your eyes! I counter your cheekiness with boldness only fit for kings! 

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Claude
@ArbitraryWater said:
" Claude, for as much as I think you are awesome, you are really starting to sound like a creepy old rapist (But for video games) right now. "
Well then, so it shall be. Creepy Uncle Claude reigns true. 

But there again, I see the the first game played, better than the first sex played. But hey, that's just me.
Avatar image for captain_clayman
captain_clayman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By captain_clayman
@FartyMcNarly said:
" GAMES ARE LIKE FOOD, THEY'RE GOOD AT FIRST BUT AFTER A WHILE THEY'RE SHIT GAMES ARE LIKE RETARDS, GREAT TO WATCH BUT WHEN THEY FUCK UP IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING GAMES ARE LIKE BONERS, YOU'RE NOT SURE ABOUT THE FIRST ONE BUT REALIZE PLAYING WITH THEM IS FUN  GAMES ARE LIKE GIANT SHITS, THE PRICE OF ADMISSION IS PAINFUL BUT ONCE IT'S OVER YOU'RE GLAD YOU DID IT.GAMES ARE LIKE FUCKING RETARDED POSTS, THEY'RE AMUSING BUT I CAN DO BETTER! "
that was the best thing i have ever read 
ever 

forever
Tally_Pants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Tally_Pants
@Tru3_Blu3:
somebody should tell this guy that girls are just as horny as guys... they just aren't as obvious about it... just bust a nut already and hope you find a freak who wants it more than you!
Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hot_Karl

WAT

Also, is the first time ever the best for either thing? From what I hear, my friends who've "lost it" said that they were glad to just get it over with, while the first game you play might not necessarily be a good one. 

I guess both "first times" are memorable however.

EDIT: For the record, I'm still a virgin. Literally, not figuratively- like when it comes to games or anything.

Symphony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#22  Edited By Symphony

I played my first game when I was 2... I first had sex at 19... I find it incredibly hard to try and compare the two....

Weird thread is weird.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RetroIce4

Casual or Hardcore. Your choice. Lol.

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Seedofpower

I like playing video games while having sex. I win either way.

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#25  Edited By armaan8014

Ha Ha... One of the greatest blog posts in the history of GB Mr Claude! :D

Avatar image for deactivated-5e851fc84effd
deactivated-5e851fc84effd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hero of the web.

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#27  Edited By Geno

Have you heard of XBLA or Steam? I have my game virginity broken on a weekly basis. 

Avatar image for computerplayer1
Computerplayer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#28  Edited By Computerplayer1

I didn't really read any of that but I'll answer anyway....

No.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29  Edited By Dalai

Often when I play a game for the first time, I get fucked. So in some weird way, video games = sex.

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#30  Edited By Xeiphyer
@Claude said:
  But with sex the first time comes once, with video games they come often. 

(So many jokes go right here, its impossible to pick one!)
sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#31  Edited By sweep  Moderator

I play videogames WHILST I'M HAVING SEX.

" Compare your life to mine, then kill yourself."

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Claude
@Sweep said:
"  I play videogames WHILST I'M HAVING SEX.

" Compare your life to mine, then kill yourself." "
It's not your first sex though, unless you're playing a video game for the first time while having sex. Otherwise it doesn't count. Even then there's a caveat to the meaning of the first time.

@Geno said:
" Have you heard of XBLA or Steam? I have my game virginity broken on a weekly basis.  "
I might be a skank, but I'm not a whore.
Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#33  Edited By Geno
@Claude: Just sayin', it surprises me that anyone can feel the way you do when currently this is the largest growth of the indie games market in history, and games are easier to obtain than ever before. Every week there is a game that surprises me and changes my view of how games look, play and feel. My back catalog is bursting at the seams with such games. 
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#34  Edited By Tireyo

I don't have the desire for sex, so I play video games.

odyssey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By odyssey

The more you have sex, the better it is.

Videogames are the opposite.

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#36  Edited By Evilsbane

Oh man could you imagine playing your favorite game ever for the first time WHILE having sex? That would be like...being born again or something. lol

odyssey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By odyssey

it would be the clumsiest thing ever

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By HandsomeDead

How long before this thread spirals so far out of control that Claude pretends he's trolling us?

JokerSmilez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By JokerSmilez
@Tru3_Blu3 said:
" You make me want to end my virginity, Claude. Too bad I respect women and actually treat them like human beings. "
So, since I've had sex with a woman, I must not respect women or treat them like human beings? I don't follow what you're getting at...
JokerSmilez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By JokerSmilez
@Claude said:
" @Sweep said:
"  I play videogames WHILST I'M HAVING SEX.

" Compare your life to mine, then kill yourself." "
It's not your first sex though, unless you're playing a video game for the first time while having sex. Otherwise it doesn't count. Even then there's a caveat to the meaning of the first time.
Technically, you only get one first time with video games too. A new game is not your "first time" any more than having sex with a new person is. But if we're comparing playing a new game to having sex with a new partner, sex wins.
End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By End_Boss

This was an incredibly odd thread to read. 

I'm not sure how I feel right now.

swamplord666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#42  Edited By swamplord666

Well having done both, I'd take sex over videogames any time of the day...

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Claude

One of the finest pieces of literature I have written. Drunk as a skunk. Drunken blogs on these forums are nothing but for amateurs. 

Julmust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#44  Edited By Julmust

Dude what the fuck are you even saying.

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Akeldama
No Caption Provided
weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By weltal
@Claude said:
" One of the finest pieces of literature I have written. Drunk as a skunk. Drunken blogs on these forums are nothing but for amateurs.  "
Well I guess that makes sense because what you've written is complete nonsense. Or Genius. I can't really tell.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Claude
@Weltal said:
" @Claude said:
" One of the finest pieces of literature I have written. Drunk as a skunk. Drunken blogs on these forums are nothing but for amateurs.  "
Well I guess that makes sense because what you've written is complete nonsense. Or Genius. I can't really tell. "
Well then, my job was done. At least it wasn't gibberish, now was it?
sodiumCyclops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By sodiumCyclops

Sex while playing a new video game for the first time is one of life's most sacred pleasures.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Videogames gives you serotonin in your brain. But it's not the same sex chemicals as endorphins. It's similar and both are addictive to the brain. I think a runner's high might be more similar but they are both chemicals in the brain for reward. Too much serotonin will get you depressed I think.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Claude
@HitmanAgent47 said:
"

Videogames gives you serotonin in your brain. But it's not the same sex chemicals as endorphins. It's similar and both are addictive to the brain.

"
Sorry dude, it all works the same for some. It varies from case to case and individual to individual. You can't box that in.